Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Words of wisdom from the master practitioner

+2
Kevind53
Cascadian
6 posters

Go down

Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  Empty Words of wisdom from the master practitioner

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Pam:  I am here and I can talk – I was doing dishes.  We have people on the site promoting things like charities or themselves or MLMs.  You cannot promote anything on the site – you will be banned for it.  Don’t do it in chat or by PM – don’t do it at all.

Tony:  People are collecting your emails on PMs to form their own lists.  If we get a series of those, we will delete them.  This site is not for others to get your information.  They know you are about to get a lot of money, and you don’t know what they will do with your information.  You are grownups and I’ve warned you – down the road, you may find that they are sharing your information with others.  We have got messages and complaints about befriending people and now they are saying things on the internet or whatever. I’ve gotten it all.  I get all these stories, and all I can say is:  You are grown, I’ve told you before, and you need to call the police if there is a problem.  Be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it, that’s all.  Bad people use charities and whatever to persuade you they are good.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  Empty Re: Words of wisdom from the master practitioner

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:10 pm

It's odd that he would make such a big deal about calling the police on people who do this.  Might hit a bit close to home if anyone ever did.

Obviously, he doesn't want the competition.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  Empty Re: Words of wisdom from the master practitioner

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Phony wrote:Bad people use charities and whatever to persuade you they are good.

Yea he would know about that ... I suppose other con artists could be trying to cull his list of gullible people for their own use ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  2805820865  Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  2805820865  Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  2805820865  Words of wisdom from the master practitioner  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:24 am

Maybe he has cloned his own idiots-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Kevin... it would make sense.  Why would another scam artist try to develop a following of the gullible when all they have to do is to tap into a current gathering of gullible people?

Makes business sense.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:59 pm

"We have got messages and complaints about befriending people and now they are saying things on the internet or whatever"

I think Tony is talking about some of the Twitter people.  One of the mods, Canada Goose, quit TNT and she still talks to several TNT & X-TNT followers on Twitter.  She, the Goose, doesn't cut Tony any slack.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Them people over there never cease to amaze me how fricking stupid they really are.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Crazy Clown wants you to follow...lol
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum