Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer

4 posters

Go down

Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer Empty Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:40 am

07/17/2014

Jester’s Place:

[Jester] HAPPY HUMP DAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKES AND CRITTERS... GRUMPY CAT SAYS... I HATE THAT STUPID CAMEL... HAHAHAHAHA

[jackinback] Jester....you read Zap's midweek....feeding the TRN crowd....

[Jester] jackinback IT IS LIKE THEY SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IT IS NEW INFORMATION AND IT JUST NOW CAME OUT OF THE ETHER AND INTO THEIR HEADS...

[Pilgrim] Jester it's not new information BUT it is the first time many have allowed it into their thought process

[Jester] Pilgrim GOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST IN THE FUTURE... PEOPLE WILL NOT GET IT UNTIL IT BREAKS OFF IN THEIR EAR...

[catz] Jester did we need to see the new Brics bank come out before the reset could happen?

[Jester] catz I THINK IT HAS TO DO A LOT WITH WHAT IS GOING ON... I USED TO THINK IT WAS A BAD THING... NOT ANYMORE.. I AM READY FOR THE US TO GET THEIR MONOLPOLY BROKE SO WE CAN HAVE TRUE EQUALITY IN THE WORLD... AND IT SHOULD NOT HURT EITHER... THERE IS PLENTY TO GO AROUND... AND NOW MAYBE THEY WILL QUIT HOLDING BACK THE GOOD ADVANCES THAT WILL HELP EVERYONE...

[Jester] IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BUT THERE SHOULD BE A LOT MORE AVAILABILITY FOR EVERYONE ONCE THE PLAYING FEILD IS LEVELED SOMEWHAT...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Jester Well, if Zap is even close, we might be well underway

[jackinback] Jester....Will the BRICS ever bubble up through mainstream reported news...

[Jester] IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE REST OF THE WORLD GOT TIRED OF OUR SILLY LEADERS AND STARTED DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT... WE HAVE BEEN THE ECONOMIC BULLY OF THE WORLD FOR DECADES... AND THAT SHOULD BE OVER SHORTLY.. TIME TO GO BACK TO WORK AND MKE SOMETHING HAPPEN HERE....

[Jester] jackinback WAS SOME GOOD INFO YESTERDAY I BELEIVE... HOLD ON...

[Jester] jackinback HERE YA GO... PRETTY MUCH THE START OF THE BRICS BANK FOR ALL PRACTICAL REASONS...    http://www.bbc.com/news/business-28317555

[Jester] jackinback THERE WAS REBUTTAL BY THE WORLD BANK SAYING THEY WELCOME IT AS A WAY TO GET MORE DONE... THERE ARE SOME 1T PROJECTS OUT THERE AND THE WORLD BANK COULD ONLY DO 60B LAST YEAR... NOW WITH ANOTHER 100B WE THE WORLD IS STILL SHORT BUT A LOT CLOSER THAN BEFORE...

[VenusVisitor] Jester could this possible happen this year?

[Jester] VenusVisitor VenusVisitor COULD WHAT HAPPEN THIS YEAR?

[VenusVisitor] Jester the begining of the end of the slavery "fed" system?

[VenusVisitor] Jester I prefer it was the END of the fed fiat disaster.

[Jester] VenusVisitor ALREADY HERE.. YOU ARE SEEING IT HAPPEN BEFORE YOUR EYES... KEEP WATCHING...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] BRICS is on a roll IMHO

[Pilgrim] SpecialAgentGibbs they are going for it

[SpecialAgentGibbs] All of this is not going to be an overnight flip of the switch, as some pandered

[jackinback] True...Petro dollar may swing a heavy hammer....

[Jester] jackinback THAT IS PART OF THE DELAY.. MAKING SURE EVEYONE GETS A PIECE OF THE PIE NOW...

[VenusVisitor] Jester I can only pray it's real.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Even if the negative influence of the criminal elite were not a factor, an economic & social revolution of this magnitude is of immense proportions

[Jester] VenusVisitor WELL I BEEN READING ABOUTIT IN THE PAPER SO I THINK IT IS... HAHAHAHA

[jackinback] The money our GOV plans to make on the 30$ barrells they will sell to us for 150$ after the hammer drops....Cha Ching!

[SpecialAgentGibbs] It's the appropriations of those profits that is the focal point, not the profits themselves

[jackinback] Well at least we are moving in a direction....Hope it continues to be the right one!!

[Jester] jackinback EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY DO NOT GET THEM SO THEY DO NOT MAKE THE MONEY... REMEMBER... THE DEAL IS THAT WILL GET TRADED FOR DEBT... AND THE DEBTORS WILL GET THE CREDITS... THE CREDITS ARE PAID FOR BY DINAR SO THE MONEY IS REVERSE CREATED OUT OF THIN AIR BY THE FED TO PAY FOR THE DEBT AND YOU GET PAID... WALLAH... THE DEBTORS GET THE CREDITS AND EVERYONE BUT THE FED IS HAPPY... HAHAHAHAH

[pollyp] Woohoo!

[Jester] I NEED TO WRITE A HUGE AND LENGTHY DETAILED POST ON THAT AND PUT IT IN RECAPS SO PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER IT WHEN IT COMES UP LIKE SOME AHA MOMENT BY ONE OF THE BASE DINAR LAND BLOGGERS... HAHAHAHAH

[catz] Poof said “Two days ago, the preliminary deliveries of the new TRN were accepted at HSBC HK, HSBC Singapore, and other banks. The USA already has them in the banks ready for distribution.” And someone named Omegaman keeps saying the TRN’s are out. If they are really out won’t we see them in banks or will they be traded from bank to bank in other countries before we ever see them?

[Jester] HMMM ... I DID A DETAIL OF THAT A FEW WEEKS BACK... MAYBE I SHOULD TRY TO HUNT IT OUT...

[Jester] catz ASK YOURSELF WHAT MAKES SENSE... THAT THERE IS SOME NEW SECRET MONEY THAT IS FLOATING AROUND IN FORIEGN CONTRIES BEFORE WE GET IT IN THE US.... SERIOUSLY? NOT!... THAT IS IS SECRETLY IN THE US BANKS READY FOR ISSUE... SERIOUSLY? NOT!...

[Jester] LET ME TELL YOU WHY... BECAUSE EVERYONE THE SAW ONE WITHOUT IT BEING ANNOUNCED AND SET UP AHEAD OF TIME WOULD THINK IT WAS A A BUNCH OF FUNNY MONEY... OR COUNTERFIET...

[Jester] AND THE VENDORS AND MACHINES ALL HAVE TO BE INFORMED AND CALIBRATED TO USE THE NEW BILLS...

[Jester] WHICH MAKES MORE SENSE? WHAT MAKES SENSE OR SOMETHING THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO CHECK...

[Jester] HMMM...WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT..

[catz] I was just hoping it was a prelude to the TRN's coming out. Let's stock everyone worldwide and then release them.

[Jester] catz I HAVETOLD YOU GUYS I WILL KNOW WHEN THAT HAPPENS.. OF ALL THE STUFF I DO KNOW… I DO KNOW THAT WHEN IT HAPPENS I WILL KNOW IT...

[Jester] BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A PRELUDE TO THE RESET/RV IN MY OPINION... THERE IS STILL A LOT TO DO AHEAD OF TIME...

[catz] Also I was first in tonight so I made a list of a few questions. Betsy Ross had a question from last night that wasn't gotten to and people wanted me to ask it: Jester, have you been able to verify if the Iraqi gov't is now stable and if this is relative to the GCR going forward?

[Jester] catz I ANSWERED THAT QUESTION LAST NIGHT... NOPE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,"still alot to do",,,is the timeline still being constantly pushed back ?

[Jester] LdyFaith AS I EXPLAINED A FEW NIGHTS AGO... I FEEL THINGS ARE TRACKING... THERE IS NO SET IN STONE DATE... AND THINGS ARE JUST WATIING FOR SOMEONE TO STRIKE ONE... FOR NOW IT IS MOVING ALONG JUST OUT OF REACH A WEEK OR TWO...

[Jester] DOES NOT SEEM TO BE GETTING ANY FURTHER AWAY... BUT AT THE SAME TIME DOES NOT SEEM TO BE GETTING ANY CLOSER...

[Jester] LdyFaith THE "STILL A LOT TO DO" IN THAT COMMENT WAS MEANT FOR THINGS THAT HAVE TO HAPPEN IN SERIES SLIGHTLY BEFORE THE RESET/RV... LIKE PRIVATE PLACEMEMTS... ETC...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, well Sir,,, that is even better

[Jester] LdyFaith THERE IS A PLAN... AND IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THOUSANDS OF DING DONGS CRAMMING THE BAMKS TO GET PAID... AIN'T HAPPENING... HAHAHAH...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, that of all things,,,, makes more sense than anything

[Jester] OH WELL... BETTER QUIT... I CAN SEE I AM WEIRDING EVERYONE OUT...

[Jester] GUESS WE CAN WRAP IT UP AND CALL IT A NIGHT...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, what you said was alot more postive than what I had been fearing,,, again,,, thank you,,, very much !!!

[catz] By private placements, do you mean humanitarian projects or private groups that exchange?

[Jester]  I DO NOT BELEIVE IT WILL BE ANYTHING LIKE WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT... BEEN SAYING THAT FOR SOME TIME... BUT HEY... WE WILL SEE WHEN THE TIME COMES...

[Jester] WELL ANOTHER INTERESTING NIGHT... HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE THURSDAY... TRY TO STOP WORRYING... THAT ISN'T HELPING ANYTHING... IT WILL GET HERE WHEN IT GETS HERE...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE... SEE YOU TOMORROW....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer Empty Re: Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:45 am

Jester is a good name ... Fool is another equally good name.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer 2805820865  Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer 2805820865  Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer 2805820865  Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer Empty Re: Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:12 pm

What a load of balderdash!  This clown writes volumes and says basically NOTHING.  At least that is actually relevant to the actual condition of our investment.  Where does he get this stuff?  Must have a VERY active mind!

Sorry folks, but I don't believe him.  As the main barker for the dinar circus I say, "Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks!  Get your hot dogs and cotton candy right here!  Step right up folks, buy your ticket for the greatest show on earth.  Yes siree, Bob.  We have gurus that will amaze you, raise you to the highest cloud and drop you like a rock to the lowest ocean floor - all in one post!  We have gurus that walk, talk and crawl on their bellies like reptiles - and never tell us a truism.  We even have some that profess to know it all when in reality they are just pumpers of a grand scale.  We have the whole boat, nothing but the boat and wouldn't you know it (newest excuse) somebody forgot the oars!  Step right up folks, buy your ticket, a quarter, yes sir, a quarter of a dollar.  Right this way to the biggest balderdash session of the century and only a quarter to get in.  Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks .......
Jester says the RV is not further away nor is it any closer Pingvar __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Yep , jester the clown at center ring !

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:47 am

More clown references.... they give me a bad name!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum