Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel

Go down

Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel Empty Frank/Delta Wed Night Intel

Post by TheBeav Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:54 am

* Frank Wed Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/29/11
JUNE 29TH, 2011 08:43 PM · POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO)
6-29-11 Franks Wed Night Intel
By DebTarHeelGirl
Foreign investors had to deal with the investors so the rate was not shown on Tuesday or Today – but Thursday we feel the rates will become effective and they will be shown
7-10 days with end date of the 30th Shabibi said he will add value to the currency…
New IMF has a new leader today…
There is a meeting in Jordan tomorrow Holy Cow says Frank – this will be the last meeting of the GOI and CBI meeting with the IMF and World Bank – UNSC tomorrow – and Moon is pleased and happy might have given them what they needed this past Sunday.
Frank says that who is in Kurds – latest one was the currency with their own language on it – the new currency was for Kuwait= Article 140 dealt with the embargo military finances and if that is lifted it will be huge and we believe we will see that too tomorrow- the IMF has a rule can hold the rate for 3 days without publishing it…. Kuwait was actually before they went back at 11 to 68 to noe and it was a base rate they were using because the black market had over taken the rate of their dinar – just the day before they RV’d

Everything is in position now ready for the RV – if Kuwait signed off on all these things above and Moon is very happy and he signed off this Sunday which they worked on for 8 days – was he satisfied-
Jordan = meeting tomorrow is important and at 10am their time and at 2pm their time a press conference will show what happened in that meeting and what will happen…. That is the final word as Iraq is hosting this meeting with the IMF and World Bank and they already had a meeting like this before but now they will hand over copies of the papers of the final decisions of the DFI and the power to use the budget to committee usage .
Everything expires by 12 midnight of the 30th all things expire says Delta. Frank feels all assets have been moved to Iraq and Delta says he has proof of that and on TV and article came out saying
Delta said Warka Bank had a holiday this Tuesday and wed 0 there is no national holiday at all – TUESDAY they had one of the first mohammod nephew holiday that was again not a national and on Tuesday I came on the forum and posted about Iraq stock exchange ISX – and they are open I found out – The Parliament went to work today so no holiday today and there was no holiday at all…
The Warka Bank closed due to this reason – they are close to revalue and rate will change – by the 39oth they have to issue interest to folks and the foreigners have accounts there and they want to make sure they are ready for everyone and open back on Thursday – this is not the pattern of normal close down – Frank and knew that nothing will expire till June 30th and technically Iraq has to be international and in charge of their money- we are hoping Shabibi will do this on Thursday and on TV today there they said that they have a currency counterfeit gang and the officials found out and they studied the market that the 25,000 notes are no longer in the market so when S said 7-10 we would see the changes on the currency the conterfiet large notes came out in Iraq… they caught that – and Shabibi wanted security for this – so now on the 20 when S met with M we saw that he said 7-10 day revalue currency and today theysaid He said actually what his plan is to the Prime Minister and all the ministries and he got the green light on the 20th to go ahead with the plan… Gradual phase of the currency revalue is the plan and it should have been done a long time ago so now they have to do this fast and it will attract a lot of investors and they said this on the Iraq TV today.
Shabibi was concerned about security to take care of the RI-RV and it was not there for him and its back now – it was being used to take care of Mohammad to take care of this 2 holy day they created. So Maliki has agreed on what Shabibi showed parliament what his plan was and they arrested those people for counterfeit for 10k and 25K notes…so that was accomplished..
Frank an Delta Iraq has 50 billion in Fed Reserves and used it to justify their budget to need more money and w said DO NOT BE surprised at the end for us to know that they find extra GOLD and more money and more oil and more reserves and now they said TODAY on TV they found the CBI reserves jumped up to 250 billion in reserves – wow they ”FOUND THIS?” Part of this money was to support the Iraq Dinar and now its up to 250 billion in reserves and Delta says they have more than that and China has over 1.0 Trillion and Delta says they have MORE money than that but not telling it all.
12 midnight on 30th they have to be in control of their money – but if they do not revalue tomorrow the TV said today that the Maliki approved Shabibi’s plan and if CBI is independent they still needed the approval of GOI – they need the security and help of GOI – so Maliki gave the green light and they need the security around these events – and on Tuesday they had a celebration there and they need security and now its all done – a
Delta says this is fact and if Iraq has accepted Article 8 of the IMF it says that when the country accepts Article 8 they cannot use a different currency – they have to get rid of dollars and use dinars and they can’t pay that at 1170 rate – it will be huge inflation – Iraq will revalue and they stated it today that the rate will increase…release the international exchange rate restrictions…Iraq has to show the rate on 30th but no big deal if they don’t show it on the 30th… on TV today the cabinet said they want to do this – we believe this will happen and take the 3 zeros notes gradually within 3-5 months or so and then drop to 10K notes the n 5K notes and gradually get them back. They will still keep the 3 zeros for a while but the lower denoms will have power to purchase with less money – that means revaluation…
Logic and fact shows that this will take place also being reported on TV they have to show the rate tomorrow… Has to be done by June 30th…
July 1st is the start of their economy- July 1st is Dr. Shabibi’s birthday…
If we do not see the rate tomorrow – the 4th of July weekend plays a big part in what’s going on – on the 30th
Delta says that if we do not see the rate do not worry this is coming… they are done… may be a technical thing but it SHOULD HAPPEN no reason why not – only if they delayed till Saturday – never done on a Friday but maybe even Sunday and US July 4th is a day off and they may let the banks have the time – but Delta doubts as they were waiting since 1990 to do this – its coming…
Frank states that the other 3 files is what should happen if there is no announced we will wait the weekend to see what happens after our 4th of July and by the 5th – as by the 11th the first payment of the Paris Debt is due and you can’t make that payment with their currency at this value right now – so they have to have a revalued currency BEFORE the 11th to make this payment… THEY HAVE TO RELEASE THIS RATE ASAP…
Delta states By July 1st again they have to be tradable internationally = and tomorrow they will announce to the world they have all the files completed – and the meeting will be over Thursday in middle east in Jordan and they may do this during our day on Thursday even late in the day… Remember the Paris Club is due on the 11th and has to be paid in their currency… it has to be revalued by that date…
Delta states: The TV said today that will raise the standard of the currency and increase the value of the currency that the lower denoms will be able to buy more with the power of purchase and high denoms will be still used for big transactions for the GOV and banking systems and by doing that it will encourage investors to come into Iraq.. This project should have been done alone time ago so said the Iraqi TV today. THE RI-RV THEY HAVE TO DO THIS – THEY DO AND IT WILL HAPPEN
Delta states – Frank and I do not know the date and rate but we try to bring the best info that they discus in Iraq and I truly do not see this passing the date of the 30th to RI-RV – they will give Iraq to release them from their economy shackles – they control their own money and the IMF an WB will be there to take over those files – WHY wait it won’t make sense and Shabibi said 7-10 days –for any reason it won’t happen tomorrow? IT WILL DO NOT PANIC IT WILL COME STILL ANY MINUTE – SHABIBI is so tired and he wants to get this done… Shabibi is the savior of this currency for the country. HE LOVES his country.
THEY RI-RV THEY HAVE TO DO THIS – THEY DO AND IT WILL HAPPEN and July 1st the Iraq Economy will start according to the Plan and it was approved for them to be international and they have to have a recognized currency by the IMF and that SHOULD take place on the 30th of June…
We are now at the place where they want to have the rate released – even tho it has been at a snail’s pace we are there…
Question for Delta – past month you mentioned they would phase out and no time frame on the zeros- and the 25K note they may phase this out in 3 months or so? They will co-exist together and Shabibi wants to take one denom gradually and start with the 25K notes – it will take 2 years to replace the new denoms with the high –
Delta says to trade in the 25k notes first as they want them first and may only give a 3-5 month time limit on turning in the 25k notes… then they will give a time limit to have in all the 10k notes…and then the 5k notes and so on till all the large notes are collected.
Frank states in the future we will have one call per week after the RV and I may even have a TV program to promote and share the people our mission to the 5 corners of the world and our energy and water endeavors.
Why were they not on the UNSC operational rates for countries – when they decided to revalue they have to do it before those dates abut if not recieved it will be on the next published date and it’s the middle of July – and if they do it on the 30th they will make an exception to add the date of RV and rate to their list… so no worries – they country has to RV first and then they will change the rate
Rumor on other sites – Shabibi said to take in the three zeros to exchange them for lower denoms is this true? Delta states that Shabibi is very busy and he went to Rome and came back real quick met with Maliki got green light and he is trying to finish and he did not say that at all and he won’t say that as both denoms will co- exist -
CBI does not need approval of Parliament or GOI – NO VOTE NEEDED – but he needs the sponsorship of the cabinet and PM and in the future they decide to erase the currency denoms they need the approval then – Shabibi went to Maliki as he wanted their support in the security. SO THERE IS NO VOTE NEEDED TO CO – EXIST OR REVALUE….
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum