Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...

3 posters

Go down

Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  Empty Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Jester’s Place:

[pollyp] Jester, are you taking questions tonight or would you like to hang out and relax?

[Jester] pollyp I AM JUST WATCHING... WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION...

[pollyp] Jester, I listened to an interview with Jim Willie and he said the TRNs were money printed by the same fed reserve and weren't asset backed. Could you comment on whether you agree or disagree with this statement?

[Jester] pollyp IF YOU HAVE A LINK I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT... OTHERWISE I CAN ONLY GIVE YOU MY OPINION BASED ON WHAT I HAVE HEARD FROM MY SOURCES...

[Hoosier Girl] Well I like Your opinion Best Jester

[Jester] Hoosier Girl THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY... TO START OUT THEY ARE DIGITAL... THERE IS NO WAY FOR A CURRENCY TO CHANGE IN REALITY UNTIL IT IS ANNOUNCED OR NO ONE WOULD BE ASSURED OF THE VALIDITY OF THEM... SO THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL IT IS KNOWN TO EVERYONE...

[ModelWoman] Jester Is this good news that helps us any in getting closer to our gold? http://www.cnbc.com/id/102095781?trknav=homestack:topnews:4

[Jester] ModelWoman THAT IS ABOUT DARK POOL INVESTING... DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

[ModelWoman] Jester being honest here....not really

[Jester] ModelWoman USUALLY TRADES OR INVESTMENTS BY HUGE INVESTORS OR BLOCKS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC BECAUSE OF THE SIZE...

[Jester] HOLD ON...

[Jester] DEFINITION OF 'DARK POOL LIQUIDITY' The trading volume created by institutional orders that are unavailable to the public. The bulk of dark pool liquidity is represented by block trades facilitated away from the central exchanges.

[Jester] SO I AM NOT SURPRISED THEY HAVE A DECREASE IN INTEREST... BUT I DO NOT THINK IT IS A SIGNAL OF ANYTHING..

[ModelWoman] Thanks jester.....just know there was talk about it months ago and didn't know how this was lining up

[Betsy Ross] Jester By the way I found this yesterday. China, Italy sign deals worth $10 bn
http://thebricspost.com/china-italy-sign-deals-worth-10-bn/#.VD7RwfldXl1

[Jester] Betsy Ross YEP... I SAW IT TOO...

[Hannah] Betsy Ross That goes along nicely with the link we discussed a couple nights ago .... about how the Italian people are desperate to sell their businesses ... to the Chinese since they are the only ones with the money

[Jester] Betsy Ross THE OTHER ONE I LIKED WAS MODI MAKING TIME WITH AUSTRALIA... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] Betsy Ross AND YOU CAN REST ASSURED I CHECK THEE BRICS POST EVERY DAY... I HAVE TAUGHT YOU GUYS THAT ONE...

[Betsy Ross] Jester yes I learned it from you and that Russian news site also.

[Jester] WHEN YOU SEE ALL THAT ON THOSE EXTERNAL SITES.. AND YOU DO NOT SEE MUCH... IF ANY OF IT... ON THE MEDIA HERE... WHO IS THE SHEEPLE?

[lulu] Also Jim willie he is no holds barred! He did a lengthy interview on caravan to Midnight with art Bell he does not mince words

[Jester] lulu YEP... THAT IS WHY HE HIDES OUT... HAHAHAHA

[lulu] Jester I found one on brics Russia is limiting the amount of foreign investment in media

[Jester] lulu YEP... THAT WAS ONE FROM LAST WEEK...

[Jester] ONLY 20% CAN BE FOREIGN INVESTORS...

[lulu] Yes jester 20% sarcastically I wonder why?

[Vigilance] Thanks Jester - God bless you all and God bless America!

[Jester] GOODNIGHT ALL...SEE YOU TOMORROW...SEEYALATERBYE...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  Empty Re: Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...

Post by catman Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:58 pm

He is right about one thing.  The TRNs have not been printed and would not be until there was a public announcement.  But he is wrong about them being digital, they do not exist at all.  The USA does not have any asset backed currency and probably won't have any in the foreseeable future.  The TRNs are just a guru myth.  If anyone has any actual evidence to the contrary, please post it.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  Empty Re: Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:04 pm

What he said ... bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  2805820865  Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  2805820865  Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  2805820865  Jester says THE TRN'S ARE NOT PRINTED... NOT YET ANYWAY...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum