Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish Oil Report - Late News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kurdish Oil Report - Late News

2 posters

Go down

Kurdish Oil Report - Late News Empty Kurdish Oil Report - Late News

Post by RELIX Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:55 pm

THIS WAS POSTED TODAY:
Posted by EXOGEN on August 29, 2014 at 9:23am

Erbil announces it has become free to export oil to the United States

Posted 28/08/2014 08:43 AM

The government of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, it has become a have complete freedom in the sale of oil within the United States of America in accordance with the laws in force there. Analysts said that Sevh before most of the ports and markets of the world.

Welcomed the Regional Government of northern Iraq, the decision of the American court in South Texas, which was released for shipment of crude oil to the region, had decided earlier in detention.

According to a statement on the website of the government that “it was again rejected a request from the central government in Baghdad over the Texas court’s decision, it is now possible for the Kurdistan region to sell oil freely in accordance with the applicable laws in the United States.”

He drastically and the Minister of Natural Resources in the government of the province that “the decision of the American court, became a guarantor great for those who want to buy crude oil Kurdistan region, both in the United States or elsewhere.”

He expressed the hope that the stop and the Iraqi Oil Ministry for attempts by order of usurping the rights of the region after this decision.

He added that “the oil in the region is extracted and exported and sold by the Kurdistan Regional Government are legal according to the Constitution and the laws of Iraq.”

The court overturned the American on Monday detained a shipment is estimated at about one million barrels of crude oil Kurdish disputed between Arbil and Baghdad, in a move that could allow the extradition of the consignment at the port of Texas and end the crisis has been going on for nearly a month.

The Baghdad government has succeeded in earlier in persuading the authorities to eliminate American, issued a memorandum to confiscate the shipment of oil, and ordered the judge, “NancyJohnson,” book load and impounded until chapter in the conflict between Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the disposition of oil resources in areas under the control of Irbil. The KRG began months before the export of crude oil extracted from its territory to Turkey and sold abroad through a pipeline construction completed last December, apart from the federal government, what infuriated Baghdad, which has threatened to sue Erbil and the region’s oil buyers to proceed against them legally.

The Iraqi Oil Ministry has filed a lawsuit with the court, Texas, demanded the confiscation of one million barrels of oil loaded on board the tanker United Kalavrivta, which docked just 60 miles from the Port of Galveston, Texas, on charges of “exported illegally and sold without obtaining the permission from the Iraqi Ministry of Oil. ”

Ashti Hawrami: the decision of the American court, became a guarantor for those who want to buy oil region

The court ruled in favor of the central government to confiscate Iraqi oil source even achieve understanding between Baghdad and the regional government in northern Iraq.

The government announced the territory of northern Iraq, on August 5 th, they submitted a request to the court to cancel the decision mentioned above.

And announced that the Iraqi Oil Ministry, on 8 June that the losses of the Iraqi economy because of non-delivery of the territory of northern Iraq to its revenues amounted to 6 billion dollars, noting that what is marketed by some officials in the government of northern Iraq of justification and rationale for “illogical and unrealistic.”

The government cut the Iraqi Kurdistan region’s share of the public budget, amounting to 17 percent since about 7 months, forcing the region to begin pumping oil to the Turkish port of Ceyhan end of last year. And began to export since the end of last May to ease its financial crisis.

So far, 7 tankers shipping oil to world markets, but Adjat and obstacles in finding buyers, due to an uncertain Washington’s position than those sales.

Erbil and trying hard to increase its oil exports has doubled pumping oil last week, after the development of the private Onboppea to reach about 200 thousand barrels per day.

Informed sources expect exports to rise to 220 thousand barrels per day within a week and then to 250 thousand barrels per day after that. ”

The flow of 7.8 million barrels of Psychosocial
=============================================================
I POSTED THIS BECAUSE THE FOLKS AT WWW.DINARTRUTH.ORG/BLOG REPORTED THIS MANY DAYS AGO (AUG 3RD) AND IN FACT, AT THAT TIME ACCORDING TO STRATFOR, 5 SHIPS HAD SET SAIL AT THAT TIME WITH AS MANY AS THREE ALREADY HERE. WHY DOES THE MEDIA BRING THIS ALL TO SO LATE IN THE GAME?
=============================================================

Turkey: Fifth Cargo of Iraqi Kurdish Crude Oil Loaded Onto Tanker

By Dinar Truth on August 3, 2014 in Iraqi News

A fifth shipment of Iraqi-Kurdish crude oil was loaded July 31 onto a tanker slated to leave the port of Ceyhan on Aug. 1, according to Turkish energy officials, Reuters reported. An unnamed Turkish official said that the buyer for the tanker’s cargo is currently unknown. The Iraqi central government maintains that all Iraqi crude must be sold and distributed by federal authorities in order to maintain the territorial integrity of the country

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Kurdish Oil Report - Late News Empty Re: Kurdish Oil Report - Late News

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Actually I have seen articles indicating that this MAY be the case, but have been waiting until I could find something in a source that I considered trustworthy. I also did not consider the court decision as particularly important at the time, especially since there would seem to be a pretty good chance we will see an appeal.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kurdish Oil Report - Late News 2805820865  Kurdish Oil Report - Late News 2805820865  Kurdish Oil Report - Late News 2805820865  Kurdish Oil Report - Late News 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kurdish Oil Report - Late News Empty Re: Kurdish Oil Report - Late News

Post by RELIX Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Actually I have seen articles indicating that this MAY be the case, but have been waiting until I could find something in a source that I considered trustworthy. I also did not consider the court decision as particularly important at the time, especially since there would seem to be a pretty good chance we will see an appeal.
This article came out of the STRATFOR news feed. They are reliable as far as I have seen. They were very quick to send out the announcement and name of the new PM. The announcement was out about 20 minutes after the fact. What I like is that there are no sloppy translations.

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum