Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The court JESTER talks about World Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The court JESTER talks about World Economy

2 posters

Go down

The court JESTER talks about World Economy Empty The court JESTER talks about World Economy

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:36 pm

[Jester] WHERE DID THE DANG WEEKEND GO ANYWAY?

[cassey3] Jester Man, I heard that! Goes so fast!

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol tell me about it it flew.....news has been busy

[SoldierofChrist] Jester there is a lot happening exactly how you said

[Jester] SoldierofChrist YES THERE IS... LAST NIGHT SOMEONE ASKED ME ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD GOING AROUND THE US... AND MY ANSWER WAS THE IMF HAD THREATENED TO GO AROUND THE US IF THEY DID NOT GET THINGS STRAIGHTENED OUT BY THE END OF THE YEAR... THERE WAS AN INTERESTING ARTICLE PUBLISHED YESTERDAY REINFORCING THIS IDEA... I JUST COULD NOT FIND IT IN TIME SINCE THAT WAS CLOSE TO CLOSING LAST NIGHT..

[Jester] US isolated, BRICS to get greater voting power at IMF

[Jester] Months after the formation of new financial institutions like the $100 billion BRICS Bank and the China-led Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank, Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), said Friday that the organization is ready to discuss IMF voting reforms without the United States to give BRICS and emerging countries greater voting power.

[Jester] Lagarde said the IMF is disappointed with the US inaction to ratify the governance and quota reforms and will now move forward without Washington.

[Jester] “The IMF’s membership has been calling on and was expecting the United States to approve the IMF’s 2010 Quota and Governance Reforms by year-end. Adoption of the reforms remains critical to strengthen the Fund’s credibility, legitimacy, and effectiveness, and to ensure it has sufficient permanent resources to meet its members’ needs,” Lagarde said in a statement.

[Jester] “I have now been informed by the U.S. Administration that the reforms are not included in the budget legislation currently before the U.S. Congress. I have expressed my disappointment to the U.S authorities and hope that they continue to work toward speedy ratification,” she said.

[Jester] SO... TIRED OF WAITING...

[Jester] “As requested by our membership, we will now proceed to discuss alternative options for advancing quota and governance reforms and ensuring that the Fund has adequate resources, starting with an Executive Board meeting in January 2015,” she added.

[Jester] THERE IS MORE YOU CAN READ HERE..    
http://thebricspost.com/us-isolated-brics-to-get-greater-voting-power-at-imf/#.VI5C0CvF98E

[Jester] SO THERE IS SOME MORE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL... WHEN WILL OUR LEADERS WAKE UP? IF THEY WILL AT ALL I SUPPOSE IS THE ISSUE...

[Jester] AND AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE...

[Jester] The reforms, however, have been delayed for four years owing to a block by the US Congress as the US retains a veto. IMF chief Lagarde hinted at a “Plan B” in April if the US fails to endorse the reforms by year-end.

[Jester] THOUGHT THE PLAN B DETRACTORS MIGHT NEED ANOTHER SHOT IN THE FACE... SINCE THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IT... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] OH ME... EVERYONE IS TIRED TONIGHT... HAHAHAHA

[alfonse] Jester Unfortunately I believe that our leaders will not wake up unless forced by knowledgeable constituents

[SoldierofChrist] Jester exactly my thoughts and now we have dinar land saying that we don't need the IMF

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL WHETHER YOU THINK THAT OR NOT... THAT IS A STUPID THING TO SAY SINCE IT IS NOT GOING AWAY... THERE ARE REASONS FOR THE IMF... UNFORTUNATELY THE US, BANKSTERS, AND THE LEADERS OF THE WORLD HAVE NOT USED IT PROPERLY... INSTEAD USED IT AS A WAY TO ENSLAVE MORE AND MORE EMERGING ECONOMIES THROUGH LOANING MONEY THEY COULD NOT PAY BACK TO GET SANCTIONS AND OTHER SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS THAT HURT THOSE SAME COUNTRIES’ PEOPLE...

[Jester] I BELIEVE GETTING THE US OUT OF CONTROL OF THE DIRECTION OF THE IMF IS THE BETTER STEP... GET THE REST OF THE WORLD INVOLVED IN RUNNING THE THING...

[pollyP] Jester, I read where three Federal Reserve members have resigned when their term is up, Minneapolis, Dallas and Philadelphia. More handwriting on the wall?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester my question now is what needs to be changed within the budget

[Jester] DON'T GET ME WRONG... IF THERE WAS A WAY TO COMPLETELY GET RID OF THEM I THINK THAT WOULD BE GREAT... JUST DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING... THE IMF IS NOT GOING TO LET THE US SCREW AROUND MUCH LONGER TO THEIR OWN DEMISE AND THE RISE OF THE BRICS TO REPLACE THEM...

[TxBikerLady] Jester plan B may be the hard way, but may be better in the overall grand picture, I agree...I have an article explaining it I read today

[Jester] TxBikerLady THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG... MOST DON'T THINK IT COULD GO THAT WAY.... THEY THINK OUR GOVERNMENT IS TAKING CARE OF THEM... SHEEPLE... BUT IN A LOT OF WAYS PLAN B MIGHT BE BETTER... UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT SO SURE IF THE DINGUS IN THE WHITE HOUSE WOULD LIKE TO HELP OR RATHER SEE US THE BANANA REPUBLIC...

[TxBikerLady] Jester yes you have been saying it for a long time. I understand what you mean. Have you seen the recent Paul Craig Roberts article from 2 days ago...has a good end game

[Jester] TxBikerLady HE'S OKAY... I SAW IT... I AM JUST NOT A BIG FAN OF THROWING INFO AROUND WITHOUT A BASIS OF FACT BACK UP... YOU CAN BRING IT IN THOUGH IF YOU LIKE...

[Jester] WE CAN TALK ABOUT WHATEVER YOU GUYS LIKE TO...

{TxBikerLady} On the Brink of War and Economic Collapse — Paul Craig Roberts http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/12/12/brink-war-economic-collapse-paul-craig-roberts/

[chasen] Jester I still believe that the us needs to take some "medicine". Right now so many people, good God fearing people are willing to believe what media tells them because they are still comfortable. It's too hard for them to think the worst. It's time for a reality check.

[Jester] chasen WELL I THINK THAT IT IS MUCH WORSE THAN THAT... THEY ASSUME THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS TAKING CARE OF THEM... THAT IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF ALL...

[Jester] chasen YOUR AVERAGE PERSON THINKS THEY ARE WAY OUT THERE ON THE EDGE... THEY CANNOT EVEN COME THAT FAR... IS TOO BAD... THAT WOULD BE A START...

[chasen] Jester I think the most dangerous thing in our country today is the propaganda machine. It gives the sheeple an excuse to keep their eyes closed. I'm sickened by the whole thing. A twisted part of me can hardly wait to say "I told you so!"

[Betsy Ross] chasen there are alot of us waiting to say that. Lol

[chasen] Jester I know you get discouraged by the lulls in participation but please know that you are a lifeline for me. I believe that you have intelligence, integrity and connections. Only the discerning people will follow for now. Once there is a reckoning there will be many more. I hope you're around then.

[Jester] chasen WELL IT IS A LITTLE DISPARAGING TO PUT ALL THIS INTO IT... AND REALIZE THAT THE DEEPLE DO NOT LIKE TO HEAR IT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MAKE THEIR RADAR OF GETTING PAID... AND FURTHER THAT THE WHOLE US IS IN A SIMILAR STATE FROM REALITY OVERALL... AT PROBABLY THE SAME PERCENTAGE RATE OF SHEEPLE THAT ACTUALLY CARE...
[chasen] Jester getting "paid" would be a bonus. I just want the freedom to provide for my family without the confiscation of my labor.

[hunter35] Jester My husband (a baptist minister for 60 years) has always said . . . people will never forget the truth. They may skirt around it and deny it but it always stays with them. That's what I'm counting on.

[Jester] hunter35 WE'LL SEE I SUPPOSE... I DO NOT SEE MOST EVEN CONCERNED ABOUT IT...

[Jester] I KNOW PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING AND I CANNOT GET THEM TO WAKE UP... IT IS SAD...

[chasen] Jester that's why I think we will be going the hard way. If The Lord tarries the only way this ship will get back on track is a major wake up call. If He is coming soon we're have the hope of a new heaven and a new earth.

[Jester] chasen WELL WE STILL HAVE SOME TIME FOR THAT ACCORDING TO SOME THINGS THAT NEED TO HAPPEN BEFOREHAND... BUT IT IS SURE LOOKING LIKE SOME OF THOSE COULD BE COMING ALONG PRETTY SOON TOO...

[hunter35] Jester Guess it depends on their circumstances and where they are in life. Most people don't change until they go through some kind of shock, then trauma, then comes change (husband is a psychologist as well as minister)

[Jester] hunter35 THAT IS PROBABLY TRUE... BUT EVEN THE ONES GOING THROUGH ALL THIS DINAR LAND STUFF ARE NOT WAKING UP... THEY JUST DON'T CARE...

[hunter35] Jester I disagree, I think people are scared . . . scared to death. It's the fear that has paralyzed them

[Jester] YOU'D THINK THEY OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH... BUT IT JUST SIMPLY ISN'T THE CASE... THEY WILL RATHER HIDE FROM IT AND LISTEN TO THE ONE TELLING THEM WHAT THEY WILL LIKE TO HEAR... AND THEY SIMPLY CANNOT DO IT..

[Jester] I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE THE OTHER DAY... A PRETTY GOOD SOURCE THAT KNOWS SOME THINGS... IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT... AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS THEY FIGURE A FULL 80% OF THE MONEY PAID OUT WILL BE BACK IN THE SYSTEM IN JUST A FEW YEARS... THEY ARE COUNTING ON IT...

[Jester] AND THEY DON'T CARE... THEY ARE PLANNING ON IT... IT IS A USEFUL VEHICLE TO GET WHAT THEY NEED TO DONE WITH THE AFTER EFFECT OF ECONOMIC STIMULATION SIMILAR TO A QE...

[jbmeans] Jester I wouldn't doubt it

[TxBikerLady] Jester that does not surprise me

[alfonse] Jester A QE not based on debt ?

[Jester] alfonse JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY... WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

[Hoosier Girl] I plan to be part of the 20%

[Jester] WHETHER YOU INJECT IT ON PURPOSE OR GIVE A BUNCH OF DEEEPLE THE MONEY TO DO IT FOR YOU...

[alfonse] Jester But the money is based on assets correct ?

[alfonse] Or is it my turn to wear the dunce cap ?

[Jester] alfonse SURE BUT HOW WOULD THAT CHANGE THE EFFECTS OF SPENDING IT? IT WOULDN'T... THE MONEY IS BACK WHERE THEY LIKE IT IN THE SYSTEM... HAHAHAHA

[pollyP] Jester, do they plan on us recklessly losing it or is he saying they will take it?

[Jester] pollyP I THINK MOST WILL RECKLESSLY LOSE IT JUST LIKE THE LOTTERY SYNDROME... THE WORD IS OUT ON THAT.. IT IS A FACT... PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN... DO NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[alfonse] Jester Yes, It will not change the spending but it will change the value. Thank you !

[Jester] alfonse NOT REALLY.... DO NOT FORGET... A DOLLAR IS A DOLLAR IN THE US...

[IradMax] Jester my plan is to become debt free first and then see where the road takes me

[Jester] THE VALUE ELSEWHERE DOES NOT MATTER... JUST HOW IT WORKS HERE...

[alfonse] Yes, Thank you for the reminder

[pollyP] Jester, what is sad is that they are so confident that we will lose it, they have put it into their plan.....

[Jester] THE BEST EXPLANATION OF THE WORLD ECONOMY AND WHAT IS GOING ON THAT I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE IS STILL THE JIM WILLIE EXPLANATION FROM A COUPLE WEEKS AGO... IF YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO IT YOU SHOULD... IT WOULD GIVE YOU A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON OUT THERE IN SIMPLE TERMS FOR UNDERSTANDING... (Jim Willie)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2ORdFyms4

[Jester] IF YOU CAN FOLLOW ALONG CLOSELY YOU WILL SEE THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION AND HOW IT IS AFFECTING THE WORLD... LOTS OF GREAT INFORMATION IN THAT POST...

[jbmeans] Jester that post helped my understanding a bit

[Jester] THE INTERESTING THING ABOUT THAT ARTICLE BY JIM WILLIE IS HE DOES POSTULATE SOME TIMELINES... HE EXPLAINS THAT THE 5 MAJOR CURRENCIES ARE ALL TIED TO GOLD BY DERIVATIVES... KEEPING THE PRICE OF GOLD DOWN BY ESTABLISHING A PHONEY LOW PRICE FOR GOLD.... HE PREDICTS SOME BANKS BLOWING UP FROM DERIVATIVE ISSUES... MAYBE A LOT OF BANKS... ALSO PREDICTS A MAJOR BANK GOING UNDER IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS...

[Jester] HE THINKS THERE IS A TIMETABLE... HEARD FROM LOTS OF SOURCES... THAT THE CHINESE NEW YEAR WILL BE LIGHTING THE FUSE... THAT IS MID FEBRUARY... AND THAT THERE WILL BE SOME BREAKDOWNS PREVIOUS TO THAT IN PREPARATION... AND THAT AFTER THAT SOME VERY BIG EVENTS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN...

[Jester] IT IS WHAT IT IS... YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IT YOURSELF... WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME THAT THERE IS A TIMETABLE TO GET IT DONE... PLAN B AND ALL THAT... NOTHING STOPPING THEM FROM SETTING THE PRICE OF GOLD AND TAKING OVER... SO WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES...

[whatupnoweh] Jester we gettin our country back yet bud?

[Jester] whatupnoweh DEPENDS MY FRIEND... DEPENDS ON IF THEY DECIDE TO PLAY WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD OR KEEP THE CONTROL OF US IN THE BANANA REPUBLIC...

[Jester] HAHAHAHA... IF THEY KEEP ISOLATING US OUT OF THE WORLD ECONOMY IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A GOOD THING...

[Jester] THE WORKAROUND CONTINUES...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The court JESTER talks about World Economy Empty Re: The court JESTER talks about World Economy

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:29 pm

THE WORKAROUND CONTINUES...

More like the crapola continues ... I think I lost 2 or 3 IQ points reading that tripe.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The court JESTER talks about World Economy 2805820865  The court JESTER talks about World Economy 2805820865  The court JESTER talks about World Economy 2805820865  The court JESTER talks about World Economy 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum