Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies"

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" Empty Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies"

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:20 am

07/05/2014

[Jester] HAPPY SATURDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[TinRoof] Jester...did you think about what all you could say about co-existing currencies? You ended last night with that thought...

[Jester] TinRoof YEAH I GOT SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS... IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE IN HISTORY A FEW TIMES... AND THERE ARE REASONS FOR IT... THERE ACTUALLY IS A LAW THAT SAYS THE US TREASURY HAS TO HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION AT ANY GIVEN TIME... WE TALKED ABOUT IT A FEW WEEKS AGO BUT I AM PRETTY WELL CONVINCED HOW IT WILL GO TO A CERTAIN EXTENT...

[TinRoof] Jester...I remember that discussion. Didn't know if you had more info/ideas to share on it. Thanks...

[Jester] I WAS LOOKING FOR THE AMOUNT BUT I CANNOT FIND IT RIGHT NOW... POO... BUT THAT IS PART OF WHY THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST... AND NOW MOST OF WHAT IS CIRCULATION IS COLLECTED UP AND SITTING IN PEOPLES SOCK DRAWERS...

[Jester] THE BIGGEST PROBLEM THAT I THINK PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THE DEVALUATION OF THE USD... AND I WILL REITERATE WHAT I HAVE IN THE PAST.... WHO THE FRICK CARES????

[Jester] IT IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO WORRY ABOUT... IF YOU HAVE A FEW OF THOSE HANGING AROUND THEN TRADE THEM IN WHEN THE TIME COMES...

[Jester] OR SPEND IT... THE UST WILL HANDLE IT WHEN IT COMES IN THROUGH THE BANK...

[ljp] Jester doesn't people's retirement funds and such lose value with the devaluation of the USD?

[Jester] ljp OMG... DO YOU BELEIVE THAT THE RETIREMENT FUNDS AND SUCH ARE IN CASH???? NOT!

[ljp] Jester, No, but I have heard the value will go down and they won't have as much.

[Jester] WE ARE ONLY TALKING CASH HERE... THAT IS ALL THAT WILL BE AFFECTED IN THE LONG RUN... THERE WILL BE A TIME PERIOD WHERE THE ONE CAN BE TRADED FOR THE OTHER... I HEAR MAYBE 6 MONTHS... PLENTY OF TIME FOR EVERYONE TO GET IT OUT FROM UNDER THEIR MATTRESSES AND MASON JARS IN THE BACK YARD AND TRADE IT IN...

[ljp] Jester so if it transfers to the Treasury Note, it will not lose value?

[Jester] ljp THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENCY... MAYBE OTHER FACTORS WILL PLAY BUT IT IS A STOCK OR FUND REACTION... NOT HAVING TO DO WITH THE CASH CURRENCY...

[ljp] ok, thanks Jester

[Jester] THE FED HAS NOT PRINTED ANY NEW CURRENCY SINVE 2009... DOES THAT SOUND WEIRD TO YOU?

[Jester] IF EVERYONE WENT AWAY FROM THEIR DEBIT CARDS AND BACK TO CASH RIGHT NOW THE BANKS WOULD FREAK OUT...

[Jester] I BELEIVE THE NEW USN WILL HAVE A HIGHER VALUE IN LONG RUN... BECAUSE IT WILL ACTUALLY BE WORTH SOMETHING...

[Jester] SO CONSIDER THIS... THE UST PRINTS NEW MONEY... ASSET BACKED MONEY... WHERE DOES IT GO? THIS IS NOT THE FED... NOT FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE... NOT A RESERVE CURRENCY... IT IS FOR US HERE IN THE US... INTERSTING CONCEPT... THEY WILL LIKE TO TAKE THE USD OUT OF CIRCULATION BUT THAT IS WHAT THE FED USES FOR A RESERVE CURRENCY... OOPS... THAT WILL STILL BE THE CASE OUTSIDE OF THE US... HMMMM...

[Jester] HECK... ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS STARTING TO REALIZE THAT TRADING WITHOUT THE RESERVE DOLLAR IS GOING TO SAVE THEM MONEY... GO FIGURE... WHY DO YOU THINK CANADA AND AUSTRALIA ARE RESERVE CURRENCIES NOW... THAT IS A STOPGAP JUST IN CASE BY THE IMF TO MAINTAIN CONTROL IF/WHEN THE USD GOES TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET...

[Jester] BRING ON THE BRICS... AND FOR THAT MATTER INDIVIDUAL TREATIES BETWEEN COUNTRIES SUCH AS CHINA AND RUSSIA AND AUSTRALIA THAT ARE DOING IT ON THEIR OWN...

[Jester] SO STOP WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT THE STUPID USD... LET IT BURN FOR ALL I CARE... THAT IS THE CENTRAL BANK GOING DOWN... AND IF YOU HAVE A FEW BAZILLION OF THAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU ARE PROBABLY DOING SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING AND THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON...

[Jester] JUST TO KEEP IN MIND... AROUND 2/3 OF THE OF THE US FIAT MONEY IS IN CIRCULATION OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY... WILL NOT BE THAT HARD TO REPLACE THE PART THAT IS HERE... SO WE GET THE NEW STUFF AND LET THEM KEEP THE REST OF IT...

[pollyp] Jester, is the other country's Central Banks all connected to the corruption ours are?

[Jester] pollyp ALL CENTRAL BANKS ARE CREATED EQUAL... AND THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE PROBLEM...

[Jester] THAT IS THE MAINSTREAM OF ALL THE BANKERS CONTROLS OVER EACH COUNTRY... SO IT IS HOW THEY KEEP SETTING UP IN EACH CONTRY TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE PEOPLE.. IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY SINCE BEFORE WE WERE A NATION...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Kewl, I made it in time

[lulu] SAG hi

[Jester] IT TOOK THEM A WHILE TO SNEAK US BACK IN THE FOLD... OLD WOODROW SHOULD BE LABELED THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY... EVEN THOUGH HE IS GETTING A RUN FOR THAT TITLE RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW REGULATIONS THAT ARE SPRINGING INTO EXISTENCE RIGHT NOW THAT DO NOT MAKE SENSE... LIKE FATCA... SHEESH DON'T GET ME STARTED AT HOW I THINK THAT WILL JUST MAKE BANKS HATE O MORE... IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME THEN LOOK IT UP... MAYBE I WILL POST SOMETHING ON THE FB PAGE ABOUT THAT..

[Owatchee] Jester to keep it simple haven't you told us not worry about all that. It would take care of it's self

[Jester] Owatchee WELL YEAH... IT SHOULD NOT AFFECT YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF INPORT EXPORT BUSINESS IN YOUR GARAGE...

[Jester] THE THING TO KEEP IN MIND IS THAT THE USD IS A FIAT DOLLAR... AND IT MAY DEVALUE SIGNIFICANTLY... AGAIN... WHO CARES? IT IS NOT GOING TO BE THE ONE YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET... IT IS PRIVATELY OWNED BY THE FED BANK... NOT YOU...

[Jester] SO HOPE THAT MADE SENSE... I COULD GO ON A WHILE BUT THAT IS THE NUTSHELL THERE..

[Jester] AND IT IS GETTING LATE AND EVERYONE IS TIRED... THE MODS ARE WORKING HARD... HAHAHAHHA

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Watch the rats scramble during the coexistence

[Owatchee] Jester is next Tuesday as important as the other gurus saying?

[Jester] Owatchee LET ME ASK YOU THIS... EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] First time for me

[SpecialAgentGibbs] bwaahahaha

[Jester] IT IS ALWAYS SOME NEW DEADLINE EVERY WEEK... SOME EVENT THAT MEANS SOMETHING... GIMMIE A BREAK... WHEN I HEAR WE HAVE A NEW CURRENCY THEN I WILL START THE PARTYING... UNTIL THEN... I WILL GO TO WORK...

[Owatchee] Yes but you're my guy and I don't get excited until you get excited. So I should have asked are you getting excited about any of this yet?

[Jester] OH... AND BY THE WAY... WHEN THE US GOVERNMENT PUTS OUT A NEW CURRENCY... THEY ANNOUNCE IT...  ... AND THEY DO THIS SO THAT YOU DO NOT GET SHOT IN THE 7-ELEVEN FOR TRYING TO PASS A FUNKY COUNTRFIET BILL... GO TO   http://www.newmoney.gov/   AND SEE WHAT THEY DO TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE NEW $100 BILL... AND THE ATMS HAVE TO GET READY AND YADA YADA YADA... THERE IS NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY THEY JUST SHOW UP IN CIRCULATION LIKE A BIG SURPRISE FOR YOU TO READ ABOUT ON RECAPS...

[Jester] NOW... BACK TO THE FOOTNOTE... SOMETHING THAT IS POSSIBLE... IS THE USN IS USED IN DIGITAL FORM FOR A BIT PRIOR TO THE PAPER COMING OUT... THIS IS IMPORTANT TO THE PLAN I BELEIVE AND HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HOW THEY MAY TAKE CARE OF THE GROUPS AHEAD OF TIME... WE'LL SEE...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Jester hmmm, interesting thought there

[Jester] I KNOW FOR A FACT THERE IS A $5 BILL FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE SOMEWHERE... IT HAS JACK LEW'S NAME ON IT... IT WAS ANNOUNCED LAST JULY AND WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LAST FALL... BUT DIDN'T... AND NOW IT IS HARD TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WHY... SO WE WAIT...

[pollyp] Jester, so groups could be exchanged BEFORE the UST announcement?

[Jester] pollyp ANNOUNCEMENT? REALLY? YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO COME OUT AND ANNOUNCE IT? I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT... BUT YES... I DO BELEIVE THE GROUPS WILL GO FIRST... ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL... TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE TO GETTTING MOST OF THE CRAZINESS OUT OF THE WAY...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Jester If you wet one of the new $100 notes, it does turn very blueish in color

[SpecialAgentGibbs] I had a few in my pocket the other day when I fell in the canal

[Jester] THE NEW BILLS DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE OLD BILLS AND THEY WILL NOT LET THEM OUT WITHOUT ANNOUNCING IT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester what should we look forward to this week that will hint things could be taking off

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT YOU CAN DO... AS I SAID JUST A FEW LINES BACK THERE IS NO DATE OR BACKWALL OR EVENT THAT YOU CAN TRACK... TRYING TO DO SO WILL MAKE YOU CRAZY...

[TinRoof] Jester...If I remember correctly the pic of the new $5 was on a reputable site...so it was not a photoshop job. Correct?

[Jester] TinRoof CNN, TIME, MSN MONEY... JUST TO NAME A FEW...

http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/18/news/economy/jack-lew-signature/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/06/18/nooooooo-jack-lews-new-signature/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/10128909/US-Treasury-Secretary-Jack-Lew-changes-signature-after-first-attempt-is-mocked-for-being-too-loopy.html

[Jester] I COULD PUT MORE... THAT IS ENOUGH... THE TAKEAWAY IS THAT THEY ALL ANNOUNCE A NEW BILL LAST JULY... REPORTING IT WILL BE RELEASED IN THE FALL... AND NOTHING... HMMMM....

[Jester] SO EVEN IF THERE WAS SOME EVENT OUT THERE FOR YOU TO WATCH FROM... LIKE SWEET MOTHER OF HADES IT'S ANOTHER TUESDAY... THAT SHOULD ALERT YOU TO HOW THINGS CHANGE AND THAT YOU CANNOT DEPEND ON SUCH DATES AND EVENTS...

[TinRoof] Thanks for the refreshers tonight Jester...great discussion.

[Jester] TinRoof NO PROBLEM... GLAD TO HELP...

[TinRoof] Even the best athletes have to go back and work on the basics so a refresher is good for memory retention

[Jester] ALL RIGHT EVERYONE... HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE SUNDAY...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" Empty Re: Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies"

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Jester, the court fool wrote:"The Fed has not printed any new currency since 2009... does that sound weird to you?"

Yes, it does, but I expect nothing more from an idiot pumper like you. In fact, the Fed has never printed any currency. All currency is printed by the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing and delivered to the Fed for distribution. Currently all bills being printed, EXCEPT the $1.00 notes are series 2013 notes. On the average they print $26 Million notes a day, 90% of which go to replacement of worn out or damaged notes.

Reference was also made to "new" $5.00 bills. In reality the only things new are the series number, serial numbers and prefixes and they now have Secretary Lew's signature. The $5.00 bill was the first one to be changed over, (a new set of plates takes about 18 weeks to produce), the $1.00 bill will be the last to be done. They will not change series until Jack Lew Steps down as Secretary of the Treasury. The important thing to remember is this is not a "new" bill. The design is identical, the process unchanged, only the aforementioned items are different. If they had printed a truly new bill, they would have made a big deal about it well in advance of it's release, as they did with the new $100.00 bill.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" 2805820865  Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" 2805820865  Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" 2805820865  Jester Chat Co-Existing currencies" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum