Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy

Go down

Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy Empty Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy NB-64970-635527946641736265

Brother - Baghdad

Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said "Iraq will never be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy, and that except for the value of the budget there are $ 18 million will be disbursed exist upon completion collected," noting that "the rights of the poor and displaced persons guaranteed in this budget."

The finance minister said during a press conference at the ministry's headquarters and was attended by a reporter for News Agency (et) that "the ministries of municipalities and electricity to move to collect the levy."
And between Zebari said the ministry "will give a budget or a financial statement as a substitute for the budget 2014 to show where you were paid," explaining that "the exchange will depend end of the fiscal year, according to financial management and public debt," he said, adding that "the payment of salaries will be on January 12, 2015".

Zebari noted that "more than those who suffer from stress are the three presidencies, complaining of more ministries."

Zebari said that he "will be taxed on Kartat mobile and travel cards, cars and the Internet."

Zebari pointed out that "Kuwait responded to the postponement of the final payment of damages amounting to $ 4.6 million for one year, and we thank them for their response to the request of Iraq."

link  
Finance Minister: Iraq will not be exposed to the collapse and bankruptcy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum