Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!!

3 posters

Go down

IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! Empty IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!!

Post by TheBeav Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 am

IRS Targets Five Illegal Trusts

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has started cracking down on five types of trusts that they have judged to be illegal.

The IRS says that, of the three million active trusts in the U.S. today, nearly 6%, are considered "highly suspicious."

And, according to the IRS’s director of Operation for Criminal Investigations, even if you are just a buyer of one of these trusts, you can face fines and jail.

Keep in mind, however, that not all trusts are being targeted by the IRS, and the government has said that the majority of trust holders have nothing to fear. Millions of individuals and businesses are using trusts to set aside funds for certain individuals, corporations or organizations and are not the focus of this campaign.
Read More button on right
The trust arrangements that concern the IRS ignore the true ownership of assets or the substance of transactions. According to the IRS, promoters of these illegal trusts have made the claim that they allow the owners to retain full benefit of business or personal assets while reducing or eliminating taxes. The arrangements usually involve more than one trust. For example, a person may put business assets in an unincorporated business trust, transfer its business equipment to an equipment trust, place his home in a family residence trust, and set up a foreign trust to hold the other trust units and to receive trust income. In short, it's a "family of trusts" and the IRS says they are created solely to evade taxes.

The IRS has issued warnings for you to be wary of arrangements claiming to make personal living expenses deductible, to create charitable deductions for payments benefiting you or your family or that may otherwise result in you having to pay no tax while not changing your control over your assets.

The IRS has said that promoters of these arrangements are advertising "investment seminars" or "tax seminars" in local media, such as radio personal-finance shows and on the Internet. The IRS says the trusts may have names that refer to constitutional issues, fairness, equity or patriotic themes, but more often have names similar to common business organizations and legitimate trusts.

The Criminal Division of the IRS has identified the five trusts it is targeting:

Business Trust
The owner of a business transfer the business to a trust (sometimes described as an unincorporated business trust) in exchange for units or certificates of beneficial interest, sometimes described as units of beneficial interest or UBI’s (trust units). The business trust will make payments to the trust unit holders or to other trusts the owner has created(usually characterized as deductible business expenses or deductible distributions) that are purporting to reduce taxable income of the business trust to such an extent the where little or no tax is due from the business trust.

Equipment or Service Trust
The equipment trust is formed to hold equipment that is rented or leased to the business trust at inflated rates. The service trust is formed to provide services to the business trust, again often for inflated fees. Under these arrangements, the business trust claims to reduce its income by making allegedly deductible payments to the equipment or service trust. The equipment or service trust also attempts to reduce or eliminate its income by distributions to other trusts.

Family Residence Trust
The owner of the family residence transfers the residence to a trust. The trust claims the exchange resulted in a stepped-up basis for the property, while the owner reports no gain. The trust claims to be in the rental business and alleges to rent the residence back to the owner. In most cases, however, little or no rent is paid.

Charitable Trust
The owner transfers assets to a purported charitable trust and claims that either the payments to the trust are deductible or payments made by the trust are deductible charitable contributions. Payments are claimed to be made to charitable organizations, but, in fact, the payments are for the personal, educational, living or recreational expenses of the owner or his family. For example, the trust may pay for the college tuition of a child of the owner.

Final Trust
In some multi-trust arrangements, the U.S. owner of one or more fraudulent trusts establishes an additional trust known as the final trust that acts as the trust for the others and receives all income from the other trusts. A final trust often is formed in an offshore that imposes little or no taxes on the trust. In some arrangements, more than one foreign trust is used, with the cash flowing from one trust to another until the money ultimately is distributed or made available to the U.S. owner, purportedly tax-free. This has been judged by the IRS as being nothing more than a money-laundering sche
me.
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! Empty Re: IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!!

Post by Gmansaid Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 am

I REALLY HATE THOSE THREE LETTERS IN THAT PARTICULAR ORDER. WE SHOULD CONSIDER KICKING THEM OUT OF OUR ALPHABET ALTOGETHER.

I........ R....... S

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!! Empty Re: IRS TARGETS 5 ILLEGAL TRUSTS - A MUST READ!!!

Post by rclc Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 am

I really appreciate Ray's team helping us to know what is being targeted, thanks Ray and GET Team
rclc
rclc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum