Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM.

2 posters

Go down

Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. Empty Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM.

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:31 am

[Jester] HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE... HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE WEEKEND...

[Jester] I SAW WHERE STAGE3 WHATEVER CAUGHT UP WITH THE SWISS VOTING NEWS TODAY... HAHAHAHA...HOPE NO ONE BLOWS UP SWITZERLAND... THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO GADDAFI WHEN HE TRIED IT...

[Jester] AND THEY ARE ALL LISTENING TO JIM WILLIE NOW TOO... I LOVE IT...

[pokerbrat] I hope they don't have the same Vote counters as Scotland

[Jester] pokerbrat FOR SURE...

[grace2beme] Not...who is they? We aren't !!!

[Jester] grace2beme SURE YOU ARE... WILLIE IS ON OUR SIDE... I MEANT THAT DINAR LAND IS FINALLY LISTENING... I CAN ONLY GAUGE THAT FROM RECAPS BUT I THINK THEY ARE ANYWAY... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] AND THEY ARE DOING LESSONS ON HOW THE CENTRAL BANKS STARTED A COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS AGO

[Jester] I LIKE THIS STATEMENT I READ EARLIER TODAY... The governments of the EU member states will never openly admit it, but behind closed doors I bet they have already come to the conclusion that the Ukraine conflict has gone way beyond what they had anticipated and that the big ally ‘overseas’ has hoodwinked them into an untenable position.

[Jester] In the conference rooms of the Berlaymont Building, home of the European Commission in Brussels, the awareness has sunk in that they have supported a coup in Kiev that basically replaced a corrupt and unreliable pro-Russian oligarchy with a corrupt and unreliable pro-Western oligarchy.

[Jester] Now they are stuck with ‘their’ villains.

[Jester] Meanwhile, the US is perfectly happy with gas shortages in the coming winter in Brussels and other cities. Well, not so much Brussels itself, the city where I live, which will not feel much.

[Jester] REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU IT MIGHT GET COLD THIS WINTER?

[pokerbrat] Yep

[Jester] Belgium only takes about 40 per cent of its gas from Russia; gas is not the main supplier of heating fuel and the country has several weeks of back up reserves in case of emergencies. However, the forecast for the Baltics and Finland (100 per cent dependence), Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia (more than 80 per cent) does not look that good.

[Jester] The current stand-off between the EU and Russia could still go anywhere – from an all-out halt of gas deliveries to the opening of pipelines as if nothing ever happened. Most probably, something will come out that will give either side the opportunity to pretend it did not give in, some solution that saves face both ways.

[Jester] IT IS WHAT IT IS... WE WILL SEE... READ FOR YOURSELF... https://www.dinardaily.net/t38106-gas-shortage-may-not-be-our-biggest-worry-special-to-the-brics-post#225972

Jester] ANYWAY... THIS THING IS HEATING UP... AND EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM... TRUST IS GOING TO BECOME A THING OF THE PAST SOON IN MY OPINION...

[Jester] SO AS WE WAIT FOR THAT OTHER DOMINO YOU BETTER BE GETTING READY FOR A LITTLE DISRUPTION TO THINGS JUST IN CASE... YOU NEVER KNOW... THE TEETERING BETWEEN PLAN A AND PLAN B IS TENUOUS AT BEST RIGHT NOW...

[Hannah] Jester Appreciate the heads up. Be blessed

[Vigilance] Thanks Jester - God bless you all and God bless America!

[Jester] GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE...SEE YOU TOMORROW...SEEYALATERBYE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. Empty Re: Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM.

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:54 am

The vote in Switzerland is not until the 30th, and is only on whether the SNB gold holdings should be increased from the present 7 to 20%. It is not expected to pass.

Yea I do remember when you said that fool, and fuel prices are lower now than they have been in years. I filled up yesterday and paid less than I have in a very long time. Fuel Oil Prices have also dropped considerably. Yes, things might get a little dicey in Europe, but that will be a Russian issue, not a US issue. Wille is an idiot, you are an idiot. So take your US hating carcass and go away.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. 2805820865  Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. 2805820865  Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. 2805820865  Jester says THIS THING IS HEATING UP... EVERYONE IS STARTING TO REALIZE THE US IS THE PROBLEM. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum