Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors"

Go down

Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" Empty Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors"

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:18 pm

06/21/2014

Tehran calls on the Iraqi prime minister to remedy the "errors" 240550164

Continues to worsen the situation in Iraq with growing disagreements political parties who are divided over the performance of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, accusing him of responsibility for the deteriorating security situation and the failure in the face of the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Daash), and seems to be resentment of the policy-Maliki was not confined to his opponents at home but spread to the United States, as called for by President Barack Obama Nouri al-Maliki to give up what he called a "policy of exclusion and the involvement of all political and religious factions in Iraq in a
national dialogue unable to find consensus end the crisis."

The response of al-Maliki on his opponents who want him to give up the presidency of the government by emphasizing that he would stay in office and "will not step down," as confirmed by Zuhair Al-Nahar, spokesman for al-Maliki, adding that the prime minister will not respond to the pressures of America expressed by President Obama is a hint that the military support American Iraqi army in the face of the jihadist organization (Daash) will not only be to reach a government of national reconciliation to end sectarian tension in the country.
The spokesman for al-Maliki that Iraq needs the support of the international community to confront the threat of the terrorist organization, saying that the achievement of this goal is not related to a change in government, also denied in the context of his response to statements made by the United States to be Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is pursuing a policy of devoting sectarianism.

Observers believe that the management of the house the U.S. disclosed its position on the security crisis that threatens Iraq and the region, through the speech of President Obama, who has shown a willingness to make a decision of military intervention in Iraq, although not by sending ground units, in reference to resort to aerial bombardment to hit strongholds organization jihadist, to avoid getting involved in a new war in Iraq, but Obama returned to confirm that the decision to launch air strikes will not be in the light of the political crisis and the state of division between Sunnis and Shiites, as the parties and the Sunni tribes expressed dissatisfaction with the government of Nouri al-Maliki, to the extent that the reports contained Iraq confirmed the involvement of armed groups from the Sunni community with al (Daash), although no conviction jihadist ideology and is calculated on extremist Islamic groups, in asserting that only came to join to accelerate the overthrow of Prime Minister.

On the other hand, considered Iran that the statements of U.S. President to suggest that the White House administration "is not serious on the issue of fighting terrorism in Iraq and dotted", depending on the statements of Iran's foreign minister, Hussein Abdel Allahaan yesterday, urged the Shiite cleric, Ali al-Sistani, all political leaders in Iraq to engage in dialogue with a view to forming a government "rectify past mistakes" and acceptable national, in light of the deteriorating security situation in the country, the first time by calling the religious authority, the Shia to form a government of national unity in Iraq, after accusing him of Iraqi Sunnis encouraging the sectarian divide, the Background Shiites call to volunteer to fight al (Daash) in Iraq, which saw it as a year to devote to the sectarian.
For his part, the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon that the decision of the United States to launch a military operation in Iraq does not need a mandate from the international organization, as long as the Iraqi authorities of the request for access to U.S. military aid, stressing that "the United States would have to decide whether to intervene in the conflict in Iraq by ground troops or other military means and to consult with regional power Iran on this step. "

On the ground, news reports said gunmen from al (Daash) took control on Friday on the town of Mutassim south of Samarra, with continued clashes between the Iraqi army and insurgents in Tal Afar, northwest of the country, and fighting continues between Iraqi security forces and gunmen loyal to the organization of the jihad in areas Muftriqh provinces Iraqi. http://goo.gl/Cyjnqc
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum