Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat  Empty Jester Chat

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Jester Chat  9k=
Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, EMPTY CHAIRS IN FRONT OF COMPUTERS, AND CRITTERS.... HAPPY HUMP DAY...

[stillwacko] Jester Don't forget us empty heads in the chairs LOL

[Jester] stillwacko NOOOO.... NOT THAT! HAHAHAHA

[Pilgrim] Jester, your post last night on Russia was very enlightening. Putin seems to run circles around O

[Pilgrim] if I were a betting woman I'd say Putin has something up his sleeve. Or he'll go down swinging

[Jester] WELL IT IS OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE... ALL YA HAVE TO DO IS LOOK PAST THE BORDERS...

[LdyFaith] Pilgrim,, I agree,,, obviously Putin is a CHESS player

[dave_144] Jester Is Putin preparing to release a gold backed ruble?

[dave_144] Jester Is the US work around almost complete? [Jester] dave_144 I THINK THE WORLD IS READY FOR THE RESET... IMAGINE IF EVERYONE WAS REALLY READY AND THE US IS THE ONLY BURR IN THE SADDLE PREVENTING THINGS FROM GOING SMOOTHLY... WHICH I AM PRETTY SURE IS THE CASE...

[Jester] OR MAYBE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CANNOT DO IT... OR THAT IN DOING IT THEY ARE NOT A STRONG AS BEFORE... WHICH IS PROBABLY ALSO TRUE SINCE WE HAVE QUESTIONABLE RESERVES OF GOLD IF ANY... AND THEREFORE MUST MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE WITH OTHER THINGS... OR POSSIBLY GOLD ON LOAN... BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY...

[dave_144] Jester Well I know we are all so very very very ready.

[Jester] dave_144 WELL YOU ARE JUST READY TO HAVE THE MONEY... THE REST OF THE WORLD IS READY FOR BALANCE AND FAIRNESS... SOMETHING THE US DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT...

[Jester] ANYWAY... LET'S ASSUME EVERYONE WILL LIKE TO HAVE THE RESET BUT THE US... SO THEY STRONG ARM EVERYONE THEY KNOW IT FROM HAPPENING AND DELAY AFTER DELAY...

[Jester] BY EVIDENCE OF REFUSAL TO MEET THE REST OF THE WORLD IN NEGOTIATIONS AND COMPROMISE... THE IMF REFORMS AS AN EXAMPLE OF THAT... THEY CONTINUE TO FORCE THE REST OF THE WORLD TO WORK AROUND THEIR DEFIANCE AND STUPIDITY AND CONTINUE TO DELAY MOVING FORWARD ON AN EQUITABLE PLAYING FIELD...

[Jester] SO... WITH ALL THAT SAID THEY HAVE THE EAST TO FIGHT TO KEEP THINGS OFF KILTER BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WORKING TOGETHER TO TRY AND CHANGE THINGS... SO THEY MAKE UP SOME BS IN UKRAINE AND GET RUSSIA SANCTIONED... AND THERE IS A LOT OF MUMBLING ABOUT THAT IN THE WORLD AT THIS TIME... BUT IT IS HOLDING FOR NOW... AND ORCHESTRATE A DROP IN OIL PRICES TO FURTHER THE ECONOMIC ISSUES TO RUSSIA... SINCE THEY CANNOT MESS WITH CHINA TOO MUCH AND RUSSIA SEEMS TO BE EASIER...

[Jester] BUT THAT MAY BACKFIRE IF RUSSIA WOULD SIMPLY GO GOLD BACKED... I KINDA LIKE THE IDEA... THEY ARE GOING TO ANYWAY... WOULD BE EASY FOR THEM... SO YOU MAY BE SEEING THE FIRST THREAT TO START THAT...

[Jester] LIBYA WAS PROBABLY HEADED THAT DIRECTION UNTIL THE US WENT IN AND CRACKED GADDAFI AND TOOK HIM OUT...

[Jester] NOT SURE WE WOULD HAVE MUCH SUCCESS TRYING THAT WITH PUTIN..

[Jester] SO MAYBE THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS THAT AS PART OF PLAN B... RUSSIA BECOMES GOLD BACKED... OTHERS FOLLOW... THAT STARTS THE RESET...

[Jester] WE'LL SEE...

[Jester] IF YOU LISTENED TO THE STUFF I PUT IN THE OTHER NIGHT THERE ARE SOME EXPECTATIONS OF CHINA TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON THE GOLD EXCHANGE TO RISE THEN YOU WILL BE SEEING THE BEGINNING OF THE END...

[TxBikerLady] Jester wouldn't it be funny if China did it first, while we are all looking at Russia to go gold backed

[Jester] TxBikerLady THEY ARE ON THE SAME SIDE... DON'T THINK IT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE...

[TxBikerLady] Jester well I know they are...but our news would be confused..

[Jester] WHAT NEWS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

[TxBikerLady] Jester main stream..US..all eyes seem on Russia

[TxBikerLady] Jester but we know better

[Jester] TxBikerLady IT IS THE US PARANOIA... THE SHEEPLE DON'T GET IT...

[dave_144] Jester I remember reading that Libya was going gold backed just before they overthrew him.

[Jester] dave_144 THAT IS CORRECT... THEY TOOK HIM OUT BECAUSE OF THAT...

[diditrvyeet] Jester wow our leaders are evil

[Jester] diditrvyeet JUST CATCHING UP ON THAT? HAHAHAHAHA

[dave_144] Jester Yes and Iran and North Korea won't permit central banking takeover. That's why they were the "axis of evil."

[TxBikerLady] alfonse lol

[pokerbrat] Jester is the USA playing right into the rest of the world's hands. And How are we going to rape Cuba next??

[grace2beme] I know I'm here late and have not read earlier posts. What happened with Cuba today.

[dave_144] grace2beme We did a prisoner swap and may be opening diplomatic relations with them.

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, how long do you think can Russia stand these oil prices ?

[Jester] SORRY HAD A PHONE CALL...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, welcome back

[Jester] pokerbrat THAT'S OKAY... AT LEAST WE GOT SOME PARTICIPATION... HAHAHAHA

[pokerbrat] Jester how will the US take liberty with Cuba?

[pokerbrat] Your opinion

[Jester] pokerbrat MY OPINION IS WHO CARES... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I AM WATCHING... GRANDSTANDING IS MY OPINION...

[pokerbrat] My guess is we are even going to try to steal from one of the poorest countries in the world

[pokerbrat] But I think you’re right

[Jester] SOUNDS GOOD BUT WHAT IS THE POINT OTHER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE A LONG TIME AGO... EVERYONE IS ACTING LIKE IT IS A HUGE STRIDE.. BUT CUBA HAS BEEN ASKING FOR A LONG TIME... AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS IGNORED THEM... SAD BUT TRUE...

[Jester] IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE US LET THEM OUT OF THE CAGE...

[Jester] THE US HAS TOO MUCH CONTROL OVER TOO MANY THINGS ALREADY... THEIR CONTINUED POWER MONGERING OVER THE WORLD IS WHAT NEEDS TO COME TO A SCREECHING HALT...

[Jester] THE WORLD IS TIRED OF IT... AND THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW...

[Jester] SHOOT... SORRY I WAS AWAY.. RAN US OUT OF TIME...

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY AND I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat  Empty Re: Jester Chat

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Not if we see you first idiot! About the only factually correct i]piece of information here is that Putin runs Russia.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat  2805820865  Jester Chat  2805820865  Jester Chat  2805820865  Jester Chat  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum