Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post

+5
Not stupid
Crazy Clown
Kevind53
Yachtsman
HezekiaH
9 posters

Go down

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post Empty Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post

Post by HezekiaH Sat May 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Okie -- new afternoon post

Posted by Robert Smith on May 31

, 2014 at 5:57pm

GOOD SATURDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IT IS 4.31PM CST. THE REASON I TIME STAMP MY POSTS IS BECAUSE JUST LIKE TODAY THE INFORMATION CHANGES VERY RAPIDLY AND WITH A TIME STAMP, YOU CAN FOLLOW THE CHAIN OF EVENTS AS THEY UNFOLD IN REAL TIME. THIS MORNING IT APPEARED THAT WE WERE IN A LESS DESIRABLE PLACE THAN WE ARE NOW. AS THIS DAY HAS PROGRESSED THE ELEMENTS INVOLVED HAS CHANGED RAPIDLY AND ALL FOR THE BETTERMENT OF EACH OF US. ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS ARE NOW IN PLACE FOR OUR BLESSING TO OCCUR. WE WAIT NO LONGER---EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED AND WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO BE IN THIS EXACT TIME AND PLACE-------PRAISE THE LORD, STAND TALL AND PRAY HARD-----BLESSINGS GALORE----OKIEOILMAN 5-31-14

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post Empty Re: Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post

Post by HezekiaH Sat May 31, 2014 6:06 pm

kalola May 31, 2014 at 6:01pm
[..okieoilman] OH YES--I FORGOT--ANYONE REMEMBER PATSY CLINE SINGING---I GO OUT WALKING AFTER MIDNIGHT???-------NUFF SAID

[..okieoilman] I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST POSTED----

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post Empty Re: Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Hezekiah, Well, in the stupidity and greed within governments, maybe something has changed, and possibly this new post has some merit to it.

For all the fun and entertainment afforded with all of this Guru stuff, if this GCR ever came true, I think I would be bored all day. I would have to start watching TV again !   omg 

So, taking the high road and a wait and see. However, I am very upset you have not given me a post that I can have fun with lately ! LOL
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat May 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Yachtsman    Tony said he would let Okie announce the RV.So I am glad you are taking the high road and giving Okie the Grand Father of Dinar a chance to redeem himself. Okie I think you my have a new friend in Yachtsman!!!   :spring: 

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 pm

omg Oh NO YOU DON'T, I have no friends and like it that way ! I certainly don't need any new ones. When it comes to the Guru Poo Pool, I really don't need them at all as friends. You see I am very busy in life, and really don't have time to make any Prison Visitations. To time consuming and I am not interested in a possible Strip Search.

And look here HezekiaH, lets just let you worry about your brother here and I will just go back to being my sarcastic self. Once in a while, I hope for one of your posts, so I can do my magic keyboard tricks with it. So be a nice person, and get your friend Okie's birthday so you can plan his surprise party at your house ! What a hoot that would be, a real knee slappin, shit kickin time !

PS; Don't forget to bake his cake in the form of an airplane. Maybe you could borrow the plans from Snoopy ! omg 
 Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 1656125192
  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203 raspberry 
 Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2337306989  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2337306989  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2337306989
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat May 31, 2014 8:29 pm

Don't hold your breath...
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Better bake a hacksaw blade into it ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2805820865  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2805820865  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2805820865  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 8:43 pm

Oh I forgot Tony Said, Yes, Lets all listen to Tony. I have decided to share his home address:

73768498701 San Quentin State Prison Blvd
Marin County, Caifornia

Now you can write him directly !

UPDATE: DUE TO RECENT RICCO CHARGES FILED BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HIS LOCATION MIGHT CHANGE TO A FEDERAL FACILITY. We will notify you of any such changes.

hemademe  hemademe  hemademe  hemademe  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 9:28 pm

News Flash: Okie Validation of Accuracy !

[Gemini] MarkZ so in your opinion is Okie latest post wrong? He states everything is on track
[MarkZ] Gemini I have not read his last post. If he says things are on track then I 110% agree with him.
….  face to face  face to face  face to face  face to face
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat May 31, 2014 9:42 pm

It will soon be just after midnight. You just watch and see Okie said it's coming just after midnight.

:spring1:  :spring1:  :spring1:  :spring1:  :spring1:

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Just after Midnight where. And if it is here in the United States, which Time Zone ? :spring2: 

party time  party time  party time  party time  party time  party time
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Not in the US ... 10:30PM as I type maybe we should check with Alley ... it's already tomorrow there ...  bigsmile

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2805820865  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2805820865  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2805820865  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Yep, Maybe ! But I think he was most likely talking about the US, because it would be them according to the posts that would have to hit the switch or push the button, or pull the toiulet paper off the roll !

omg  face to face  face to face  lol!  party time  party time  party time
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 31, 2014 10:52 pm

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post Actuat10Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post Articl11

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 11:03 pm

Kevin Too Funny !

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:48 am

Looks like he was ahead of the information again... it will happen. LOL
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:05 am

Good thing I did not stay up for the BIG EVENT after Midnight !

omg Now I have to go clean up the mess from the Pre-Party !!!!
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:08 am

Thanks Okie for the "On The Spot" Intel. The best thing about you is your accuracy. Once again, I have to spend my day cancelling all of the promises I made last night, and return everything I replaced that I lost through this never ending Roller Coaster ride to nowhere.

I have an appointment at the Tatoo Shop this morning to have "Dumb Ass" Tattoo'd on my forehead for the world to see, and a picture of you on my butt, so I can place you where an Ass belongs. You and your friends are the worst of the worst of human beings. You as a group are nothing less than "Liars for Profit" ! You as a Group of BS artists, use God in terrible ways to further your crimes on Humanity, steeling the Dreams of the Unknowing.

My Prayer today is that I am able to appoligize for this post, however, I don't see that happening ! Crawl \back undr that rock you and the other Guru's emerge from, and get ready to pay the piper soon enough !

omg  tony  2cents 

The Opinion's within This Post Are My Own, And Only Driven And Derived From The Constant Day to Day BS Spewing From The Ill Informed, Misrepresentations of the GURU POOL.

To The Curb ! Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 1656125192  crap  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 1656125192  crap
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 am

I just love dumbship okie. He actually believes himself! He is so senile he does not remember this has happened already, several times and he was the one to announce it! Lol

Tony and the gurus just keep bumping the date out furthrer and further... See how many are saying july? !  Never gonna happen, never was going to happen but the liars keep announcing the gcr. Hahahaha  what great intertainment.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:50 am

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can only watch the same movie once, maybe twice before being totally bored.  This repeat entertainment lost it's appeal long ago. I have no desire to re-watch this drama anymore.  I am tired of posting the same lying drivel over and over. The same lying Iraqi News.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Hey OKIE, OLD bean. How's about telling us the truth???? YOU know you lied yesterday, don't you? Ya sure did because it is WAY after midnight and no RV, nor is there any whiff of one on the blogs. I'm far more than worn out trying to believe you anymore. You lost your shine with me when you allowed your chat people to abuse we mere blog moderators,. Your drivel became unbearable when you repeatedly were proven wrong when you called the RV. It was more than evident that you were lying when your plane could not land. Then we have all of this balderdash about being ahead of the curve with your so called intel. BALDERDASH. YOU SIR are an out and out liar.
YOU claim it is your information given by your sources that is always changing. REALLY? Why do Idoubt that? BECAUSE SIR (and I now use that term lightly - very lightly) IF they were wrong all of the titmee thten eiither they or you are a fool of the first order. I cannot suffer a fool.
It was so nice to not read any of your drivel that I had slackened my observance of your utterings. One could say that the silence was golden. I'd give you some advise, but you would not head it nor would you appreciate it. In fact, you probably hate us for being seekers of the truth. I know you hate us because we call you out all of the time. JUST AS WE SHOULD, So I won't waste any finger effort on your advise. YOU are not worthy of it anyway. Go join Tony and company - you belong with your peers.
I guess you were "Walkin' after midnight' and you must still be walkin'. KEEP ON WALKIN' or you might hear another famous song about walkin' - THESE BOOTS WILL WALK ALL OVER YOU. Sound faviliar? Ask Nancy Sinatra for a private recital.
My final opinion: Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks. Step right up and listen to the Okie clown. He walks, he talks, he blithers like an idiot. Step right up and get your ticket now for a show that is guarenteed to draw your ire. A dime folks, one thin dime to hear the world famous liar. That's right folks for a dime. Right here today. Popcorn, peanuts ..... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Sorry for all of the typing errors, but that clown isn't worth editing a post for.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Hey OKIE I have a suggestion, while you have your walkin' boots on, get started and keep on a walkin' till your hat floats.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey! Don't do that to us clowns! He is not one... he's that spit you get in the corner of your mouth when your hot.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:48 pm

do clowns taste funny ?

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello Admin, Hello Admin, Quick, that sounds Sexual !    omg 

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203  Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post 3508649203
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:12 pm

wherbie wrote:do clowns taste funny ?

Only if you overcook them ... Otherwise they are delicious with a little butter and lemon...  Twisted Evil 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:13 pm

raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Not to worry Crazy Clown Okie and his ilk are just make believe clowns - that's what they do best - make believe.  We dub them "clown' but we don't consider them funny or entertaining so that let's them out of the real definition of a clown.  Basically, they don't fit into any group really.  Had to call them something so we did - besides that fits when I do my Barnum and Bailey routine.

I couldn't very well call them flying artists - Okie hasn't landed his plane yet and how many attempts has he had?  Might have called them jugglers but most jugglers don't drop the object - these guys drop the ball all the time.  The bearded lady?  Nope.  The sword swallower?  NO way.  STrong man.  Not this time.  Little Egypt?  Not hardly.  SEE?  Guess we just had to call them clowns for lack of a better occupation associated with the circus.  And that is what this dinar thing has turned out to be - a huge circus.

Okie -- new afternoon post...forget his last post Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:17 am

Ponee wrote:I don't know about the rest of you, but I can only watch the same movie once, maybe twice before being totally bored.  This repeat entertainment lost it's appeal long ago. I have no desire to re-watch this drama anymore.  I am tired of posting the same lying drivel over and over. The same lying Iraqi News.

AMEN!!

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum