Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The value of the Iraqi dinar! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The value of the Iraqi dinar!

4 posters

Go down

The value of the Iraqi dinar! Empty The value of the Iraqi dinar!

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:54 am

2014-10-12

The value of the Iraqi dinar! 5289256_orig

Thoughts citizen Do you know the concerned Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank amounts of liquid funds traded in the market by categories of paper currency cash from 250 dinars to the very category of 25,000 twenty-five thousand dinars, with the amount of damaged and the proportion of counterfeit currency, including every province ???????? ...... .
The reason for asking this question is two things:

The first: that the country repellent competencies and suffers from crises constantly and the amount of local currency have no value in any international exchange or market currency for the state close, which means impaired and their purchasing power and the presence of a trader Mali artificially and is a real addition to the lack of small denominations of the currency, forcing citizens to trade incumbent the value of the (250 dinars) and knew that all workers in the field of trade in particular.

Second: There are no local industry provides the country's hard currency can be retained with the exception of the oil we import everything, even terrorism, and this requires us to expenses and costs, which reduces confidence in the currency of the Iraqi Add to that the 98% of oil money cover other expenses of the ministries of the rest, which indicates that only 2% is the revenue comes from fines and levies simple and this itself is poor management and planning, and a waste of public money and human resources that the country under the dome.

Do inquired value of the Iraqi dinar currently real?

Since we Anovr dinars nor dirhams virtue episode of globalization, which requires us to import everything and consumption of anything on the market, it means that the central bank in its daily auction sells most of the currency in the form of remittances and external emptied the treasury of their cover in hard currency, which could be available if moved Industry and agriculture and keep the citizen portion of his earnings as a result of the profit margin available.

As the Iraqi currency fragile does not possess the power of hard currency, it is not good to immerse in the competition of supply and demand in a basket of currencies they consider commodities applicable to them all the laws of profit and loss and lost a lot of its value and its purchasing power they damage per capita income and reflected negatively on the movement of supply and demand and is known logically that the prevalence of reduces the value of the thing.
Iraq is a state non-manufactured or, leaders in agricultural production hence it is very important that the government is seeking to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies in order to ensure the citizen PPC for Mad imported and insurance needs good compared to the current value, which overwhelmed and not being able to complete the securing basic needs are subsistence .

We suggest that the state controls the currency market in order to revive the value of the Iraqi dinar, which in turn will be reflected on the meaning of citizenship and the nation and a sense of individual responsibility towards him.

Walid Fadel al-Obeidi

http://goo.gl/QEPriO

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The value of the Iraqi dinar! Empty Re: The value of the Iraqi dinar!

Post by RoyBoy Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:10 pm

What ever, make it happen then
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 pm

if you compare it with what it was allegedly worth before the war, when there was only about 30 billion dinar in print, with today where there is at least 30 trillion dinar in print, it is worth about 1 to 3 cents.  With ISIS 15 miles from the Baghdad airport, who knows?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:54 pm

catman wrote:if you compare it with what it was allegedly worth before the war, when there was only about 30 billion dinar in print, with today where there is at least 30 trillion dinar in print, it is worth about 1 to 3 cents.  With ISIS 15 miles from the Baghdad airport, who knows?

Where are you getting 1 to 3 cents?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum