Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is the truth? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

What is the truth?

+2
SurfingTheDinarWave
Keys
6 posters

Go down

What is the truth? Empty What is the truth?

Post by Keys Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Can I please have the facts on this:

1. Okie's chat that says "Everything is still a big Go Go for tomorrow!" Is this bogus?

2. The confirmation from Okie's Ghost that says......Everyone is still excited about tomorrow's probability. This has to be done or Iraq will lose it's sovereignty.....Is this a bogus post too?

3. Is Okie's post saying that the RV was to happen Tuesday, but will happen Wednesday (tomorrow)............Is that really from Okie????????????

What are we to believe?

It's disgusting that some idiot would do this to others. Whoever it is, ought to be shot. Very sick, how some people amuse themselves.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What is the truth? Empty Re: What is the truth?

Post by SurfingTheDinarWave Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 pm

[quote="OkieFan"]Can I please have the facts on this:

1. Okie's chat that says "Everything is still a big Go Go for tomorrow!" Is this bogus?

2. The confirmation from Okie's Ghost that says......Everyone is still excited about tomorrow's probability. This has to be done or Iraq will lose it's sovereignty.....Is this a bogus post too?

3. Is Okie's post saying that the RV was to happen Tuesday, but will happen Wednesday (tomorrow)............Is that really from Okie????????????

What are we to believe?

It's disgusting that some idiot would do this to others. Whoever it is, ought to be shot. Very sick, how some people amuse themselves.[/quote]

The truth is straight up this, 1. yes the eventual RV is close to fruition if has ever been close in the past was never possible due to the fact we have found the US STATE document which divulges the 5 year plan called [url=http://www.thecallsquad.com/?p=397]"FREEDOM of IRAQ"[/url] and woah much to our surprise we have learned from reading it that an RV was not possible until sometime after June 30th, 2011 unpon implementation of all phases of their plan which they are following to the letter....That is a Fact!!

2. Now here is something ingenious, paying attention to the news articles that come out of Iraq, they have stated they will not be have the meeting to finalize everything, tie-up all loose ends, and seat the GOI until after the festival following Ramadan, it's on AKNEWS.com and IKHNEWS,com, it wouldn't kill you to do some of your own research so go look for it, here's a hint it's in and article concerning the ministry of defense needing aircraft to cover and defend Iraqi airspace and military equipment to protect their borders.

3. An RV will never occur while the Director of the country's Central Bank is out of the country Dr. Shabibi left 8/23/2011 from Iraq to Jackson Hole, Mississippi for the economic and banking emporium!!

So with those facts for you to gather your own information from you don't need Okie or any other person to tell you some bogus second/third/fourth ect. hand story that could or couldn't be true it's all too speculative and naive of you to think otherwise when Iraq is telling you how close they are themselves you don't need Okie to tell you have your own minds use them...steps off his soap box, drop the mic and tosses it in the ocean cause Okie nor anyone else needs it ever again, read and learn for yourself post factual articles, you might just end up learning Arabic I am!!

SurfingTheDinarWave

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 pm

SurfingTheDinarWave wrote:
OkieFan wrote:Can I please have the facts on this:

What are we to believe?

It's disgusting that some idiot would do this to others. Whoever it is, ought to be shot. Very sick, how some people amuse themselves.

The truth is straight up this, 1. yes the eventual RV is close to fruition if has ever been close in the past was never possible due to the fact we have found the US STATE document which divulges the 5 year plan called "FREEDOM of IRAQ" and woah much to our surprise we have learned from reading it that an RV was not possible until sometime after June 30th, 2011 unpon implementation of all phases of their plan which they are following to the letter....That is a Fact!!

2. Now here is something ingenious, paying attention to the news articles that come out of Iraq, they have stated they will not be have the meeting to finalize everything, tie-up all loose ends, and seat the GOI until after the festival following Ramadan, it's on AKNEWS.com and IKHNEWS,com, it wouldn't kill you to do some of your own research so go look for it, here's a hint it's in and article concerning the ministry of defense needing aircraft to cover and defend Iraqi airspace and military equipment to protect their borders.

3. An RV will never occur while the Director of the country's Central Bank is out of the country Dr. Shabibi left 8/23/2011 from Iraq to Jackson Hole, Mississippi for the economic and banking emporium!!

So with those facts for you to gather your own information from you don't need Okie or any other person to tell you some bogus second/third/fourth ect. hand story that could or couldn't be true it's all too speculative and naive of you to think otherwise when Iraq is telling you how close they are themselves you don't need Okie to tell you have your own minds use them...steps off his soap box, drop the mic and tosses it in the ocean cause Okie nor anyone else needs it ever again, read and learn for yourself post factual articles, you might just end up learning Arabic I am!!

WOW! What an amazing mind you have! You spout off your information while putting the original poster down for asking ligitimate questions. You are a huge man now.... Shame on you! This sight is getting way out of hand....

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by SurfingTheDinarWave Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:57 pm

[quote="FREEWAY BILL"][quote="SurfingTheDinarWave"][quote="OkieFan"]Can I please have the facts on this:

What are we to believe?

It's disgusting that some idiot would do this to others. Whoever it is, ought to be shot. Very sick, how some people amuse themselves.[/quote]

The truth is straight up this, 1. yes the eventual RV is close to fruition if has ever been close in the past was never possible due to the fact we have found the US STATE document which divulges the 5 year plan called [url=http://www.thecallsquad.com/?p=397]"FREEDOM of IRAQ"[/url] and woah much to our surprise we have learned from reading it that an RV was not possible until sometime after June 30th, 2011 unpon implementation of all phases of their plan which they are following to the letter....That is a Fact!!

ourself alone
So with those facts for you to gather your own information from you don't need Okie or any other person to tell you some bogus second/third/fourth ect. hand story that could or couldn't be true it's all too speculative and naive of you to think otherwise when Iraq is telling you how close they are themselves you don't need Okie to tell you have your own minds use them...steps off his soap box, drop the mic and tosses it in the ocean cause Okie nor anyone else needs it ever again, read and learn for yourself post factual articles, you might just end up learning Arabic I am!! [/quote]

WOW! What an amazing mind you have! You spout off your information while putting the original poster down for asking ligitimate questions. You are a huge man now.... Shame on you! This sight is getting way out of hand....[/quote]

Shame on me...on the contrary, shame on him and now you for not wanting to do your own research it is called "Due Diligence" and it your own responsibility for yourself and yourself alone to have peace of mind, and be your own sovereign entity, nobody should have to tell you or teach you that. I speak this way to spar a fire under those who are wanting to know but unwilling to seek, "I seek therefore I find"!

SurfingTheDinarWave

Back to top Go down

What is the truth? Empty Texan says

Post by busterwayne Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

git a rope

busterwayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 am

"WOW! What an amazing mind you have! You spout off your information while putting the original poster down for asking ligitimate questions. You are a huge man now.... Shame on you! This sight is getting way out of hand...."

Tell me about it! Way out of hand! Smile

First, we have a lady telling us it's RVing every 5 minutes at a price that's off the charts. (Was it $18 or $19?)

Then we have a gentleman quoting Jesus, saying "It is finished".

Now, we have an impostor!

Yes, way out of hand.

Thanks for coming to my defense, Freeway Bill.

As for the poster named SurfingTheDinarWave, I forgot more about this investment than you'll ever know.

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SurfingTheDinarWave Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 am

mmmrrrhhhhhmmmmm....tell me another one, if that were the case then you wouldn't be asking and no I don't want you to prove it due to the fact it shows that you don't, your asking questions to someone who's sources have been correct ummmmm NEVER!! With the facts and details are there for you to read yourself, impostor LMAO, hardly, just a seeker of the truth and it's obvious this site is not about that, reminds me of the story of a 'Boy Who Cried Wolf" eventually the wolf came and so will the RV.

SurfingTheDinarWave

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:21 am

SurfingTheDinarWave wrote:mmmrrrhhhhhmmmmm....tell me another one, if that were the case then you wouldn't be asking and no I don't want you to prove it due to the fact it shows that you don't, your asking questions to someone who's sources have been correct ummmmm NEVER!! With the facts and details are there for you to read yourself, impostor LMAO, hardly, just a seeker of the truth and it's obvious this site is not about that, reminds me of the story of a 'Boy Who Cried Wolf" eventually the wolf came and so will the RV.

Just realized something...........you thought I was calling you an impostor. That is not correct.

What I was saying is that Okie has an impostor.........a person who posted pretending to be Okie/someone who posted in his name.

I was questioning which posts were Okie's and which were from the impostor, so that I could tell them apart.

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 am

Almost time to switch to decaff...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 am

WOH WOH ! HOLD ON GUYS TAKE A BREAK HERE FOR A SECOND. WE ARE ALL SEEING DIFFERENT THINGS HEARING CONFLICTING INTEL,FEELING FRUSTRATION,HE SAID, OR DID SHE SAY,NO WAIT' WAS THAT EARLIER.YEH OKIE ? NO WAIT? WHO? DAMM IT IM CONFUSED. OK DO YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? JUST TAKE A BREATH ,TAKE A STEP BACK. FIRST I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM HERE. ALL OF US, ME INCLUDED ARE SEEING THE ABSOLUTE AND DELIBERATE FALSE INTEL AND MIS INFORMATION, THAT THEY WERE TELLING US ABOUT JUST BEFORE THE R.V. IT HAPPEND IN KUAIT JUST BEFORE THE SHINEY STAR AT THE END OF THE RV RAINBOW!! THAT POT- O- GOLD AT THE FINSH LINE!! WE ARE ALL VERY TENSE LOOKING FOR CLUES, TID- BITS ANYTHING THAT WE CAN GRAB AT THAT WILL TELL ALL OF US THIS IS FINALLY OVER!! FELLOW DINARIANS LETS TRY AND KEEP THE TEAM TOGETHER KEEP ARE EYE ON THE PRIZE AND STAY FOCUSED.GOD BLESS YOU, HE LOVES ALL OF US.AND HE WOULD TELL US TO STICK TOGETHER.{ANGUSTURA
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum