Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq

Go down

Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq Empty Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:39 am

Finance Minister: reckless spending on the campaign hurt the Islamic State in Iraq 1387433_orig

Iraqi Finance Minister said that the wasteful spending by the government to fight against the Islamic state, which included more than a billion dollars to Shiite militias accused of human rights violations undermine the preservation of the country's efforts. In an interview with Reuters accused Hoshyar Zibari-, a Kurd, is Matdla- Iraqi leaders, former and current mismanagement and poor planning and failure to communicate with the only people who can defeat the Islamic state they are Sunni tribes. When the fighters swept through the Islamic state in northern Iraq in June, did not face little resistance from the army, which trained by the United States. And resorted Shi'ite-led government to the Iranian-backed militia after the army was humiliated at the hands of a few hundred extremists fighters. Zebari said, who was speaking in his office, which enumerates the challenges faced by Iraq "part of the economic and financial problem we face is that spending on the People's Committees and the militias, the army and the contracts."The main areas in which the budget was spent Ptbazir among these military efforts without proper planning in addition to spending on volunteers."
Iraqis who have joined the fight against the Islamic state called Volunteers They include Shiite militias roam with impunity, apparently on behalf of the Islamic State address.

When asked about the money transferred to the militias, Zebari said: "I think they're paying their salaries, food, clothes and weapons and so on. More than a billion dollars since June on the militias."
While Iraqi leaders have attached their hopes on militias accused of kidnapping and torturing the year and the assassination of members of the Sunni minority, which was met with negative charges.
Zebari indictment shows that the government is part of the differences of opinion among the officials that made ​​the decisions on how to deal with the more difficult the Islamic state. Efforts in recent narrowing of political differences.
Relations between the Shi'ite-led government and management of the Kurdish region in the north tense.
Kurds and the Baghdad government to criticize the non-payment of staff salaries in the Kurdish regional government. And the central government of angry Kurdish oil exports.
Zebari said the two sides are trying to prepare a compromise under which the government begins to pay wages and the start of negotiations on the establishment of the Kurds send oil export revenues to the state budget.
Maliki error
Zebari said that spending on Iraq militias deprived of the opportunity of reconstruction after many years of war, the most recent campaign led by the United States against Sunni insurgents and al-Qaida and the battles against Shiite militias during the occupation.
Iraqi leader who has dealt closely with the militias is a former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, one of the more controversial figures that emerged after the US occupation.
Critics say al-Maliki, a Shi'ite, has allowed the creation of conditions of life for the Islamic state to flourish because of the stark sectarian policies that alienated the Sunni minority, which welcomed the militants in the towns and villages and stood on their side.
Maliki denies these allegations.
And forced the pressure from the United States and Iran, which represents a regional power, and Ali al-Sistani's biggest Shiite cleric in Iraq, al-Maliki to abandon his battle to stay in Salt. And hung their hopes on Haider al-Abadi, who is seen as a conciliatory figure who has the chance to win the support of tribal leaders in Anbar province, heartland of the year, which helped at one time US Marines to defeat al Qaeda and could convince her attack on the Islamic state.
The Zebari has doubts, especially after the bloodshed in the past week, when the Islamic state has executed more than 300 members of the clan Albonmr because she resisted provided by the regional.
Zebari said "he is trying to communicate with the Sunni tribes. But what people expect of it is deeds, not words. He can move faster pace."
"This is the opinion because we saw what happened in the recent clan Albonmr with, for example, there is an urgent need to move faster in this regard."
Islamic state and arrested a large number of tribesmen and executed and dumped in mass graves, while there was no sense of salt to the situation by the government in Baghdad.
Zebari said "the government can not send or supply suitable way to reach them because the government is in fact facing great difficulties. Attempted to provide some air support but was limited was not great about it. I lost the lines of communication."
"Many of the bridges blown up (by the Islamic state)."
Zebari said that was formerly a foreign minister to find a way to form an alliance between the government and the Sunni tribes should have the top priority in the fight against the Islamic state.
He added that US air support was not enough.
Zebari said "air strikes alone can not solve the problem. There is a need for the presence of local forces on the ground. Sunni clans are only that can do the job with the support of the government."
Zebari was more optimistic appeared on Baghdad, which would be the biggest prize for the fighters of the Islamic State who Hdoa progress towards the capital.
He said that the Islamic state is no longer represent a threat to the capital, but he acknowledged that the organization has many sleeper cells and supporters, and there is a constant supply of suicide bombers, most of them foreigners.
It is expected that the battle against the Islamic state last a long time and that the budget is exhausted in the long term despite the fact that the state of Iraq's oil-producing member of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
Government to provide 2014 budget to parliament but has not been able promised details of expenditure at a later date.
Zebari said "promise that for 2015, we must offer an appropriate budget for the country."
Zebari said the bottom line is that Iraq can not move forward until the defeat of the Islamic state.
He said "the Islamic state to have a clear plan of action. It wants to establish and strengthen the rule of succession. It can not work while the country's state-controlled Islamic several provinces."
(Preparation Refky emeritus of Arabic bulletin editing Saifuddin Hamdan)
http://goo.gl/X3FkML

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum