Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing)

3 posters

Go down

More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) Empty More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing)

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:28 am

Berylhere:
WF Bank Story 9-16-14:

My dear friend and her husband went to Wells Fargo today to open their accounts for the Dinar Exchange.   While her and her husband were talking to their Account Representative,

SHE (the Rep)  ASKED THEM if they also had some Dong.

They never expected that and they were very surprised. 

This is a small branch of WF!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janie:  
As a tidbit, when I opened my Wells acct last november (!!!) - at a small branch - the guy at the bank knew all about this and was full of questions about what I thought I wanted to do to invest it.....

So the knowledge has been in the Wells Fargo system for a long time..... AND he wasn't on the wealth side, he was "assistant branch manager" - kind of low-level.

At the time he said he had five customers who were doing the same thing. Sometimes the small branches are a surprise.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) Empty Re: More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing)

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:43 am

MORE BANK STORIES  ( all from TNT)

Davidachek:

My bank story two-bits worth. I sat down with my WF bank Manager last Thursday. I was setting up a business account. During the process, there was the usual chit-chat and I brought up the fact that I had some foreign currency investments that I was expecting to exchange in the very near future. He was pleased to hear that and asked me if I had Dinar or Dong. I told him I had both and I asked if I'd be able to exchange at this branch. He said they would not be exchanging here but did say there was one branch in the area (which I already knew about) that would be. I asked him if it was the specific one I was thinking of and he confirmed that it was. That happens to be the branch I opened up my personal account at a few months ago. He didn't give me anything more although it was clear to me from his reaction that he knew all about it and was practiced with his responses to my questions. I was encouraged.

>>>>

jumping4joy:
I just went to Chase bank to make a deposit and I went through the drive thru as I am disabled. I seen a man in a suit walking behind the tellers and I figured he must be management so.....I asked the teller if this was one of the banks doing the exchanges for the dinar and dong. She said hang on and I could see her talking to the suited man. He walks over and asks if he could help me so I asked him the same exact thing and his response was that this was not one of the branches and that there are very few in the city of Columbus set up to do them. I thanked him and went on my way.

wilbur grodan > jumping4joy:
Certain branches are classified as CE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) Empty Re: More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing)

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 am

omg eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) 2805820865  More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) 2805820865  More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) 2805820865  More TNT Bank Stories ... (uhm ok, must be RVing) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:35 pm

This is a true story.  I went to the bank this morning.  They gave my dog not one, but THREE dog biscuits.  They must know I have Dinar and want to get on my good side so get to exchange for me!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum