Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year

3 posters

Go down

A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year Empty A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:25 pm

A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year B2a6inFIUAEsvvn

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year Empty Re: A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Funny how only Tonys sheeple can prove Tonys BS...yet anyone in the real world can't find anything even close to anything that they are saying. 

BTW...me and Obama are friends and he told me it's happening exactly how Tony says...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year Empty Re: A TNT member has a Pentagon source saying that it should happen by the end of the year

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:59 pm

I just went to the "Protection Group" website.  No references, phone number, etc.  Just a generic "gmail" address.  Would anyone in their right mind trust these people with trust planning.  

#1  How do you know he was a "full bird" colonel?

#2  What qualifications do you have giving out tax advice?

Let me answer my own question.  No, of course not.  But a

TNT member would.

jedd wrote:

What call was this Highdollar? The spendthrift call. Was it recorded....like to hear it myself...thanks

Every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 pm MST, 8:30 EST I answer Tax Questions on "theprotectiongroupllc.com" trust call. I was on their call when the Colonel asked me some questions and then we got to comparing notes about the RV. No the call is not recorded. I am a guest speaker on their call. However the guy just called me, see my post below.
By the way to clarify, I do not think it will go to Dec but that is what he said. I certainly hope not but that is his opinion , not mine.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum