Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next

2 posters

Go down

Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next Empty Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:46 am

Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next 659181257

Vice in Kurdistan Parliament, on Friday, Baghdad convention - Erbil as "important and necessary" to address the outstanding problems, and among the implementation of terms of the agreement will accelerate an end to the economic crisis in the region, the citizens of the region called for the adoption of the budgets for 2014 and 2015 as soon as possible.

He said the Kurdistan Regional Parliament member Mahmoud Salar in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The Convention, which took place between the oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Thursday, important and necessary to begin to address the outstanding problems."

Mahmoud said that "the total allocated for the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan region of the amount estimated 850 billion dinars a month," noting that "the implementation of the terms of the agreement will accelerate in the end the economic crisis experienced by the Kurdistan region because of the region cut allocations since the beginning of the year to now."

For their part, counting staff in the region in reports broadcast media Kurdish and seen by the (long-Presse), the Governments of the region Agreement and the center as a "good step", demanding the "Exchange 2014 and 2015 budget as soon as possible because the staff are living in an economic crisis that has affected all aspects of their lives ".

Employees called to "accelerate regardless of salaries and the implementation of provisions of the Convention to address the economic crisis, which affected most of the segments of the Kurdish community."

A spokeswoman for the Department of State Jennifer Sacchi, announced on Friday, welcoming her agreement the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, noting it "an initial step towards resolving all outstanding problems between the two sides."

The oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, announced Thursday, agreed with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government to the Federal Government to transfer $ 500 million for the region, and among that the agreement ensures that the provincial government put 150 000 barrels of crude oil per day at the disposal of the federal government, said The head of the provincial government will visit Baghdad at the head of a delegation to develop a "comprehensive" and constitutional solutions to resolve outstanding issues.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, Wednesday, (November 12, 2014), that the door is open a dialogue with the central government to reach an agreement and a mechanism for the non-recurrence of cutting the budget and salaries November Territory staff, as expressed optimism forthcoming visit to the oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi to Erbil.

The Council of Ministers of Iraq's Kurdistan region honest, Wednesday, (November 12, 2014), on the legal Kurdistan company for exploration and production of oil and fund oil and gas revenues in the region, and in what was described Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani hosted by the deputy Qubad Talabani in the region's parliament session as "positive and fruitful." , pointed out that he has reviewed the Ministry of Natural Resources plan to find a solution to the current financial crisis and the budget and staff salaries by oil revenues.

It is noteworthy that the former prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, instructed to cut the budget of the Kurdistan region since the beginning of the current year 2014, including staff salaries, against the backdrop of the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil.

http://goo.gl/PMQiYS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next Empty Re: Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:02 am

But Dollarday and the other gurus said the budget was done, done, done ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next 2805820865  Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next 2805820865  Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next 2805820865  Kurdistan Parliament describes the Erbil - Baghdad as "necessary and good," and the staff of the region are demanding the approval of the budgets of the current year and next 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum