Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense

2 posters

Go down

Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense Empty Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Some people are under the impression that once the value raises, everyone
and their mother is going to race to dump it. I strongly disagree with that
idea - some people will race to the bank, but plenty of smart investors will
actually be in BUY mode, which will have an effect on the value.

You learn this in your fancy investment class/test, Adam? That after something increases in value by 10,000 percent, the smart investors aren't selling, they're buying? What a maroon. And not just a "normal" 10,000 percent increase in value, a 10,000 percent increase in value that is entirely unprecedented and completely unsupported by basic economics and even common sense.

You're right Adam. The massively rich and savvy investors are going to collectively plow trillions of dollars into buying the hyperinflated currency of a violent third world toilet immediately AFTER it undergoes a ridiculously massive increase in value. BRILLIANT.

Good thing that practically the only people left on your forum (last I looked his traffic had decreased by something like 95% since they 2011 heyday of the dinar scam) are the totally braindead koolade drinkers that aren't much better than TNT followers. You can tell your current crop of idiots practically anything and they'll believe it.

Banks are required to report transactions over $10,000 USD, and that's where it gets tricky... we can kick and scream all we want, but if the Gov freezes our account, we are SCREWED with a capital F. The smart play is to simply keep at least SOME of our funds outside of their control.

*hint hint! OSI VIP Hint Hint!*

No, Adam. The smart play is to not give a single cent to a two bit pile of garbage like yourself for worthless VIP and OSI services that will never be needed since the RV is pure nonsense. Suckers have paid this guy thousands of dollars, plus ongoing and as far I can tell endless, maintenance fees, for him to help hide their dinar offshore. I'd feel bad for those scammed but if you're so greedy and stupid that you'll fall for this trying to avoid paying taxes then you're pretty much a piece of garbage just like Adam.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense Empty Re: Adam Montana's Weekly Load of Stupidity and Nonsense

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:55 pm

And the really, really smart investors are just going to buy more now.  Bet Tony would agree.  Morons.....all of them!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum