Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts

Go down

Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts Empty Gurus Bondlady and TLM724 Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Nawzad Messenger reveals that Kuwait was ready to turn off Iraq's debts

[tlm724] the Kuwaiti government has shown willingness to extinguish the debt owed ​​by Iraq in the event that the Security Council to complete the legal procedures *hallelujah* *mission*

[tlm724] BondLady howdy ma'am and ty !

[BondLady] and yes that was huge news right there

[tlm724] security council just has to sign off, Kuwait and Iraq are loving brothers now !

[BondLady] Iraq tried to get them to drop the debt for years, Nassif had a field day with it as we know she can   

[tlm724] as only her highness can lol

[BondLady] but this is really good, part of UN sanctions per chapter 7 release
~~~

Nechirvan Barzani to visit Baghdad next week to discuss the budget and the outstanding issues

[tlm724] wow that delegation includes representatives from all segments of Kurdistan

[tlm724] Nechirvan Barzani confirmed, earlier, that the provincial government delegation will travel to Baghdad after admission to the ministerial cabinet Kurds their posts in the federal government.

[tlm724] well they were sworn in so on with the final discussions, sign off and away we go

[cat] they ready to roll

[tlm724] cat they really are
~~~

Syria's Kurds agree to set up a political reference and joint forces under the auspices of Barzani

[tlm724] The Syrian Kurdish parties signed on Wednesday in Dohuk in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq signed an agreement to create a political reference and unified management for Kurdish areas in Syria, and the establishment of joint forces

[tlm724] pointing out that the region will give everything he can to help the West Kurdistan, as he put it

[tlm724] Kurdistan Parliament approved on Wednesday a plan to send troops to the Kurdish town of Ain Arab (Kobanî) to support the besieged Syrian their own people who are subjected to fierce attack from al Daash

[tlm724] that is something and should go a long way in fighting ISIS, kurds on both sides of the border working together in full support of each other
~~~

Agency Alondol Turkish: America wants to transform the airport into an air base affiliate in northern Iraq

[tlm724] that the Kurdistan region of Iraq began unloading the airport after they were informed of the American decision. The source added that the province will be unloaded at the airport within a week, indicating that companies belonging to a foreign country will undertake to transport equipment to other areas of the airport

[tlm724] well it does make sense that we would want place within Iraq to coordinate our missions from

[tlm724] and the coalition forces

[tlm724] expressing his happiness on this, the fact that "the Americans will protect the Kurds," as he put it, and they will fight to organize Daash along with the Peshmerga.

[tlm724] again, need some sort of confirmation on this
~~~

Defence Minister of his commitment to reforming the American army and attack "Daash"

[tlm724] Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, Iraq's new in the first phone call with his American counterpart Chuck Hagel, his commitment to the reform of the army and that the priority is to attack the militants, "Daash."

[tlm724] you go boy, Obeidi has waited years to get into this position and now he is ready to transform the ISF !

[tlm724] The minister (Obeidi) very clear, in more than one occasion in the call, and said that he has every intention to attack the Islamic state and to make sure that when the Iraqi security forces the right resources, training and equipped to do so.

[tlm724] we should see a huge transformation in the ISF, may take a lil bit but it will happen with the help of the coalition forces training them and the right person leading them ! Another article said a few months..
~~~

Aziz Ugaili: the country has lost a lot of minds and energies as a result of migration and forced displacement, and must provide a suitable environment for her return

[tlm724]the intellectuals need to return to the homeland and bring it to where it should have been all this time

[tlm724] And confirms the Followers of the Iraqi need to enact laws that encourage these competencies to return to the country; efforts to invest in the process of construction and reconstruction and operation of the wheel of development.
~~~

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim calls for Parliament to pass laws and to activate the supervisory role in accordance with the national interest

[tlm724] ya gotta love Hakim, between him, Abadi and Jubouri they make great leaders

[tlm724] al-Hakim calls for Parliament to pass laws to achieve security and prosperity for the Iraqi people

[tlm724] and us !
~~~

Operations commander Saladin: next few days will edit every inch in the province

[tlm724] that the next few days will liberate every inch of the province, as revealed that the elements of "Daash" fled and left their weapons battles with security forces north of Tikrit

[tlm724] dayum !

[tlm724] our security forces fought against the elements Daash

[tlm724] elements Daash and do not have the ability to stay on the stand in front of our sectors of security.

[tlm724] take that Daash ! *bomb*
~~~
MP for the coalition of Mohammed Allkash should reconsider the investment law and support the private sector

[tlm724] should reconsider the investment law and support the private sector

[tlm724] "all countries of the world support the investment and provide a lot of facilities to investors, but the Iraqi investment law in which some of the gaps and the Parliament in the current session, amending some provisions of the law"

[tlm724] but the Iraqi investment law in which some of the gaps and the Parliament in the current session, amending some provisions of the law"

[tlm724] make those amendments in the current session so Iraq can take off like a rocket

[tlm724] the process of construction and reconstruction is performed by investment, while that our problem is basic in this context is the rampant corruption in the Investment Corporation

[tlm724] uh huh and Abadi is fixing that corruption as we speak !

[tlm724] "the Renaissance economic development and urban come through investment and the United Arab Emirates a good example of what we say, and therefore must be the trend in the next stage to invest to build the country.

[tlm724] love a good economic renaissance

[tlm724] the investment law will open the door for a massive flow of money into Iraq and will rebuild the country, there is no other way for Iraq to achieve their aspirations

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum