Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester Chat that goes on and on  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat that goes on and on

4 posters

Go down

Jester Chat that goes on and on  Empty Jester Chat that goes on and on

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:24 am

[Jester] HI MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[ISparkle2] I followed one of the links Jester posted yesterday...it led to an article regarding Leo Wanta....in that article, they shared a link to a complete writing....I spent hours today reading the story, learning about our country and its betrayal of the American people... also found personal writings, biographies and articles trying to get the word out to the American people about such....this happened years ago, how is it I'm just hearing about it?   

http://www.scribd.com/doc/251550861/The-Wanta-Plan-2010

ISparkle2] I think I for awhile, was just one of the Sheeple...hate to say that, but I'm waking up now and will do whatever I need to give my grandchildren a better world.

[Jester] ISparkle2 THAT IS THE WAY TO DO IT... KEEP DIGGING... IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO YOUR EYEBROWS YOU HAVE NOT DUG ENOUGH... HAHAHAHA

[ISparkle2] Jester, it made sick to my stomach, scared and then MAD!

[Jester] ISparkle2 YEP I BEEN THAT WAY FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW... USED TO MAKE ME MAD THAT PEOPLE WOULD NOT LISTEN... NOW I JUST SHAKE MY HEAD...

[ISparkle2] Jester...they've been shaping the 'today us' for decades... We no longer feel we have the power because of it...we must stand back up and take back that power.

[Jester] ISparkle2 THAT IS TRUE... BUT THE SHEEPLE WILL NOT WAKE UP... SAD SAD SAD... GOT SOME POWERFUL PEOPLE TRYING TO DO IF FOR US... THE PROBLEM IS... THEY WILL NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SEEING WHEN IT HAPPENS...

[Jester] YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE A REAL WORLD VERSION OF THE CONFUSION GOING ON RIGHT NOW?... SIMON BLACK POSTED A GOOD VIDEO A COUPLE DAYS AGO... YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ALONG... I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO WATCH FOR...

[Jester] OK... I WILL PUT IN THE TEXT... THEN EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE SEEING A BIT...

[Jester] The West summed up in 309 seconds: “nothing makes any coherent sense”

[Jester] In one of the best summations of 2014, and the West in general, English filmmaker Adam Curtis asks some very basic questions of the British economy– questions that really apply to the entire Western World.

[Jester] How is it, for example, that UK Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne can tell his nation that the economy is growing… but at the same time wages are going down?

[Jester] How is it possible that the deficit is going down… but the deficit is also going up?

[Jester] Why is the British government cutting spending by billions of pounds, but the central bank is pumping billions of pounds back in to the economy?

[Jester] PAUSE FOR COMMENT... THIS STUFF IS IN THE VIDEO... BUT THERE IS MORE THERE THAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND...

[Jester] AT THE ABOUT THE 3:30 MARK... THE GOVERNMENT TAKES MONEY OUT OF THE ECONOMY WITH THE AUSTERITY PROGRAM... AND AT THE SAME TIME IS PUMPING MONEY BACK INTO THE ECONOMY WITH QUANTITATIVE EASING...

[Jester] NOW... TAKE SOME AFTER TAX MONEY OUT AND PUT SOME NEW MONEY IN THAT YOU OWE INTEREST ON SO YOU CAN COLLECT MORE TAXES... COOL PLAN HUH?

[Jester] PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT IS... IF THEY PUT MONEY OUT IN DEBT... AT INTEREST... TAXES OWED TO PAY FOR IT... AND THEY TAKE SOME OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT TO PAY FOR IT... YIKES...

[Jester] YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SEEING WHEN YOU SEE IT OR KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HEARING WHEN YOU HEAR IT...

[Jester] END OF PAUSE...

[Jester] How is it that those billions of pounds being pumped into the economy are only making their way into the hands of the wealthiest people?

[Jester] AHA! DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING...NOT!

[Jester] And how is it possible that no one seems to know? That no major mainstream media outlet is covering the story of the greatest transfer of wealth in history?

[Jester] THEY AREN'T? THEY SUCK...

[Jester] One can ask these same questions for nearly every western nation that has engaged in Quantitative Easing… most notably the United States.

[Jester] YEP... THERE YA GO... A DESIGNED PLAN TO STEAL BY MAKING MONEY AND STICKING IT IN THE SYSTEM FOR NO OBVIOUS REASON OR HELP OTHER THAN GIVE YOU SOMETHING ELSE TO PAY TAXES ON TO PAY BACK...

[Jester] The answer is pretty clear. As Curtis shows in just five simple minutes, this is the modern day version of Orwell’s world— it’s power through propaganda and confusion. See for yourself:

[Jester] CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF... WATCH THE VIDEO..  VIDEO LINK.

[Jester] NOW... AT THE START IT ALSO DEFINES THE CONFUSION... HOW THEY DO IT... AND AT THE END... YOUR REACTION....IS A GOOD SPEND OF 5 MINUTES...

[Jester] YESTERDAY JIM WILLIE PUT SOME GOOD STUFF OUT... LIKE TO SEE SOME OF THAT TOO?

[Americana] OF COURSE

[Jester] ALL RIGHTY THEN... IT IS GOOD NEWS TO ME... I LIKE THE FLAVOR OF IT...

[Jester] NOW BEFORE SOMEONE GOES OFF AND THINKS I AM NOT PATRIOTIC OR SOMETHING LET ME CLEAR THAT UP...I AM AS AMERICAN AS ANYONE...

BUT THIS SYSTEM WE HAVE RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE...

AND IF CRASHING IT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET PAST IT THEN THAT IS JUST THE WAY IT IS... I WILL DEAL WITH THAT TO GET IT BACK THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE... AND THAT IS AS CLEAR AS I CAN MAKE THE STATEMENT... HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND...

[Jester] THAT IS MY DISCLAIMER... HAHAHAHHA

[Betsy Ross] yes

[Jester] Jim Willie: The End Game is Underway!

[Jester] The End Game is underway and in progress.

[Jester] People had better prepare themselves for some conclusion events, certain to occur with fireworks.

[Jester] HMMM... HEARD THAT BEFORE? JUST SAYING.. HAHAHAHA

[Jester] The USDollar is soon to go away, put to rest, killed off.

[Jester] Its rise signals its demise. The hidden dismantle of the Petro-Dollar mechanism has been eerie, mysterious, and full of intrigue. The crisis is better described as the Global Monetary War.

[Jester] The Gold Standard will return, but through the trade window. The solution to the untreated Global Financial Crisis is the gold route.

[Jester] THIS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR A WHILE NOW... IF YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... I LIKE IT WHEN IT GETS IN PRINT...

[Jester] TRADING UP THE GOLD... CHINA EXCHANGE... REMEMBER?

[Jester] The Eurasian Trade Zone will be built upon the gold route, and see a revival of the Silk Road.

[Jester] It cannot be stopped, not even by war.

[Jester] WHICH WE TALKED ABOUT THE OTHER NIGHT... IT IS ALL GETTING TIED TOGETHER HERE...

[Jester] The safe haven is not the USDollar, but rather Gold & Silver bars & coins, otherwise defined as money.

[Jester] Any nation wishing to establish trade or a monetary system centered upon gold is branded a rogue nation, subject to extreme propaganda. This is precisely why Russia is being vilified, since they want no more USDollar in trade or banking, and lead a global movement to discard the USD as global reserve currency.

[Jester] YEA PUTIN... YOU GO GUY...

[Jester] The solution is with precious metals as the core to banking, trade, and currency, even wealth preservation.

[Jester] The agents of change are working at hyper-speed now. The US Dollar is doomed, and its captains are running for their lives.

[Jester] I LIKE THE "AGENTS OF CHANGE"... YOU CAN SEE THEM IN THE NEWS IF YOU ARE WATCHING... RUSSIA, CHINA, AND OTHER NATIONS NOT TOO SCART OF THE US TO GO WITH THEM...

[Jester] The return of Gold to its primacy is long overdue.

[Jester] AND THAT IS JUST THE PREABLE TO THE ARTICLE... SPELLS IT ALL OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE BIG PICTURE... THE PIECES ARE ALL STARTING TO FIT TOGETHER...

[Jester] THIS IS A LONG ARTICLE... YOU LIKE ME TO CONTINUE IN HERE OR READ IT YOURSELF?

[pollyp] You are doing a great job!

[MotoXR] Jester I'm in for eithor or

[SoldierofChrist] Jester if it not too much please continue

[Aunt B] Jester please continue

[Jester] OK... I AM GOING TO... BECAUSE IT COVERS A LOT OF THE DECEPTIONS TRYING TO FIGHT THIS... THAT IS THE BEST PART OF THE ARTICLE...

[Jester] As 2014 leaves off and 2015 begins anew, the main theme seems to be the end of the American Empire, the demise of the Petro-Dollar, the blunt of US Military over-reach, and the global urgency of putting the King Dollar into a cement casing coffin. The global movement will gain strong momentum to end the dollarized terrorized nightmare. The entire world is coming to realize that the US Dollar is wrecking the financial structures, ruining economies, forcing colossal debt abuses, while its defense is a grand threat to world peace.

[Jester] The extension of time before the execution has required pilferage of foreign adversary wealth and confiscation of foreign allied wealth. Shrouded in the entire grand transition is a myriad of deceptions, each playing a special role to maintain the system that favors the exceptional criminal and corrupt nation, the United States. The deceptions carry over into almost every aspect of financial and economic life and times.

[ISparkle2] Jester, please keep going, but make sure you share the link so we can study it later...late breakfast again tomorrow, lol.

[Jester] ISparkle2 ALWAYS... I NEVER POST WITHOUT THE BACKUP...

[Jester] The hall of mirrors has become the American hallmark, soon to serve as the epitaph of fallen empire.

[Jester] The Fascist Business Model will soon suffer a closed final chapter, an evitable conclusion to two decades of extraordinary thefts, pilferage, and grabs that have recently been in full view with little attempt to conceal the actions. War to defend the US Dollar sounded like crazy talk in 2005 and 2006 when the Jackass made first reference.

War crimes have coincided with monetary recklessness and profound bond fraud. Now the bellicose defense of a corrupt crippled cancerous US Dollar is utterly obvious, except of course to those who continue wear red white & blue under-garments and continue to salute the captured flag.

[Jester] Many are the deceptions as features to the diverse and powerful End Game underway and in progress. It is like a pathogenesis for the cancer which has become the US Dollar.

[Jester] Any currency supported by hyper monetary inflation on one side, profound bond fraud on a second side, rigged markets on a third side, and war on a fourth side, is no longer honorable or worthy of further viability.

[Jester] The doctors are not treating the cancer; they are spreading it.

[Jester] The bankers and phony statesmen and military agents are the doctors, spreading it to the diverse areas of the world like metastasis.

The deceptions deserve some explanation in outline form. The common theme is the grand deceptions committed on a regular frequent basis by the United States, the core of the fascist state movement, the site wishing to preserve he US Dollar printing privilege, the home of the economy on a credit card, the headquarters of war with motive to defend the cancerous US Dollar and its entire supporting criminal cast, the base where global bank rules are disseminated much like a genetically modified dandelion.

[Jester] YIKES... SPEAK IT BABY... SPEAK IT...

[Jester] NOW... WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT A LOT OF THE FOLLOWING OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS... IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG YOU WILL NOW START TO SEE HOW IT ALL FITS TOGETHER THEY WAY I DO...

[Jester] NUMEROUS GRAND DECEPTIONS

[Jester] USDollar is described and portrayed as strong, when its higher value relative to other worthless fiat paper currencies indicates the entire financial structures are breaking down in visible terms

[Jester] Central banks carry the QE load, while they lie about hidden support for fractured devastated bank derivatives possibly in the $trillions, and while they speak of its stimulus (but it kills capital on Main Street)

[Jester] USEconomy in depression with numerous sectors falling, but called 3% growth in aggregate (a grotesque basic contradiction), as Sears approaches bankrupty and numerous major employers announce job cuts due to poor sales

[Jester] US-based jobless rate over 22%, as millions fall off the counter, while fewer full-time jobs are in the USEconomy than in 2007, as part-time low level posts dominate

[Jester] US stole Ukraine central bank gold, but blamed Russia for annexing Crimea during the simplistic distraction

[Jester] US attempting to capture entire European Union set of member states under the NATO flag, forcing compliance by member nations and obedience to its Supreme Commander in a virtual coup d’etat of Europe under the Ukraine War shadow

[Jester] US denigrates the value of Gold while the US Military and adjunct agencies steal central bank gold across the world, following the standard destabilization activity endorsed by the Langley crew

[Jester] US succumbs to European Gold repatriations, when nations in Central Europe prepare to produce a gold hoard toward the Eurasian Trade Zone gold backed currency, the gold hoard submitted for inclusion in the return to the Gold Standard

[Jester] The Gold Standard will not be permitted a return via the FOREX platform, so therefore it will arrive by extreme disruptive force via the Trade platform, which will render the USTreasury Bond useless dead weight of the toxic variety in the global banking system (then discarded)

[Jester] US pushes the trade pacts with Europe and Asia as positive growth devices, when the pact is loaded with corporate power grabs in patents, legal procedure, and internet censorship (pact being given same reception as a thorny chastity belt)

[Jester] US talks about isolating Russia like childlike aggressive morons (with its 13 time zones, huge energy fields and vast metal deposits), while US-led sanctions have backfired to isolate the United States from the 170 nations within the BRICS Alliance

[Jester] US blamed North Korea for the SONY hacking, when done as inside job in clear terms by a disgruntled employee after his dismissal (never let a crisis go to waste)

[Jester] US makes nice with Cuba after Russia & China invest $billions, with the errant lunatic hope of gathering some lucrative construction contracts, which would mean R&C fund projects done by US corporations (not an ice cube chance in hell)

[Jester] HAHAHA... I LOVE IT...

[Jester] US uses ISIS card after Iraq nation building suffered Shiite majority, the Baghdad Parliament becoming unmanageable therefore required the Langley second card of hired hidden mercenaries to capture oil fields and to steal central bank funds while maintaining a high pitched fear level (beheadings on television fully orchestrated, the proof being zero blood spurts from the neck area in doctored films)

[Jester] US pretends to push Ruble currency down and US Dollar up, when the USD is dying a horrible death from lost control, fractured platforms, and knee-jerk reactions toward safe haven, as the Petro-Dollar has been quietly dismantled without fanfare

[Jester] US tells of Russians selling Gold reserves to manage Ruble pain, while the Kremlin acquires Gold from energy trade payments and spends its toxic US Treasury Bonds held in reserves (the exact opposite)

[Jester] HMMM... REMEMBER THAT DISCUSSION? THERE YA GO...

[Jester] US debt rating agencies cut Russian debt to junk, while the US Govt suspended the debt limit and runs up debt past the $18 trillion mark, never to be repaid, and while the US Govt debt is supported by QE bond monetization and confiscation of Japanese Govt pension funds (prompting attention on which nation is busted broke and barren, namely the accuser)

[Jester] US talks of BRICS as crippled nations destined to falter, when they are strong, with ample resources, not much debt, ample cheap labor, improved education, and utterly huge reserves (like over 65% of global reserve wealth)

[Jester] SO MUCH DECEPTION... YOU CAN SEE IT...

[Jester] Central banks fight for survival in final Competing Currency War round of devaluations, as nation after nation departs from the US Dollar salute support

[Jester] Southern European sovereign bonds enjoy ultra-low yields, not from health and fiscal soundness, but from rampant Euro Central Bank coverage

[Jester] Germany has been fighting in the open versus the European Central Bank, challenging the legality of super seniority bonds, declaring them illegal in the German High Court, while Germany prepares the fundamental groundwork for departing the common Euro region

[Jester] Scotland and Swiss Referendums on independence and gold management fail, but with likely rigged votes by the fascists in power

[Jester] Lower oil price described as beneficial to USEconomy on consumer side, but a horrible wet blanket on the oil industry capital budgets, and a total wrecking ball on their shale oil subprime bonds soon to enter failure

[Jester] Pretension of fixes for LIBOR, FOREX, and Gold markets when all remain irreparably corrupt, broken, and entrenched, but with some shocks likely to come soon from BAFIN investigations on the Gold market corruption done by Deutsche Bank, in service to London and Wall Street

[Jester] US begins with sponsored BitCoin entries, which are controlled by Wall Street and Langley, used to co-opt a legitimate movement which has potential in the near future for gold-backed retail payment system using debit cards

[Jester] The West has a lost concept of capitalism and business formation and work, as the US falls into the socialist trap led by fascist warmongering with confiscations, laden by handouts for the lazy, the ignorant, namely the Obama supporters

[Jester] 2015 will be the year where the entire system fractures openly in obvious ways that cannot be denied, which will call for meaningful remedy centered on the Gold Standard finally (the last resort, the only true viable solution)

[Jester] 2015 will be the year where nations of the world openly call for the retirement and removal of the US Dollar, due to its cancerous finances related to QE monetization, forcing a disposition of corrosive reserves sitting in their banking systems, as objections to the war need for sustenance seen in multiple venues

[Jester] The month of February should begin to see open wounds, visible fractures, wrecked platforms, and engineered whacks by the East in numerous venues, making for an exciting but dangerous year, full of promise but loaded with risk

[Jester] WHEW... HOPE YOU SEE A LOT OF THE PIECES WE HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME IN HERE IN THAT LIST... HOPEFULLY THE PICTURE IS STARTING TO MAKE SENSE...

[Betsy Ross] yes

[MotoXR] Hello Republic!!!!

[Jester] THE BIG PICTURE IS A PRETTY ONE... I AM LIKE... LET'S GO EAST... AND PUT SOME STANK ON IT!.... HAHAHAHAHA

[chasen] Jester I want to help clear the rubble!!

[Jester] chasen YOU WILL GET A CHANCE... WORKING ON SOMETHING RIGHT NOW THAT WILL SURPRISE YOU... BUT TOO EARLY TO SAY ANYTHING YET...

[chasen] Jester yay!!!

[ajmaudio] any thoughts as to what some of the opportunities may be?

[Jester] I AM FEELING LIKE YOU GUYS MAY NOT GET RID OF ME SO EASILY AFTER THIS... I MIGHT BE AROUND TO SEE IF YOU WILL ALL PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] NOW... PAY ATTENTION... THE ONE THING IN THAT ARTICLE THAT STANDS OUT A BIT... IS THIS... People had better prepare themselves for some conclusion events, certain to occur with fireworks.

[Jester] BEEN TELLING YOU TO BE READY... MIGHT BE A LITTLE ROCKY.. BUT IN THE END IT WILL BE WORTH IT... BE PREPARED SO YOU ARE NOT IN COMPETITION WITH THE SHEEPLE FOR YOUR FAMILY...

[Jester] IT WILL BE WAY MORE HARD ON THEM... THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON... YOU DO...

[Jester] OOOPS.... HERE IS THE ARTICLE SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT LATER TOO...   http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-the-end-game-is-underway/

[Jester] OK... SO WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS THING AND POSTULATING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN FOR MONTHS... OVER TWO YEARS NOW ACTUALLY... AND NOW YOU ARE SEING IT ALL COME TOGETHER IN REAL TIME... NO SECRETS... IT IS OUT THERE...
[SoldierofChrist] Jester im glad to know you are with us til the end

[Jester] YOU GUYS NOW KNOW SO MUCH MORE THAN YOUR AVERAGE SHEEPLE THAT IT IS NOT FUNNY... YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO HELP THEM PICK UP THE PIECES... BE READY!

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL... SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT... AND IT IS LOOKING LIKE THE END IS JUST GOING TO BE THE BEGINNING... BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY FOR LATER...

[Betsy Ross] First thing I'm doing is saying I told you so!     lol

[Jester] Betsy Ross NOW NOW... BE A GREAT LEADER TO THEM AND DON'T BEAT THEM DOWN... THEY WILL TRULY NEED YOUR GUIDANCE...

[Betsy Ross] Jester Yes they will. lol but they are my family so they know if it happens I will say it. Its just me.

[gwc] Jester ..ive been stocking up on things like you say.....my wife thinks im stocking up so i can quit working !! lol

[Jester] gwc HAHAHAHAHA... THAT IS GREAT...

[TxBikerLady] Jester I feel your excitement and....speaking of stank...did you see the veteranstoday links that vizcaya shared in the forum late last night? This ties in with what you are telling us! The shock waves of Gordon Duff’s speech at the Damascus Conference on December 1-2, 2014 continue to reverberate around the world in almost every Security and Intel unit, and among the world’s top leaders and diplomats.

[Jester] TxBikerLady YEAH I STARTED TO GO WITH THAT.... IT IS SURELY A GOOD ONE... BUT THE ONE FROM WILLIE WAS JUST SO FITTING FOR THE TIME TONIGHT...

[TxBikerLady] Jester Yes I agree with you! I'm just so excited....!!!! It's all coming to fruition

[Jester] IF THE REST OF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT YOU SHOULD... HERE IS THE LINK...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/13/historic-speech-in-damascus-sends-shockwaves-around-the-world/

[Jester] THAT WAS THE ARTICLE... Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

[TxBikerLady] Jester The comments section is a must see as well! WOW

[Jester] NOW.... THERE WAS ALSO ANOTHER ONE THAT I WAS GOING TO SPEAK ON... BUT LIKE I SAID THE ONE FROM WILLIE WAS JUST TOO HARD TO PASS UP...

[Jester] YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT TOO... IT IS GOOD... PuppetGate, the Continuing Saga

[Jester] HERE IS THE LINK   http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10/22/puppetgate-the-continuing-saga/

[Jester] THAT IS SOME GOOD STUFF THERE.... GORDON DUFF IS AN EX-MARINE WITH A KILLER INTELLIGENCE NETWORK AND I AM REALLY LIKING WHAT HE IS BRINGING TO THE TABLE WITH VETERANS TODAY LATELY...

[TxBikerLady] Jester OOOH saw that too.whoo hoo! I also started reading the Lee Wanta book today. Great info!

[Betsy Ross] TxBikerLady Book?

TxBikerLady] Betsy Ross yes ma'am..it is an online book

[TxBikerLady] I can bring in a link if Jester is ok with it

http://wantarevelations.com/wanta-black-swan-white-hat/

[Jester] OH.... I MEANT TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU TOO.. DANG I AM GETTING OVERLOADED... I FOUND A COPY OF THE TAVISTOCK BOOK FOR FREE ON THE INTERNET IN PDF... DOWNLOAD IT AND READ IF YOU DARE... SEE BELOW FOR LINK

[Jester] TxBikerLady USE THIS ONE INSTEAD... IS A PDF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER AND READ...   http://www.wantarevelations.com/evidence/WANTA-Book.pdf

[ajmaudio] does anyone lese find it odd that the people supposedly running this corrupt clown show are Israeli?

[Jester] ajmaudio YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE CRIMINALS IN ALL SOCIETIES... IS PART OF IT... DO NOT TAKE IT TO MEAN THE NATION...

[Jester] WELL ALL OF THAT INFORMATION SHOULD KEEP YOU GUYS BUSY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] Jester maybe til 2020 lol

[Jester] Betsy Ross NO WAY.... IF IT TAKES YOU THAT LONG YOU ARE A SHEEPLE.. HAHAHAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] Jester You haven't seen my reading pile. Lol

[Jester] WHEW... HAS BEEN A KILLER NIGHT HERE... AND IN CASE YOU WERE NOT PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION... NOTE THAT JIM WILLIE HAS ONE MORE TIME PUT A TIME FRAME... IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...

[Jester] The month of February should begin to see open wounds, visible fractures, wrecked platforms, and engineered whacks by the East in numerous venues, making for an exciting but dangerous year, full of promise but loaded with risk

[Jester] SO... KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED...

[Betsy Ross] Jester seems to go along with all we are expecting

[Betsy Ross] right on time…at least that is what I think

[Jester] DID YOU KNOW THAT 2015 IS THE CHINESE YEAR OF THE SHEEP? HAHAHAHAHA...

[Jester] ACTUALLY GOAT... BUT IN PARENTESIS (SHEEP).... MY MY MY....

[Jester] THE YEAR OF THE GOAT (SHEEP) 2015

[Jester] The Sheep (Goat) is a Yin energy, a symbol of Peace, Harmonious co-existence and Tranquility. That is the primary and fundamental mood for this year. Though there are cries for War and a countdown is soon to begin, if any almanac serves me well – War will be averted and a period of mending and compromise will be undertaken to ensure Peace is maintained.

[Jester] SOUNDS NICE TO ME...

[Jester] The emphasis will be on joining forces in order to fight the evil and destruction that has been brewing. With the planet Saturn into the sign Scorpio and the planet Pluto in its long stay in the sign Capricorn, there will be greater concern with structure, getting back to basics and using greater intuition to find solutions to problems that have been plaguing the world for some time.

[Jester] Much will depend on this – the balance of international economy and social harmony is in peace. The call for war is not a step to be taken lightly. Though sabers are rattling on either side, as the calming vapours of the Sheep year spreads over the Nations, sentiments will be kindled and wisdom will prevail. Fate will send emissaries to change the faces of aggression towards a more Peaceful compromise. It does not kill the doubts, anger or desire for violence, but it puts a blanket of constrain over it.

[Jester] NICE TO THINK ABOUT ANYWAY.... HA!

[Jester] 2015 is a year to use mental abilities over brute force. For those who wish to be aggressive, expect to be out-maneuvered by strategy and common sense.

[Jester] YA THINK THIS APPLIES TO ANYONE WE KNOW ABOUT? HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] PUTIN AND O COME TO MIND...

[Jester] OK.... TIME IS UP... SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW.... HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE EVENING...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT AND HUG SOMEONE YOU LOVE...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat that goes on and on  Empty Re: Jester Chat that goes on and on

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Jester- YOU have no clue what's going on- Anyone can sound important and speculate, but this is not what it is by any stretch- Did you ever go to school? Everything we know to this day has been and IS a lie- You better go study at the library, son- Start with 'Jekyll Island', and then 'The story of 'Bretton Woods'- You MIGHT just learn something of REAL importance-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:17 pm

[Jester] OK... I WILL PUT IN THE TEXT... THEN EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE SEEING A BIT...

The day I need a fraud such as yourself to tell me what the hell I am seeing is the day I let an islamist impose sharia law in my neighborhood.

You arrogant blowhard.  I am sure you have plenty of weak minded people following your every word, but buddy, you'd better know that there are far more of us out here that would have you in prison for fraud than to sit by and let you "explain" things to us.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:17 pm

You got that damn str8!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 pm

I level of BS in this post is just mind boggling. The man's capacity for paranoia and, if he actually believes half the crap he is saying, self deception, is just amazing. WOW!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat that goes on and on  2805820865  Jester Chat that goes on and on  2805820865  Jester Chat that goes on and on  2805820865  Jester Chat that goes on and on  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Yep- Degenerate for sure-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member