Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary vacuum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary vacuum

Go down

Parliamentary vacuum Empty Parliamentary vacuum

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Jafar Aidi

Ten days is the remaining period of the life of Parliament to enter later in the vacuum Parliamentary if it does not hold a parliamentary session after this date a day or two, in the tenth day of June or in the middle of it expect to ratify the Federal Court on the election results, and this is imperative that the President of the Republic or of designee to carry out its functions call the House of Representatives to convene within 15 days, according to the text of the Constitution, which means that Parliament in its third session held its first meeting on the first of July, at the very least, everyone should be aware of the importance of this speech because entering into the vacuum Parliamentary cause disable joints system State and this is part of the problematic followed Problems relating to the holding of the first session, which is supposed by the agreement of the political blocs on the nomination of President of the Republic, which in turn will cost the nomination of the prime minister who may likely exit from the mantle of the National Alliance, according to the political facts on the ground, and has less then named President of the Parliament, and more Optimists in the formation of the government does not expect the resolution of these files in a single session, because of the political blocs and so far has not made up its mind with the then ally themselves with whom they differ, and because the understandings and discussions is immature, then it will not end to less than a month or two, in the previous session Iraq's record a record in a vacuum Parliamentary arrived to about 208 days of almost Lama formation of the government has exceeded nine months full even announced the birth of the previous government on behalf of the National Partnership, FIA see how we will wait to witness the announcement of the birth of the new government under any title of a partnership or a majority of it does not matter? Because the most important is that the next government will be a strong government is not flaccid like its predecessors and requires well as the success of the government and the presence of strong opposition evaluate and monitor the performance of the new government in order to avoid falling into the disastrous mistakes that accompanied the work of the government for years, and it's you

http://alrayy.com/112508.htm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Parliamentary vacuum 2805820865  Parliamentary vacuum 2805820865  Parliamentary vacuum 2805820865  Parliamentary vacuum 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum