Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oh, here we go. Christmas Eve. From another wannabe

+5
Crazy Clown
Not stupid
Ponee
Terbo56
Cascadian
9 posters

Go down

Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe Empty Oh, here we go. Christmas Eve. From another wannabe

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:20 pm

12-15-14 MrT: I have been told to expect everything, including Art 8, the budget, and the HCL to show up in the Gazette on December 24th. Hoping it is before that, but do believe this will be over by the end of the year.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe Empty Re: Oh, here we go. Christmas Eve. From another wannabe

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Is it the season that seems to be bringing these idiots out of the woodwork?  

He's been TOLD.  I would ask by whom, but we all know that it's just another wannabe out there trying to get his couple of minutes of attention.  As if this was a start of a wildly successful guruship that would bring him the kind of money that Tony, Jester, Adam, and others are pulling down.

Yeah, others make it easy.  They lie and people believe them.  So....  by extension, all you have to do is lie and post it somewhere and followers will magically appear?

You are even stupider than JCR.  At least he was on the inside of a criminal organization before trying to strike out on his own.  I don't know your credentials but I have to believe they aren't very good.

Leave the lies to the established liars.  It will make it easier for people like me who will call BS on them.  Too many amateurish liars just muddle the pondwater.

Go away.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Oh, here we go.  Christmas Eve.  From another wannabe Empty Re: Oh, here we go. Christmas Eve. From another wannabe

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Mr. T only has one brain cell, and that is pissed off at him most of the time-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:21 pm

I really despise them saying "I've been told", "I have heard" and  "My sources are telling me".

Trying to sound like they have personal contacts filling them in step by step.  Hells Bells, anyone can read, what they are spouting, in the articles that are posted on all the sites.  Geeze,  people, stop listening to them.  They know nothing !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:31 pm

I know, it's like they have no life, and can find nothing else to do, and then again, maybe their sex life sucks-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Oh boy, the Iraqies want to give us a Christmas present!
Because they celebrate Christmas too! Lol
This come up every year! Liars!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:01 pm

The only 'present' they will give us is the 'middle finger' of fate- Nice present,eh?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:45 am

"Yes... it will be a green Christmas." That was from Okie in 2009
Let the snowballs start rolling.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:10 am

Not stupid wrote:Oh boy, the Iraqies want to give us a Christmas present!
Because they celebrate Christmas too!   Lol
This come up every year! Liars!

Yes, that is one of the most ridiculous stories out there. 

Like they care about us. HA!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am

just in from my main source mini ha ha and also confirmed with terbo no rv till 2015
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:32 am

Ahhh yes....Christmas....the holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus....a favorite of Iraqis everywhere! Just like last year when they furiously tried to release it before Black Friday....I don't care what anyone says about Iraq...they sure do work well around the western Calender despite having completely different beliefs...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:09 pm

They 'Terbocharged' their camels- Just like a cattle truck- Now they haul ass- sarcastic sorry lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:31 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL TELL MY LITTLE BROTHER BEAR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S ONE PILE HE'LL PEE PEE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Christmas Eve?  Sounds to me like they are trying to reenact the birth of Christ?  You know, that is the general area where it all started, isn't it?  Are they going to substitute the
RV for the presents to the Christ child?  Hmmmmmmmm.  And they don't believe in Christ.  Interesting.  

Well, the plat certainly thickens, does it not?  Nah, sounds to me like more guru gibberish and balderdash.  After all these years of the same or similar scenerios and timing why shoud they change now?

My take on this?  Popcorn, ..... .    Yawn!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum