Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports

Go down

Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports Empty Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:45 am

Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electicity and fuel) and customs fees on imports 1315846969101xssqw2333k

BAGHDAD / JD / .. tipped the parliamentary finance committee, the imposition of taxes on certain public services such as electricity, water, fuel and high customs fees on imports, especially electrical appliances, to reduce the budget deficit in 2015.

A member of the committee MP Ali Mohammed told / BD /: "The problem about reducing unnecessary expenditure in the budget of the Ministerial Committee is considering the possibility of imposing taxes on some public services and raise the government support them, such as electricity, water and some oil derivatives, as well as the increase of customs duties on some imported materials especially electrical appliances, in order to reduce the fiscal deficit to balance next year. "

He added: "This measure will be temporary until the resumption of oil prices to rise and fill the budget deficit," likely that "the tax rate will be low so as not to affect the citizens' ./ ended / 8 /

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum