Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES

3 posters

Go down

Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  Empty Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:53 am

11-10-2014   Newshound Guru Millionday    THERE WAS SOMEONE...SAYING THAT THE CURRENCY OF IRAQ WAS GOING TO BE LESSENED IN VALUE BY 3 ZEROS FOR US ALL AND THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HOLD WOULD BE THAT MUCH LESS TO START WITH AND IRAQ WAS GOING TO BLEEP US --- THAT IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST MISINFORMED STATEMENT I HAVE HEARD IN THE WHOLE INVESTMENT.  CURRENCY IS NOT JUST A PIECE OF PAPER -- IT IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT AND IS SIGNED BY OFFICIALS IN EACH COUNTRY --- LOOK AT ONE YOU HAVE...THE CONFUSION...LIES IN THE IN COUNTRY AND OUT COUNTRY CONFUSION WITHIN NEWS -- OBVIOUSLY.

IN THE COUNTRY THEY ARE PULLING THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY --- NOT REMOVING BY PEN OR FIRE THE 3 ZEROS -- THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT --- AND OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES -- YOU HAVE A FACE VALUE PAIRED TO WHAT THAT VALUE IS IN YOUR COUNTRY -- AND EVEN NOW YOU HAVE A FACE VALUE AMOUNT PAIRED TO WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN -- YOU MAY GO TODAY AND DO WHAT YOU WOULD DO AT A HIGHER RATE -- EXCHANGE FOR THE VALUE LISTED. 

THAT BILL WILL REPRESENT THAT AMOUNT AND THEY MAY GIVE REGULATIONS AS TO HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO EXCHANGE IN ALL COUNTRIES AS THIS IS NOT UNCOMMON.  YOUR DINAR OR YOUR DOLLAR OR YEN WILL NEVER JUST BE AS IF IT HAS A DIFFERENT NUMBER ON IT.   THAT IS SILLY AND AGAINST INTERNATIONAL LAW OR WORLD ECONOMICS WOULD BE IN THE TOILET.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  Empty Re: Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:31 am

this is true if iraq wants to grow internationally  they will have to increase there currency. hear some examples they claim they want to expand there economy besides oil, so you need businesses to open up well on a tenth of a penny you will not attract foreign investors. with these investors comes jobs with job the couuntry  thathelps the country grow with this international trade develops.iraq claims they want to be the crown jewel of the mid east they cannot do it on a tenth of a penny now they can continue at a tenth of a cent or even go to ten cents but neither will get them much further then they are now. one last thing  iraq wants the dinar to be used only if this is the case they must revalue if they plan on growing like they want . imho 1 to1  is the most logicial since the people are use to this. yes as some say in this forum they do not have to revale and quess what the country will not change from where they are now
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  Empty Re: Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:09 pm

To think they will have one rate in country and one outside of the country is even sillier ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  2805820865  Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  2805820865  Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  2805820865  Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  Empty iqd

Post by cyp 107 Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:43 pm

we have two rates if youuu do not know. really there is a rate for each country .

cyp 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:35 pm

No we do not. The USD is worth X amount against Y currency. It does matter if it is inside or out. You may get a slightly different rate on exchange depending on how much you are exchanging or where, but that is the nature of spreads, and we are talking a few percentage points at the most.

Is there a different rate for each country? Well I suppose you could say that, but the rates are proportional. For example, country X has a currency worth .75 USD. Country Y has a currency worth 2.0 X. Country Y's currency would also be worth 1.5 USD. A little simplistic perhaps, but that is basically how it works. Everything has to balance out over the long term for trade to take place.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  2805820865  Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  2805820865  Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  2805820865  Millionday says that THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE STATED OR NOT & OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY AN EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE SET FOR ALL COUNTRIES  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum