Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Late Monday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Late Monday Night Jester Chat

Go down

Late Monday Night Jester Chat Empty Late Monday Night Jester Chat

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:54 am

06/10/2014

Jester’s Place:

[Jester] WHEW.... HI ALL... HAPPY MONDAY...

[tpw] jester ok here my 1st question did you have time to play dominos today lol I ment did you have time to check the domino you said was put on the board lol last night

[Jester] tpw SOME THINGS ARE HAPPENING AND ALTHOUGH I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO TALK ABOUT THEM HERE IT IS GOOD THAT THE ERRANT DOMINO HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AND WE NOW KNOW WHAT TO WATCH FOR...

[tpw] ok with the irs fbi and the doj caught red handed against the tea party will that have any bearing on the republic

[Betsy Ross] tpw do you need me to repost the link?

[tpw] Betsy Ross please

[Betsy Ross] tpw  http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/irs-caught-red-handed-breaking-law/

[Jester] tpw HMMM... I DOUBT IT... THAT IS PART OF THE ISSUE THAT WE SHOULD SOON BE SEEING SOME RESULTS ON... HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL GET MUCH MUCH BETTER..

[TxBikerLady] jester would you mind telling me a little about promus ll? I really cannot remember. I googled it and came up with carp about stents and other stuff. A short synopsis or link?

[Jester] TxBikerLady IT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY OUT THERE ON THE INTERNET.... BASICALLY IT IS A SMART SYSTEM... IT'S ALGORITHYMS LOOK FOR ANOMALIES IN THE SYSTEM.... THINGS HAPPENING OUTSIDE NORMAL PARAMETERS OF OPERATION... IT FLAGS THEM FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW... IN OTHER WORDS... IF YOU TRY TO DO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING IT CATCHES IT AND RED FLAGS IT UNTIL SOMEONE CAN CHECK AND MAKE SURE IT IS LEGITIMATE...

[Truth] Jester sounds good.

[TxBikerLady] Jester ooooh! I remember that, guess I just forgot the name.

[Jester] TxBikerLady SOKAY... WAS A WHILE BACK... FUNNY HOW THINGS COME BACK AROUND....

[tmorrow1953] Jester....talk about groups and skr. Good bad indifferent.. hoow do you know if they are legit

[Jester] tmorrow1953 WELL YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE WORKIGN WITH... SOME GOOD... SOME BAD... IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THEN IT IS AN ISSUE...

[LittleBuddha] I wanted to offer my heartfelt thanks to Jester and all the mods for keeping this room open and alive all these months. You have been a rock to many people who read your posts, either here or on Recaps. love

[Jester] LittleBuddha THAT IS A REALLY NICE THING FOR YOU TO SAY... I APPRECIATE THAT MORE THAN YOU KNOW....

[Mudbone] Jester Thanks as well. I listened to George Washington's Farewell address today while driving across your great state. He warned of a lot of things that came to pass. Wasn't to big on political parties and government debt as well as personal debt I need to listen again.

[Jester] Mudbone WANT TO HERE SOMEONE ELSE THAT CALLED IT A LONG TIME AGO? HOLD ON...

[Jester] HERE IS A GOOD SUBJECT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT.... LISTEN TO THIS AND WE CAN DISCUSS....

[Vigilance] Jester 49 years ago, he nailed it

[Jester] THANKS FOR COMING IN GUYS...

NOT A BIG QUESTION AND ANSWER NIGHT BUT IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU AND HANG OUT TOO....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Az0okaHig
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum