Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism

Go down

Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  Empty Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:43 pm

09/10/2014 19:01:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Thursday that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the Iraqis battle against terrorism.

Al-Abadi said, during a meeting this afternoon with the head of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate Mu'ayad al-Lami and members of the Council and its advisory body, that the Iraqi media plays an important and essential role in our fight against terrorism and confront the IS and psychological warfare led by hostile forces to Iraq.

Al-Abadi renewed his absolute rejection of the entry of foreign ground forces in Iraqi territory, whether Turkish or Western, noting that if Iraq allowed Turkish troops to enter Iraqi territory, it means that it will allow for other forces to enter the Iraqi territory and Iraq will become the subject of disputes over interests among the states, for this reason we can not leave others touch our sovereignty and the feelings of our sons.

Abbadi said that he suggested to the Western countries to form an international Development Fund for the reconstruction of regions and cities after liberating them, and this proposal has received positive respond from the United States, France and other countries.

Abadi stressed at the conclusion of his speech on the importance of state support for the work of the press and freedom of expression away from any restrictions and to emphasize the importance of free media committed to the truth and the facts as they are transferred without distortion. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HHELFM

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  2805820865  Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  2805820865  Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  2805820865  Breaking News .. PM Haider al-Abadi stresses that the Iraqi media is an essential and vital part in the battle against terrorism  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum