Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget

2 posters

Go down

Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget Empty Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget 391
MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib

The Commission on Economy parliamentary and investment, on Thursday, that the Government of Iraq's Kurdistan will not commit the federal budget law, and as revealed that the province has already place in the national savings application, indicated that it would provide two trillion dinars for use in bridging the war being waged by the forces expenses security against "Daash."

Said committee member Najiba Najib for "tomorrow Press" that "compulsory savings will amount Trliunin dinars for use in bridging the expenses of the war," indicating that "the Kurdistan Regional Government introduced compulsory savings for special degrees by the federal government since 2014".

She added that "the Kurdistan her Parliament has its own government, and the budget bill, which the House of Representatives to be established in the region is the one who will build it and not the budget bill passed by the federal parliament, but the money comes from the federal government which is 17% of the total federal budget after the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil ".

She pointed out that the MP "savings rate or reduce the salaries of special grades staff come and according to the decision of the Government or Parliament of the region exclusively."

And meet my public budget bill passed in the Council of Ministers approved a value of B123 trillion dinars and a price of $ 60 per barrel of oil and the deficit, according to parliamentarians up to 25 trillion dinars, different reactions from the Iraqi Council of Representatives, where some believe that the austerity measures in order to reduce the deficit ratio, while Others see that these measures harm the interests of the citizens, and must find other ways to address.

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news/25272/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget Empty Re: Deputy Kurdish confirm that Kurdistan's parliament will not abide by the law of the Federal Budget

Post by Jayzze Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:11 pm

this could possibly be the beginning of the end for the budget. i hope not
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum