Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN

4 posters

Go down

Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN Empty Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:36 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE...

[Jester] WELCOME BACK EVERYONE... WHERE DID YOU ALL GO?

[pollyp] Jester, did you see the TRN went live today AND then it wasnt again and probably not until next year......

[Jester] pollyp THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN... ACCORDING TO WHAT I AM TOLD...

[Jester] ZAP HAS STEPPED INTO UNCHARTED TERRITORY TELLING EVERYONE THERE MAY BE A LITTLE DELAY... HAHAHAHAH[pokerbrat] Exactly Jester. It must be ready to happen lol lol

[Jester] pokerbrat OH IT IS READY... INEVITABLE... JUST A TIMING ISSUE...

[TxBikerLady] Jester inevitable is my favorite word, love to hear you say it every time

[jam777] Jester so you are saying the TRN or USN release has nothing to do with the RV/GCR ???

[Jester] BUT NO MATTER WHAT xxxx SAYS ON HIS CALL TOMORROW IT IS NOT THIS WEEKEND... SORRY...

[Jester] jam777 HMMMM.... DID YOU SEE ME SAY THAT?

[Jester] I DONT THINK I SAID THAT...

[dave_144] Jester I try not to follow too much of that. I am just waiting for the Republic.

[pollyp] Jester, any idea what the USN looks like yet?

[dave_144] Jester Just ready to go to work cleaning up the great big mess the former PTB have got us in!

[texas1837] Jester saw today Fox News talking about the grid going down. Isn't that interesting

[jam777] Jester any idea if the USN is actual hard currency or just digital ?

[Jester] jam777 TO BEGIN WITH WILL BE DIGITAL... ALTHOUGH THE $100 MIGHT BE CONVERTIBLE FOR A BIT... THAT IS THEORETICALLY WHY IT IS DESIGNED THE WAY IT IS....

[dave_144] Jester That is why the two different sides on the front?

[Jester] dave_144 THEORETICALLY...

[Jester] I HAD A WRITE UP ON THAT SOMEWHERE...

[Oxglove] Jester parallel systems at work?

[Jester] Oxglove OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW... MINIMAL FUSS AND THE SHEEPLE WILL NOT NOTICE WHAT HAPPENED...

[Patience] MEANING OF NEW 100 BILL   http://www.newmoney.gov/

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/261.cfm

[dave_144] Jester I remember reading about it. I hope it become reality soon instead of theory.

[jam777] Jester ... USN digital and active any day now ?

[MotoXR] Poof said No TRN confirmed yet.

Quote:   "FOR MANY THIS IS A BIG BLOW. ALSO FOR ME. I WAS EXPECTING PROJECT FUNDING STARTS IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO, BUT WITHOUT THE TRN, THE MAJOR FUNDS FROM THE GLOBAL TRANSACTIONS WILL NOT COME UNTIL JANUARY NOW."

[Jester] MotoXR WELL I THINK THEY ARE GOING WITH WHATEVER COMES UP THAT DAY... SHEESH.... I BEEN WATCHING THE DOMINOES FROM WAY FAR AWAY... NOT SURE HOW IT IS SUCH A SURPRISE TO EVERYONE WHAT IS GOING ON...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN Empty Re: Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN

Post by Cascadian Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:26 pm

How come MSNBC or CNBC or Fox Business don't cover the important news that the US Treasury is going to release a new line of bills that is asset backed to replace the non-asset backed currency we have on the streets?

Seems like they would make a pretty big deal about something like that.  Would be a game changer.

Oh.  Yeah.  Dinarland.  The PTB are making sure that dinarians are privy to the information and keeping it from other citizens.  We have inside knowledge or something.

We are special

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN Empty Re: Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN

Post by catman Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Doesn't matter what they call them, they still do NOT exist except in the minds of dinar gurus.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:50 pm

The TRN will never go live because it does not exist. Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN 2805820865  Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN 2805820865  Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN 2805820865  Jester says THE TRN WILL NEVER GO LIVE - MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS A USN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum