Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Why do all Tony's followers have problems??

+2
Billyg
BritishBulldog
6 posters

Go down

Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? Empty Why do all Tony's followers have problems??

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:04 pm

I caught about 15 minutes of Tonys call from Monday...and 1 of the callers had called in and claimed she was blind. But it made me think...why do so many of Tony's sheeple have issues??

I've now heard Blind...there's the suicidal crippled lady...the guy who lived in the church but is now getting kicked out...The guy who has a wife with a big ol brain tumor...and so on and so forth. Now if these are genuine problems then I feel for each of them...but it seems like almost everyone that calls in to these things has some sort of serious medical issues. 

Maybe I'm reading too much in to it...but it seems like alot of these callers and stuff are put up by Fony and crew...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? Empty Re: Why do all Tony's followers have problems??

Post by Billyg Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 pm

I am with you, if they are real God help them. But, I wait to read that for and extra donation maybe Tony could help with some healing powers. Heaven Forbid.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? Empty Re: Why do all Tony's followers have problems??

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:30 am

BritishBulldog wrote:I caught about 15 minutes of Tonys call from Monday...and 1 of the callers had called in and claimed she was blind. But it made me think...why do so many of Tony's sheeple have issues??

I've now heard Blind...there's the suicidal crippled lady...the guy who lived in the church but is now getting kicked out...The guy who has a wife with a big ol brain tumor...and so on and so forth. Now if these are genuine problems then I feel for each of them...but it seems like almost everyone that calls in to these things has some sort of serious medical issues. 

Maybe I'm reading too much in to it...but it seems like alot of these callers and stuff are put up by Fony and crew...

I'd chalk it up to three reasons:

1. You have to be amazingly desperate to believe anything an obvious moron and liar like Tony says.  People that are that desperate are obviously going to be desperate for a reason, hence a lot of them have problems.

2. You have to be amazingly stupid to believe anything an obvious moron and liar like Tony says.  People that are that stupid are going to have a lot of problems of their own creation (financial problems, not medical, like the guy living in the church and the half dozen Tony followers a day I see saying they're about to be evicted).

3. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Tony put these people at the fore front in order to try and dissuade people from "crushing their hopes and dreams" by telling them the truth.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:04 pm

I wonder how many are truly in need of money.  I'd almost bet that the majority are really kind of normal people.....except they have one glaring weakness and that is greed.  Just the thought of becoming a gazillionaire overnight has blinded them and totally twisted their reality.   I was surprised that there were a number of people that thought the guy on the last call with the bank story had made it up, but they still believe their Tony.

Well, maybe three groups.  Financially desperate & conspiracy nuts make up 1/3 and the remainder just fell for the con.  Just my thoughts.....   Anyone else?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:28 am

I think the percentage of Financially desperate and conspiracy nuts make up more than your projected 1/3.  And there are those who have fallen for the con.  But I think those people are  more of a revolving door.  Though there are those long term followers... the nuts... I think most of the ones who have fallen for his con, are fairly new to the dinar game and just have to catch on.  Many will and then they will drop off and then there will be new ones to take their place. As long as the stories

"IRAQ MUST RV!" and "IT IS HAPPENING ANY MINUTE NOW" are passed on from person to person in their early exuberance of finding this investment, there will always be NEW BELIEVERS with stars in their eyes.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:35 am

The financially desperate are the ones that bother me the most. If your already broke and looking for a quick buck....or you put yourself in the poor house by investing in this or any investment...your a moron. Theres always risk in investment and if your counting on it to suppliment your income then again...your a moron.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Sad really, but I guess there really is one born every minute

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? 2805820865  Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? 2805820865  Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? 2805820865  Why do all Tony's followers have problems?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum