Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th Empty Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:28 am

06/05/2014

[Jester] HI EVERYONE

Patience] HOW WAS YOUR DAY?

[Patience] ARE WE THERE YET??

Betsy Ross] Is this our weekend?

[Patience] ANYTHING YOU CAN SHARE TODAY ??

[Jester] Patience WELL I WAS A PLUMBER TODAY.. HAHAHAH

[Vigilance] Jester what was "interesting" on your call last night?

[Jester] Vigilance WELL IT WAS WILEYMORGAN I WAS TALKING TO FOR ONE THING...

[Vigilance] Jester and????? Lol

[Jester] THAT WAS PRETTY INTERESTING...

[Jester] AND THEY ARE WORKING A UST DEAL JUST LIKE OURS...

[Jester] OOPS... MUMS THE WORD... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] pollyp YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE IN! YOU ARE IN THE PLACE OF GETTING ANY QUESTION YOU LIKE ANSWERED...

[pollyp] Wow! I need to collect my thoughts a minute but first did you already say what was so interesting and positive about your phone call last night?

[pollyp] Where is the Capitol of the Republic going to be located? You didn't answer my first question

[Jester] pollyp CAN YA KEEP A SECRET?

[Jester] pollyp I WAS TALKING TO WILEYMORGAN... HE WAS GIVING ME SOME UPDATES ON STUFF... NOT SURE HOW MUCH I AM ABLE TO SHARE SINCE IT IS REALLY THEIR PLACE TO DO THAT BUT IT IS ALL GOOD...

[Jester] SO THERE... HA!

[Jester] TinRoof ASK AWAY....

[pollyp] Lol, okay cool. Capitol of the Republic?

[Jester] pollyp I DO NOT SEE IT CHANGING... WHY DOES IT MATTER? BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SHUT DOWN THE BIGGEST HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE THEY HAVE... IT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE TO DO SO...

[TinRoof] Do you feel that the president (any president) really has control over the country. Or is there more of a govt over the govt....

[Jester] TinRoof NOT SURE I AM FOLLOWING BUT OF COURSE THE PRES HAS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF CONTROL... OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE POINT?

[Jester] LdyFaith OK FINE... THE OTHER TWO ARE NOT KEEPING UP... YOU HAVE A QUESTION?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, okay,,, just read in our forum,,,, the new bills are in Mexico,,, any confirmation ?? (

[Jester] LdyFaith IN OUR FORUM? THE NEW WHAT BILLS?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, in JESTERS FORUM,,, the 5$ and 10$

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, the new UST ,,, gold backed

[Jester] LdyFaith I'D LIKE TO SEE THE PICTURE OF THAT FOR SURE...

[Betsy Ross] Jester This is the post from the forum: CANADAHARRY POST : NEW US BILLS ARE OUT NOW!, 5 JUNE STAGEALPHA FORUM: I vacationed in Mexico a few weeks ago and handled a new $5. Nice big red 5 on back. Then grabbed a new $10 which I keep as proof of the new us release. Dated 2013 and signed by Jacob j Lew. Secretary of the Treasury. The 10 is in GOLD. large script lettering in red says 'we the people'. Gold liberty torch. So it's all true after all. I can post a pic if I knew where.

[Jester] LdyFaith NOT SO FAST... NOT GOLD BACKED... ASSET BACKED... A LITTLE BIT OF A DIFFERENCE THERE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, ,,,, we can contact that person ???? Or they just post and disappear?

[Jester] LdyFaith MAYBE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, maybe what ????

[Jester] UNFORTUNATLY THE PERSON THAT POSTED THAT HAS A DIFFERENT NAME THAN ANYONE IN JP SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS ... COULD BE ANYONE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,,, well,,, if you are not confirming,,, then,,, hmmmmmmmm,,,,,

[pollyp] Jester, seems unlikely that the first UST bills would surface in Mexico doesn't it?

[Jester] LdyFaith pollyp I LITTLE BIT UNLIKELY... TO ME...

[pollyp] Unless a Mexican Bank jumped the gun?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,,, so,,, if others are just now trying to put new groups together,,, does that speak to timing not being quite as close ???

[Jester] LdyFaith NOT REALLY... BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF WANNA-BE'S... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, thanks,,,, so about the timing,,,,,, enough time left to form new groups ?

[Jester] LdyFaith WELL... PROBABLY... THE PROBLEM IS HOW WILL YOU MAKE THE PROPER CONTACTS AND CONTRACTS INTO THE PROPER PLACE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, I have no clue how long that takes,,, just seems,,,, well,,, like that could put things down the road,,,, if there were enough time for that

[Jester] LdyFaith THE WORD I HAVE IS ANY TIME... AND TRYING YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE RIGHT CONTACTS TO HAVE A GROUP...

[Jester] SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, that you are the smartest grasshopper of all,,,,, thank you

[Jester] LdyFaith BEEN THERE.. DONE THAT... WAITING ON THE USN... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] LdyFaith BTW... TAKES A WHILE... THEY HAVE TO NOTICE YOU ARE TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING FIRST IN MY EXPERIENCE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,,, I understand,,,, and thanks for addressing,,, the question was there ,,,,

[Jester] SOOOOOO... ANYONE WITH A LEGITIMATE QUESTION BEFORE I GO GRAB A BITE TO EAT?

[Jester] AND GOLF IS NOT LEGITIMATE... HAHAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] Jester Go eat!

[spankey] But hurry back !

[hopen4it] Hello fellow Patriots, Wonderful Mods , and our wonderful Leader Jester

[Jester] hopen4it THAT IS SO NICE I BESTOW THE ULTIMATE ANSWER TO YOU... ASK YOUR QUESTION PLEASE... WHATEVER IT IS I WILL ANSWER... (DISCLAIMER - BUT NOT RATE OR DATE)

[spankey] The reason they call it golf is because all the other 4 letter words were already taken

[Jester] spankey GOLF IS GOD'S WAY OF MAKING SURE WE UNDERSTAND HUMILITY...

[spankey] Jester: and learning patience in Dinarville ! Lol

[hopen4it] Jester I really don't have a question. I usually just come in and talk to the wonderful peeps and lurk. I have the mindset, that it will get here when it is Gods will. But thank you for the chance to pick your brain.

[Jester] hopen4it PICK MY BRAIN? THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD HURT... BUMMER... I WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE ULTIMATE QUESTION FOR YOU..

[catz] Jester, I've been reading the history of the Rothschilds on bibliocapyliades. Are there any good Rothschilds that are on our side?

[Jester] catz ACTUALLY THERE ARE... BUT I AM NOT NAMING NAMES...

[catz] That's good. No names needed

[Jester] MAINLY BECAUSE I CANNOT REMEMBER THEM... HAHAHAHA

[hopen4it] Jester sorry. I am content. Rushing things don't work when things have to be perfect for our blessing.

[Jester] hopen4it ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th Empty Re: Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:12 pm

same old dung .. different day ..

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th 2805820865  Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th 2805820865  Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th 2805820865  Jester Chat -- THursday June 6 th 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum