Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries

Go down

National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries  Empty National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries

Post by ADMIN Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 am

National Alliance unanimously supported the proposal for the feminine-Maliki and his government ministries

بغداد- وارع - أقرت الهيئة السياسية للتحالف الوطني مقترح ترشيق الحكومة العراقية والغاء وزارات الدولة بناء على مقترح رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي. BAGHDAD - babysit - The board approved the policy for the National Alliance proposal feminine and the abolition of the Iraqi government and the ministries of the State on the proposal of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

وقال بيان لمكتب رئيس كتلة التحالف الوطني في البرلمان إبراهيم الجعفري، تلقت وكالة انباء الرأي العام (وارع) نسخه منه :"ان اجتماعا للتحالف عقد برئاسة إبراهيم الجعفري حضره رئيس الوزراء وممثلي جميع الكتل السياسية المنضوية في التحالف". A statement from the Office of the President of the National Alliance bloc in parliament, Ibrahim Jaafari, the Agency has received reports of public opinion (and babysit) a copy of it: "The meeting of the alliance held under the chairmanship of Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the Prime Minister and attended by representatives of all political blocs were part of the coalition."

وأوضح البيان أن الهيئة السياسية للتحالف الوطني أيدت بالاجماع مقترح رئيس الوزراء بترشيق الحكومة بناء على تجربة المائة يوم والمتابعة لعمل الوزارات آخذةً بنظر الاعتبار مواقف الكتل السياسية الأخرى والتشاور المستقبلي معها. The statement said that the political body of the National Alliance unanimously endorsed the proposal of the Prime Minister Petrhik government building on the experience and follow-cent on the work of ministries, taking into account the positions of other political blocs and consultation with the future.

وكان المالكي دعا إلى ترشيق الحكومة بداعي تقوية عملها والتخلص من الترهل الذي يلحق بمؤسسات الدولة، لكن المقترح جوبه بآراء متناقضة من قبل الكتل السياسية على أساس أن التوافقات ستصعب من مهمة المالكي. Al-Maliki called for a feminine grounds that the government strengthen its work and get rid of the slack caused to state institutions, but the offers were proposed by contradictory views of the political blocs on the basis of that consensus would be difficult task of Maliki.

بيان مكتب الجعفري أكد أن الهيئة السياسية للتحالف وافقت بالأجماع على مقترح ترشيق الحكومة من خلال إلغاء وزارات الدولة وتكليف نواب الوزراء بتولي حقيبة محددة مع عدم الأخلال بالتوازن بين الكتل السياسية المشاركة في الحكومة. Jaafari's office statement said that the political body of the alliance and agreed unanimously on a proposal from the feminine through the abolition of government ministries and deputy ministers assigned to take over a bag with non-specific disruption of the balance between the political blocs participating in the government.

ودعا التحالف الوطني، الكتل السياسية المشاركة في تشكيل الحكومة الى التفاعل الايجابي والتشاور لتفعيل المقترح "خدمة للعملية السياسية والارتقاء بالاداء الحكومي الى مراتب متقدمة. He called the National Alliance, the political blocs to participate in the formation of the government to the positive interaction and consultation to enable the proposed "service to the political process and improve government performance to rank high.

.http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F25537.htm

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum