Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff

Go down

Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff Empty Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:01 pm

November 30, 2014 by Abdelhak Mamoun 1 Comment

(IraqiNews.com) On Sunday, the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) admitted that the organization has incurred huge losses, that resulted in killing a large number of its militants, and tried to justify the communications cut off in Mosul.

The organization revealed in a statement, issued by its ‘Media Office’ in the state of Niue, that infiltrators within the state do exist, spying for the Crusader alliance, that is conspiring against the Islamic State, noting that they “used various communication devices to provide the enemies with information about the Islamic State,” which caused the State a great loss in lives.

The statement, which IraqiNew.com was not able to verify, added, “Crusader aviation managed to monitor the Mujahideen phones and track their movements, so the Islamic State decided to cut off all communication and prevented its return.”

Noteworthy, the international coalition aircrafts launch almost daily raids on the ISIS sites, while the media has recently been talking about the cutoff of nearly all communications in the city of Mosul.

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/exclusive-document-isis-admits-suffering-great-losses-mosul-justifies-communications-cutoff/

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff 2805820865  Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff 2805820865  Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff 2805820865  Exclusive document: ISIS admits to suffering great losses in Mosul, justifies communications cutoff 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum