Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq

Go down

Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq Empty Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:30 am

The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq

By American Contractor

Until security improves-The Delete the Zeros Starting First Quarter in Year 2016 After Security Improves in Iraq Iraq-Banking

In November, the Iraqi army removed the Islamic State terrorists out of the city of Baiji and the Baiji refinery. On Monday, December 22, the Islamic State Terrorists have conducted a counterattack to reclaim the city of Baiji.  The Iraqi army and Shiite militias left Baiji on Monday morning, and there are people inside Baiji saying that the Islamic State are controlling most of the city.  The people are also saying that the Islamic State terrorists also control the entrance of the refinery.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) governor Ali Mohsen Ismail Alak has stated that the cost of the war against the Islamic State costs 4-5 billion dollars per month. The governor met with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Istanbul, Turkey and was advised to expect an economic decline due to the lower oil prices.  Iraq is expected to increased oil experts to approximately 4 million daily barrels by 2016.  The increase in oil exports will do well for raising the value of the Iraqi dinar currency.

The American Contractor has been keeping you up to date on the delete the Zeros project.  This project is the issue of new Iraqi dinar currency that the CBI and the Parliament Finance committee would like to distribute in Iraq.   The new currency will co-exist with the already Iraq dinar in country.  The CBI is not removing the dinar at all and never has other then currency that has been damaged.  You can expect the new Iraqi dinar currency distributed in the first quarter of 2016.  The security and the economic landscape is what is holding it up.

The Iraq Council of Ministers (CoM) has yet to agree on a 2015 budget.  The disagreements between the Council members and the Parliament Finance Committee is the price of oil for the budget.  The CoM would like and is pushing for $50 a barrel of petroleum for the federal budget.  Expect the budget to take several more weeks to be finalized by the different committees.  The 2015 federal budget is approximately 111 trillion IQD.  The Iraq government will be borrowing several billions of dollars from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).  Iraq does not need to have an internationally tradable currency to receive a loan from the IMF.

http://americancontractor.com-deletethezerosstarting-first-quarter-in-year-2016-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum