Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Chat Monday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester's Chat Monday

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Chat Monday  Empty Jester's Chat Monday

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:20 pm

06/03/2014

[Jester] HI ALL... HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL...

[pollyp] what about taxes afterwards and depositing into a separate account that doesn't have and "FRN's" in it? May I put that into my BS column once and for all?

[Jester] pollyp TAXES ARE UNKNOWN... EVEN MY UST CONTACTS DO NOT HAVE A CONSENSUS ON THAT... WE WAIT UNTIL THE TAX ADVISORS GET A RELEASE OR OPINION FROM THE GOV'T AT THE TIME... NOTICE I DID NOT SAY IRS... I AM HOPING THEY ARE NOT THE ONES DOING IT... SO CONSIDER THAT A HINT... HAHAHAH

[Jester] AS FOR THE ACCOUNTS... I WOULD SAY... AGAIN... MY OPINION... AND YOU SHOULD GET THE SAME TAX ADVISOR, CPA, LAWYER, TO ADVISE YOU... GET A SEPARATE ACCOUNT... WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANYWAY?

[lulu] Jester yes don't taxes to the corporation amount to supporting the corporation just like putting our funds in corrupt banks?

[Jester] lulu YOU CAN FIGHT THAT BATTLE... AS A BUDDY OF MINE USED TO TELL ME... YOU CAN BE RIGHT OR YOU CAN BE HAPPY....

[Jester] SO.. LET'S MOVE ON.. BRING ON THE INTERESTING QUESTIONS...

[Jester] AND BY THE WAY... NEXT TIME MARKZ COMES IT WOULD BE GOOD IF SOMEONE WOULD ASK A DANG QUESTION... HAHHAHAHA

[Jester] HE IS A FRIEND AND HE COMES HERE BECAUSE OF THAT... IT IS NOT ISSUE TO ASK THE MAN A QUESTION THAT HE WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER TO FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE...

[TinRoof] Sooo Jester...what are the news your contacts are saying?!?

[Jester] TinRoof I DO NOT HAVE NEW ONES... NOT SURE HOW YA GOT THAT... BUT THEY ARE SAYING SAME THING AS A COUPLE DAYS AGO... STOP FRETTING AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS...

[Chickiepoo] Jester how about you give us one item that lines up for you both?

[Jester] Chickiepoo WE LINE UP ON TIME... FOR NOW...

[newburg] Jester, Do you mean that a consesus is occuring that the process is finally concluding?

[Jester] newburg WELL... I DUNNO ABOUT THAT... MARKZ AND I ARE HARDLY A CONSENSUS... BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN CALLING IT FOR MONTHS SO MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT.... LOL

[jackinback] Jester I think most have came to the realization to watch and wait....maybe the questions will be fewer as we grow...

[Jester] jackinback SURE AND THAT MIGHT BE TRUE... GOOD POINT...

[MotoXR] Jester, ok then. When the first Signatory left the table becouse the other party did not show up and they were going to plan B of giving out names and events and accounts of their wrong doings, Did that finally send a clear message everyone is not playing around anymore

[Jester] MotoXR AS I SAID BEFORE... NICE TRY BUT STILL A BLUFF... HE DOES NOT HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS HE THINKS HE HAS... I TALKED TO HIM ON THE PHONE A COUPLE TIMES... AND IT WOULD TAKE A BIT OF EXPLAINING... BUT YOU'D HAVE TO TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU IT WAS HOT AIR...

[pollyp] Jester, don't take this the wrong way, please. I really like MarkZ because he brings support to what you say, and he seems like a truly humble kind ethical man who shows much integrity. However, I've asked you all my questions that I wonder about and you've NEVER led me astray. What haven't I asked you about that you know I should have knowledge of?

[Jester] pollyp IF THERE WAS SOMETHING I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW I WOULD TELL YOU... I AM PRETTY SURE THAT EVERYONE HERE IS AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON...

[Goose] Jester I asked the other day but no answer will you be around for a little while after things happen so we can all talk about things?

[Jester] Goose I WILL BE ON THE BEACH AND THE GOLF COURSE... BUT I WILL HAVE THE NET THERE TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.... THAT IS MY PLAN...

[Jester] Goose CHECK OUT THE ROBERT TRENT JONES ON NEVIS.... THAT IS MY PLAN... HAHAHAH

[lulu] Maybe we should have dinardeberg meetings

[Hannah] lulu lol I like it

[MotoXR] Jester , Ok From my standpoint , questions are somewhat difficult We know you have info you cannot share. Alls we can ask questions from are from what we see happening and it's not always represented to us in true text

[Jester] MotoXR WELL I DO SOMETIMES TRY TO DROP A HINT OR TWO... WHAT IS CONFUSING THE ISSUE FOR YOU?

[newburg] But Jester we need you to be "Mr Obvious" ....LOL

[Jester] newburg WELL IN ORDER FOR THAT TO BE THE CASE YOU HAVE TO BE MR/MRS OBSERVANT... THERE IS USUALLY MORE HERE THAN MEETS THE EYE IF YOU ARE PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION...

[newburg] Jester, for those of us. with ADD, could you make the bread crumbs a little bigger?

[Jester] newburg GOT TO COME EVERY NIGHT... IT IS LIKE A HOUSE... YOU START WITH THE FOUNDATION... BUILD ON THAT... AND THEN BUILD SOME MORE... HAHAHAHAH

[evenstar] Jester HAve you heard how close are they to rounding up all the bad guys that keep stalling this RV???

[Jester] evenstar NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT THAT YET....

[evenstar] Jester Hope they all get a new wardrobe consisting of orange jumpsuits

[dinarrocks] Jester Do you read much of what Ben Fulford writes about... just read where he said CIA and military squashed an attempt by OBIE to set off "mass casualties events" in Nevada, Washington DC, and Texas so he could bring on Marshall Law... also said impeachment proceedings have begun.

[Jester] Hannah NOPE...

[MotoXR] Jester I guess looking back at the last events coinciding with each other as in Letting the timing work out I see it happening with in the Time the new PM gets announced ect even though That is not they key, but they should all come together at the end , Just trying to figure out the story. As a dude i like to figure things out on my own rather than have someone tell me lol

[Jester] MotoXR WELL.. YOU ARE OVER IN IRAQ AGAIN... AND I DON'T THINK THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT... MY OPINION... BUT IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL THERE AND IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[MotoXR] Jester, Yes i know i believe they are being told what to do, but as i see it it also tells that it is getting closer

[Jester] MotoXR STILL A PLAY WAITING FOR THE CURTAIN TO RISE...

[MotoXR] Jester I feel sometimes like Wild Bill in tombstone waiting for the curtain to rise! To much Drama with the Bad guys Just do whats right already haha

[Jester] MotoXR WELL THAT IS WHAT WE WILL ALL LIKE TO SEE... A TINY BIT MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT BUT THAT IS THE SCENARIO... HAHAHAHA

[texas1837] Jester I'm like motoXR I guess. I read a lot and try to put 2 and 2 together. I would just love to know who's behind the curtain and who's pulling the strings. I'm in the process of reading the creature book. What an eye-opener. My questions will come after RV. Tks for all you have brought.

[Jester] texas1837 NOT SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT REALLY.... TAKE WHAT YOU ARE LEARNING AND EXTRAPOLATE IT INTO WHAT WAS THEN AND WHAT IS NOW...

[texas1837] Jester It's amazing how the more things change the more they stay the same.

[MotoXR] Jester, I read, don't know the accuracy of it that the RothChilds were giving 30 trillion back to humanity?? These are the things i guess trying to figure out who is good VS bad I tought they were part of the not so good

[blest40] MotoXR Aren't they required to?

[MotoXR] blest40 for what they have done 100% yes

[newburg] Jester, so now the Rothchilds are mounting good will and a public relations campaign?

[kennyd] MotoXR http://givingpledge.org/

[Jester] MotoXR NOT SURE WHERE YOU SAW THAT... BUT IF TRUE THEN IT IS A HUGE RIGHT TURN TO WHAT THEY HAVE PERPETRATED....

[Chickiepoo] Buying their way out of incarceration more likely

[Jester] Chickiepoo WELL... IT DOES MAKE ME LAUGH SOMETIMES... THEY WERE NOT WILLING TO LISTEN THEN... NOW THEY ACT LIKE IT IS THEIR IDEA.... BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER SO MUCH AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE ARE GETTING IT...

[MotoXR] Jester somewher on DR Thats what i thought usually the BAD DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF CHANGE OF HEART

[Jester] MotoXR IT IS A PLAN THAT FITS WITH THEIR SCENARIO IF TRUE...

[arkhillbilly] Jester do you think that queen of england will turn the rains over to her gdson?

[Jester] arkhillbilly I DUNNO.... THAT IS THE PREDICTION... WE WAIT AND SEE...

[arkhillbilly] Jester i look for it to happen soon.

[Jester] SO THERE YA HAVE IT... ANOTHER NIGHT COME AND GONE...
[Jester] TRY TO STOP WORRYING SO MUCH... LOTS OF THAT GOING AROUND... THAT IS FOR SURE...

TRY TO RELAX AND REALIZE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ANYWAY...

IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[Jester] THIS IS KIND OF LIKE REVELATIONS.... NO ONE KNOWS THE HOUR OR THE DAY... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Chat Monday  Empty Re: Jester's Chat Monday

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:26 pm

The man has must diarrhea of the mouth, the crap just keeps coming and coming.  Jester's Chat Monday  1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Chat Monday  2805820865  Jester's Chat Monday  2805820865  Jester's Chat Monday  2805820865  Jester's Chat Monday  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum