Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq

Go down

World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq Empty World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:02 am

World Bank ready to support the development process in Iraq 3707311_orig

BAGHDAD morning
The prime minister Haider al-Abadi expressed hope that the World Bank expands its role in achieving the aims of the shift towards the private sector and encourage investment movement of the government's program, as warned Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the importance of international support for the advancement of the economic reality of the country, as Deputy Prime Minister Nouri Shaways with delegation World Bank implementation of the strategy of cooperation between the two parties.

Economic Development and Reform

He praised al-Abadi said in a statement issued by his office received "morning," a copy of it during a meeting with World Bank delegation, which included representatives from the headquarters in Washington and the Regional Office for the Middle East and North Africa and the IFC in the Middle East and North Africa and the Office of Iraq, the role of the World Bank in support of development and projects of economic reform, and for his efforts during the last ten years in support of joint ventures with the Iraqi government and the private sector. The statement to confirm Abadi on the role of the bank hoped to achieve what we aspire to in our government program to shift towards the private sector and encourage investment movement.

The statement also confirmed by the Executive Director of the World Bank Mirza Hassan on the readiness of the Bank to support the development process in Iraq, and the role is expected to support Iraq in the completion of projects and encourage the private sector, and expressed confidence in the ability of the Iraqi economy to advance and overcome all the challenges due to the Iraq possessed of natural and human resources.

Simultaneous projects

That alerted to House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, during a meeting with a delegation of the Arab Group at the World Bank., On the importance of international support for the advancement of the economic reality of the country, especially as the financial situation in Iraq are not adversely affected the security and political situation.

Jubouri In a press statement, pointed to the existence of the priorities of the financial support provided by the Central Bank of Iraq, especially the sectors of oil and the unemployed, and the support of the emergency nature of the projects, especially in relation to the support of the displaced and the provision of adequate housing for them, referring to the launch of a package of projects related to economic and legislative reforms in the country.

He expressed the Arab Group delegation according to the statement, a desire to contribute to the support of the Iraqi economy and overcome the financial crisis, revealed the existence of several vessels and strategic projects contribute to the development of the Iraqi economy, such as the development of road transport lines association with Turkey and Jordan, and to participate in the development of oil and electricity sectors.

Strategic Cooperation

World Bank delegation also visited the Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways, and discussed with him the subject of the implementation of the strategic cooperation with Iraq and to support the development process after the formation of the new Iraqi government in order to implement this strategy on the basis of the Iraqi priorities and take advantage of the World Bank's experience in the world to work with countries emerging from crisis and wars. A statement to the Office of Shaways that the two sides stressed identify some of the projects that the World Bank can be financed with the importance of choosing quality projects so that there will be a concrete achievements on the ground, the two sides agreed on the importance of the private sector and its role in the development process and the need for the private sector to be serious and a real partner with the public sector, We must develop this sector to be able to take a real hard and his role in the comprehensive and sustainable development process.

On a related met Shaways in his office yesterday with a branch official "City Bank" in Iraq Dennis Flannery, and addressed the subject of the Bank's activities and prospects of cooperation in the areas of support for the banking sector and to study the possibilities of securing soft loans to some large projects to ease the burden on the Iraqi annual budgets.

The two sides discussed the general political situation in Iraq and the recent victories of the army, the police and the Peshmerga popular crowd in various cutters operations, the significant improvement reflected positively on the general atmosphere of economic and development activities so as to ensure suitable for global companies and the local private sector work environment.

http://goo.gl/690HdE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum