Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wed Morning Dinar Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Wed Morning Dinar Chatter

2 posters

Go down

Wed Morning Dinar Chatter Empty Wed Morning Dinar Chatter

Post by Horizon Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:18 am

Here we Go....Another Day, Another High Alert....??????????Really!!!!!!!!!!!

Stage3Alpha:

EXOGEN December 3, 2014 at 12:26am THE LAST CALL RECEIVED FROM "INTEL HANDLERS" WAS "HO HO HO............BE READY"   HIGHEST ALERT EVER!!!!!!!!

EXOGEN    HCL + GOI = RV

James > R.V. / GCR December 3, 2014 at 2:41am What will be our indicator that "RV" has happened

R.V. / GCR > James December 3, 2014 at 2:49am IT WILL BE NEWS....ALL OVER,.,ITS A WORLD EVENT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HIDE

Flash Gordon > R.V. / GCR December 3, 2014 at 3:13am IMO it will creep in very subtle no big bells and whistles or we wouldn't be signing an NDA not to mention the sheeple will need gradual re-education in due process .

KayKay December 3, 2014 at 2:33am CBI still has yesterday's date and rate and it is after 10 am in Iraq.

R.V. / GCR > KayKay December 3, 2014 at 2:38am Nothing moves or changes intil after the RESET

R.V. / GCR December 3, 2014 at 2:45am we have always been told that we would not know for 6 to 8 hours after the reset we believe that the reset is after midnight GIVING God all the glory

R.V. / GCR December 3, 2014 at 7:45am as we see the headlines in the news and the articles that follow them the subjects of derivatives, bailouts, currency swaps and exchanges.

PEMCO cracked.... it very much looks pointed that these articles are all leading to what we know best …something either has changed or they're about to announce something is about to change…

Good news is controlled by handelers and if all of this is true then wait till these handlers show us what's next… I believe we are currency holders backed up by gold currencies and that you are about to be blessed …..

There is no other way to look at this there is no other way to see the true we know what we are about to receive is a blessing given over to the world called prosperity enjoy your day good morning to all

The Washington Post describes the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, the "big breakthrough."

Posted by BaNDiTo.RoX on December 3, 2014 at 12:15am

Described the Washington Post is close to the US administration in the White House, the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, the "big breakthrough" to the Government of al-Abadi, while confirming that the parties to the agreement are the winners. 

The newspaper added that "oil agreement enhances the unity of Iraq in the middle of the war being waged against the extremists affiliated with Al Daash" while confirming that "an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil on oil revenues is a win for both sides and ended years of political stalemate." 

According to the paper "The agreement represents a major breakthrough for the new Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who has pledged to reform the relations between the Baghdad government and the main parties in Iraq, which collapsed during the past eight years of the reign of his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki." 

TNT:

Taxmom:   Pretty Simple way to check level of derivatives a bank is invested in

I would start by checking out banks in your area.

Go to www.usbanklocations.com Click on your state, then on your city. (Largest cities in the state are listed at top.) Look for a bank in the list that you may favor and click on it. Click on the second from the left tab "Financial Info".

This gives you financial statement info by quarter, the most recent reporting period is the first one listed. Scroll down to the second blue line "Memoranda".  The last line in this section gives you the amount of derivatives held.  I would divide Total Assets (1st line in assets and Liabilities for that time period) by Total derivatives to get a ratio to use to compare to any other bank.

Example:

Wells Fargo has $5,079,071,000,000 in derivatives, $1,436,828000,000 in Total Assets. So they have 353% of assets invested in derivatives (or 3.5 times total assets).

A local bank that I am looking at has 26% of assets invested in derivatives. I would prefer zero, but it is better than 353%! 

KTFA:

KTFA Tuesday Night Conference Call. 
Approx. 109  Minutes Long

The first part is Bible Study and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 760.569.7699 PIN: 156996#

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=OTQCw/jJNVJ

Wed Morning Dinar Chatter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Wed Morning Dinar Chatter 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wed Morning Dinar Chatter Empty Re: Wed Morning Dinar Chatter

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:51 pm

So... according to R. V. / GCR (that POS), the RV can't happen until after the GCR.  Specifically, it won't happen until after 8 hours post-GCR.  And the GCR is going to be all over the news.  

No GCR = No RV according to this gastropod.

Watched the news this morning.  Despite that POS promising that the GCR would happen overnight, I haven't seen one thing about any GCR.

Lying sack of rose rust.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wed Morning Dinar Chatter Empty Re: Wed Morning Dinar Chatter

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Regarding the Tony rocket scientist....  

Your math is wrong.  I suck at math and can see that your math is AFU.  Go home and sleep off your drunkenness.

In other TNT news, Pam wanted everyone to know that she is tickled when both Tony and DC are on a call together.  And asked that people have questions ready for the Dilapidated Duo.

Gee Wally.  Sure sounds like the RV is going to happen over the weekend.  This time it HAS to be true.  

Feds....  please just go in and arrest these idiots.  They think they have you fooled.  Jailhouse lawyer style.  Please.  For the sake of humanity, just get them off the street so they don't cause any more harm to stupid, but good, people

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum