Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap

Go down

Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap  Empty Jester does his chat then is exhausted and needs a nap

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:22 am

Late Night Jester Chat From Jester's Place

[Jester] HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS... HAPPY TUESDAY...

[pollyp] Jester, hope you enjoyed your Veteran's Day!

[Jester] pollyp WAS AN INTERESTING DAY... BUT GOT TO SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS FOR DINNER SO I GUESS THAT'S GOOD...

[Jester] GOT TO LISTEN TO A LOT OF WHINERS SAY THEY COULD NOT GET THINGS DONE BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY...
~~~

[Jester] EVERYTHING WAS OPEN... IT WAS NOT CHRISTMAS OR ANYTHING... HAHAHAHAH...

[Jester] PEOPLE USE IT FOR AN EXCUSE TO PROCRASTINATE AND I THINK THEY ARE JUST PLAIN LAZY IN MY OPINION...

[pokerbrat] Not banks Jester

[Jester] pokerbrat SOME WERE...

[Hannah] lulu Jester I thought the veterans party idea was awesome!

[Jester] Hannah WELL IF ZAP IS RIGHT WE ALREADY HAVE ONE... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] ALTHOUGH I DID CALL THE TWO PEOPLE I KNOW IN THE RESERVES TODAY AND SO I DO KNOW THAT NOT "ALL" OF THEM WERE ACTIVATED.... 

SO THAT IS A MISREPRESENTATION OF THE FACTS....

[Jester] AS FOR "ALL" THE RETIRED GENERALS I AM TOLD THAT IS NOT THE CASE EITHER... NOT SURE WHERE HE IS GOING WITH MISLEADING SO EASILY CHECKED UP CLAIMS BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[pollyp] lulu, will the Veterans Party be called the Veteranarians?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, he also claimed Jack Lew was arrested ?

[Jester] I AM GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE SO CALLED "NEW" REPUBLIC... AND THAT IS THIS WILL NOT BE A PUSH BUTTON "OH LOOK WHAT HAPPENED" THING...

IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME... AND NOT MUCH OF IT WILL BE APPARENT TO THE SHEEPLE...

AND IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A "OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW" CHANGEOVER... THE REPUBLIC IS NOT NEW... 

IT IS THERE... HAS BEEN ALL ALONG... JUST NOT OPERATING PROPERLY...

[pokerbrat] Sounds like Zap was saying what we want to hear.

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, makes more sense that way

[pokerbrat] Jester does make more sense

[pollyp] Jester, is the Corporation issue the big problem? Will it ever go away in your opinion?

[Jester] SOME OF IT I JUST DON'T GET WHY THEY WOULD PUT OUT THERE...

HE SEEMS LIKE SUCH A SMART FELLOW... BUT TO PUT OUT SUCH EASILY DEBUNKED STUFF IS SILLY...

LIKE 500 CORPORATE AGENTS ARRESTED IN WASHINGTON... HMMM.. AND NO ONE NOTICED...

GO FIGURE... BUT IT WILL NEVER BE CONFIRMS... HMMMM.... WONDER WHY?... 

500? SERIOUSLY? YOU'D THINK SOMEONE WOULD NOTICE... AND AT LEAST ONE WOULD SHOW UP MISSING AT WORK OR HOME... HMMM...

[Jester] (SHAKING HEAD)

[Jester] pollyp HOW DO YOU MEAN THE BIG PROBLEM?

[chuck60] Jester - I don't think Zap generated that. I think someone sent it to him. I remember seeing that somewhere else and I think he stated that he agreed with "some" of it, but not all. I could be wrong though.
[Jester] SEE THE WAY EVERYONE LOOKS AT THIS IS A CORPORATION HAS CONTROL OF THE WHOLE THING... A BUNCH OF IMPOSTERS OR SOMETHING... 

THE SEATS ARE REAL... THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE IN THEM.. 

THE GOVERNMENT IS REAL... 

THE CONTROL OF CERTAIN THINGS LIKE THE FED ARE WHERE THE ISSUE IS... AND HOW THE VOTES WENT TO GET SOME OF IT IN PLACE... 

BUT IT IS LEGAL.. BY THE STANDPOINT THE MADE IT LEGAL BY PASSING THE LAWS THEY NEEDED TO MAKE IT SO...

[Jester] THE REALITY IS IT IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL... WHICH IS A BIG DIFFERENCE...

[Jester] chuck60 WELL IF YOU SAY SO... I READ THE RECAPS VERSION AND THERE WAS NO INDICATION OF THAT...

[pollyp] Jester, yes, will the Corporation ever be eliminated and not be a part of our system?

[chuck60] Jester - Not sure. This is his statement after that part of his post: VERY INTERESTING STUFF. SOME OF IT IS TRUE, SOME UNSUBSTANTIATED, AND OVERALL INDICATIVE OF THE GENERAL SENTIMENTS OF THE TIMES.

[Jester] chuck60 HE THINKS SOME OF IT IS TRUE AND IS TELLING THE REST OFF THE CUFF... I THINK I WILL DO THAT SO I AM MORE POPULAR... HAHHAHAAH

[Jester] OK.. TIME TO GO... I NEED A NAP... LONG DAY... SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum