Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer

+3
BritishBulldog
Ssmith
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer Empty Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:02 pm

Beezer1129:  ENERGY- any updates on ur possible appointment ?

ENERGY SPARKLES
: BEEZER: THE BRANCH MANAGER IS IN ON IT NOW AND IS HOLDING IQN, SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AS ONE OF MY DAUGHERS AND SHE SAID SHE WILL CHECK EVERY DAY AND CALL THE MINUTE SHE SEES IT. SHE IS EXCITED ABOUT IT.

I DID FIND OUT THAT THE ONLY ONES GETTING TO EXCHANGE AT CHASE WAS THOUGHS THAT ALREADY HAD TIES WITH A WEALTH MANAGER AND MONEY UNDER CHASE MANAGEMENT

WEALTH MANAGER AT CHASE DID TRY TO GET ME IN ON THE EXCHANGE BECAUSE OF WHAT I AM HOLDING, BUT UPPERS STATED THAT I DIDNT HAVE CHASE ALREADY MANAGING MY MONEY SO NO DEAL. SO WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT

I WILL POST IN FORUM IF ANYTHING HAPPENS FOR EXCHANGE

JCNoble: 
Energy did WM give some idea of the exchange rates?

ENERGY SPARKLES:
  JCNOBLE: NO NOT SHOWING ON HIS SCREENS YET

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer Empty Re: Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:12 pm

That's just not fair.  After all....  The Branch Manager has the same name as your daughter.  Might want to try picketing in front of the bank.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer Empty Re: Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 pm

What the hell does having the same name as one of your daughters have to do with the story??  These kinds of things are very easy to see that prove these are lies...way too many unnecessary details to make  go story seem believable. I know my local branch manager...honestly I could give to poops what his kids names are...but he knows I hold IQD and asks me if I am keeping the dust off my Monopoly money whenever I see him. 

These TNT plants are ridiculous. And correct me if I'm wrong SSmith...most of the bank stories and amazing news from TNT members usually comes for those that have very few posts and are generally inactive on the boards??
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 pm

All F.O.S.,everything they are telling y'all- Wake up people, for crissake-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:27 pm

More like they didn't let you exchange because there has been no change in value, and hence there is nothing to exchange.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer 2805820865  Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer 2805820865  Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer 2805820865  Energy Sparkles said he was not allowed to exchange at Chase because he was not a Chase customer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Maybe his brain cells for starters-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:13 pm

WELL WHEN I DIN'T  GO TO CHASE BANK THEN AND ONLY THEN THEY DID NOT TELL ME NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wrt:
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Chase bank people are brain dead and drones anyway-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:23 pm

British Bulldog.  You're right.  For the most part, the TNT bank stories are brought to you by people w/few posts.  Probably accounts Pam & Tony have set up for this purpose.  One exception is EnergySparkles.  She is a frequent poster.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 pm

i exchanged at chase today i gave them a ten and got back 2 fives
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Jayzze wrote:i exchanged at chase today i gave them a ten and got back 2 fives

Here we have it.  A true exchange story.  Did you get an appt. set up with a wealth manager too?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:51 pm

no because since its the weekend  i have to wait till mon. but i will let everyone  know mon night  cannot wait
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:27 am

Run to the bathroom & make a quick post to let us know the rate before you have to sign the dreaded NDA, plz.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum