Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term

Go down

American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term Empty American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:06 am

American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term

Sunday, 25 May 2014 09:31

Shafaq News / New York Times American newspaper reported there are reasons to prevent Nuri al-Maliki from winning a third term as prime minister of Iraq , most notably al-Maliki has lost the support of the Shiite religious institution , the corruption of his government and the campaign of arrests .

The newspaper said in a report seen by " Shafaq News " , that " there are ten reasons stand in front of Maliki to win a third term, the first is losing the support of the Shiite religious institution in Najaf , because of the government's failure to stop violence and exporting continues political crises and secondly Maliki’s coming back to power will increase sectarian tension . "

The newspaper added that " the third reason is that his return will raise the possibilities of a civil war and the fourth reason is Maliki’s hang on power, what will make confusing and unreliable alliances."

" New York Times " explained " The fifth reason is that his return will increase further deterioration in the government's relationship with the other components , the Kurdish and Sunni , and the sixth is remaining in repression of his opponents ."

The newspaper added that "The seventh reason that prevents Maliki to be prime minister again is reports of human rights organizations about the violation of his fundamental rights , because of the high proportion of prison torture , arbitrary arrests and sectarianism detentions."

“The level of corruption of Maliki’s government to the extent of releasing terrorists in exchange of bribes and money is the eighth that prevent him from being a prime minister while the ninth Iran’s lack of support to Maliki , it is adherence strongly to Shiites in Iraq."

The newspaper concluded by saying that " the tenth reason is the existence of a long list of alternatives in Maliki’s list and lists of his opponents ," indicating that " Maliki was unable to pass himself as a Shia hero, despite entering Anbar province as his glamorous began to decrease because of the lack of real achievements of his government ."

Maliki seek to hold office for a third term after State of law coalition came in the first place in the elections that took place on 30th of last April with 93 seats, but it needs more than 70 seats to achieve a majority that will allow it to form a government .

The major Sunni , Shiites and Kurds bloc opposes Maliki's efforts , which will open the door to tough negotiations and perhaps drag on for months for the birth of the government in the country that complain from exacerbated violence and political disputes .

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/stories/9942-american-report-10-reasons-prevent-maliki-from-taking-a-third-term

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term 2805820865   American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term 2805820865   American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term 2805820865   American report: 10 reasons prevent Maliki from taking a third term 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum