Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More stupidity from TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

More stupidity from TNT TONY

+3
Yachtsman
Crazy Clown
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

More stupidity from TNT TONY Empty More stupidity from TNT TONY

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:16 am

6-15-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   we are still going in the right direction; just slowed down a little. Still looking for a great Monday.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More stupidity from TNT TONY Empty Re: More stupidity from TNT TONY

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:43 am

You really just talk to hear yourself talk don't you Tony?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:07 am

His readers are blind, deaf or just stupid. Can they not see the bodies being piled up in Iraq? A slow down? If you consider people being killed a slow down you're SICK!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:25 am

The Iraq situation, and loss of life. The terror these people are facing is nothing less that horrific and heartbreaking.

Our President spent his weekend Golfing and another huge expense to the American people, while not staying in Washington to deal with the Terror in Iraq. Now I know why Tony belongs to the "O" club, like all of the Morons who helped elect him !

ENTITLED FEW AT THE EXPENSE OF MANY ! Dishonest, Ignorant, Piles of SHIT !

omg
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:01 pm

What only a great Monday?What happened to super fantastic? Now I'm worried .... NOT! Here's an original idea for you Tony STFU and go away!
 More stupidity from TNT TONY 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More stupidity from TNT TONY 2805820865  More stupidity from TNT TONY 2805820865  More stupidity from TNT TONY 2805820865  More stupidity from TNT TONY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Yachtsman wrote:The Iraq situation, and loss of life. The terror these people are facing is nothing less that horrific and heartbreaking.

Our President spent his weekend Golfing and another huge expense to the American people, while not staying in Washington to deal with the Terror in Iraq. Now I know why Tony belongs to the "O" club, like all of the Morons who helped elect him !

ENTITLED FEW AT THE EXPENSE OF MANY ! Dishonest, Ignorant, Piles of SHIT !

omg
My thoughts exactly!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Crazy Clown wrote:His readers are blind, deaf or just stupid. Can they not see the bodies being piled up in Iraq? A slow down? If you consider people being killed a slow down you're SICK!

My vote is for STUPID.....With a splash of gullible thrown in for good measure.

Casualties of wishful thinking and wishful believing  -- The following is a post made by one of the TNT TONY victims.  And still they believe... and follow him. 

Dear God: I wish I could believe what Zap has said about June 15, being a very import day in World History. I wish that there could be a post that says Maliki released the international rate on Friday the 13th.   I am waiting looking and praying for this post and it has not been posted yet.   I have been waiting for a post like this since 2012...So in the name of Jesus I am knowing that it is here now.   As of this moment I am living in a church due to choices I made based upon info I received regarding the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.  Every weekend since 2012 I have been excited that by Monday we would have the new rates 800 numbers and ready to go to the bank....
Including but not limited to this weekend also.   Last week the pastor of the church told me my time is up....Even though I have been working this whole time in the church in exchange for my time here.   He can not bare to see me working here wasting my life away waiting for something that will most probably (in his mind) never happen.  So something has got to change.   I have no place to go, no money to get there and another month is coming to an end....

I wish that today I could say we got the 800 numbers....  that would be BIG.....
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:43 am

ssmith, I am sorry I missed your post yesterday. while this is just aother example of hurt and dispair following these Guru Pumpers, I will keep you in my Prayers.

You are just one of many, yet some speak of Bullets with their name on them. Others have lost their homes, cars, food and lives to this elusive event, while the Pumpers such as TNT Tony continue to twist the news and spew hope falsely three or better times a week. Many of their followers are just as guilty as the Guru pool themselves as they are so blinded in their brain washed state.

You would think that the authorities would be doing something to stop this from continuing and charge those involved. I am not certain what the laws are in regard to dealing with this, but surely there are.
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:39 am

Yachtsman.....  While I appreciate and need any and all prayers sent my way, the portion of my earlier post that talked about living in a church was written by a Tony groupie.  Sorry that I didn't make that more clear.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:08 am

ssmith wrote:Yachtsman.....  While I appreciate and need any and all prayers sent my way, the portion of my earlier post that talked about living in a church was written by a Tony groupie.  Sorry that I didn't make that more clear.
Those are the kind of things that make me wish that before Tony got indicted...that someone would get a hold of him and shove that stupid cigar and ugly Kangol hat squarely up his ass! N
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:39 am

I just love Tony ( not ) dead bodies in the streets, army running away and he thinks its all part of a plan to cover for the GCR! Moron!

At what point will his jerk tell his followers that Iraq has fallen and we are toast. No i will bet he announces that the new terrorist government will rv for 50.00$ very soon.

His idiots will believe him and buy more!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum