Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities

Go down

Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities Empty Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:42 pm

06/12/2014

Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities
Militants bombarded Baghdad and Samarra attack and occupy the Al cities 433827212

The militants shelled Baghdad international airport has renewed its attack on Samarra and took control of one of the cities of Anbar, while a meeting of Iraqi leaders come out with important decisions or decisive action to face the collapse and withdrawal of security forces from camps in several areas dominated by organizing clans daash anti-Government.

Militants shelled Baghdad international airport with five missiles, where columns of smoke were seen rising from it. The shelling has forced the authorities to impose a curfew on Baghdad and all outlets from 10 pm until 5 am. Brigadier Saad, Maan said that operational command decided to empower leaders of cutouts in the Baghdad curfew at this time or keep it at night.

Meanwhile, the Defense Ministry said that its aircraft carried out 101 sorties and strikes for the organize daash "strongholds in the governorates of Ninawa, Salah al-Din, which emphasized ensuring full cover.

This time militants attacked Samarra (125 km north-west of Baghdad) days after taking them out from where they attacked the Eastern and northern borders of the city, where large queues were monitoring the flight of troops toward Baghdad. The militants have tightened their grip on the southern city of Samarra rigga district in reported shooting down of a helicopter near the city of Samarra.

As the gunmen took control of the area at dawn near the town of Haditha, West of Al-Anbar province and entered all security headquarters and seized weapons.

Today was the 4th Division Commander killed in the Iraqi army and five elements in fierce clashes with militants in the village of owja daash South of Tikrit, capital of Salahuddin province (170 kilometers) North of Baghdad. A security source said that "the Fourth Division Commander in the Iraqi Army Maj. Gen. Nazir Assem is killed and five elements in fierce clashes with militants in the village of owja daash's hometown of former regime of Saddam Hussein," he said, adding that the clashes broke out after refusing to leave the Fourth Division Commander Ouja is elements protected by request of organizing daash.

http://goo.gl/Q8opdk
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum