Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite

2 posters

Go down

There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite Empty There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite

Post by Ponee Sat May 31, 2014 8:10 am

5-30-2014  Newshound Guru wmawhite    just as the amendment to EO 13303 indicated...the asset of the CBI (the IQD) had prohibitions on it prior to this week. That doesn't change the fact the the IQD is Iraq's currency.  However, until this week even if our banks wanted to recognize it they could not. today we can buy and sell the IQD based upon some one value...that is not an international exchange rate determined by the CBI.  when a country's exchange rate is determined it is accepted by other countries...that is not the case with Iraq...YET...instead, the IQD is not used in international commerce...instead, anyone can decide what they may buy or sell it for.  [So how did the banks deal with dinar 3 years ago. If it had no value?]  the IQD was the same has buying a toaster at Wal Mart... they sold the IQD the same as it they were selling silver eagle dollars. 

[does the rate need to be [in] effect before the ISX goes live July 1st?]  it appears there are several events on the horizon that must have a true exchange rate in place.  [Are they a long way from article 8?]  honestly, just like this past week, there are dominoes dropping that we are unaware of until after they hit.  there are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD.  these events have never happen before in this investment. It is truly a great time to be at...the facts indicate that a group of people we do not know will make major changes to the IQD at some point in the future. If it was to be at some distant time, why are they doing what they are doing today?  I seriously believe that this could happen at any moment...we have never been to this point before... 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite Empty Re: There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 31, 2014 1:07 pm

EO 13303 placed no prohibitions upon the IQD. That is how banks have been able to buy/sell it all along IF they so desired to. Banks have chosen not to sell it. Think about this for a minute, IF banks were unable to buy/sell dinar, then how could currency dealers sell it? Prohibition of sales is prohibition.

So then what was EO13303 about? Simple really, it protected Iraqi from it's creditors while they negotiated settlement of their debts, much like bankruptcy proceedings protect and individual or corporation from it's creditors while they make arrangements to settle it's obligations. Nothing more, and nothing less really.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite 2805820865  There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite 2805820865  There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite 2805820865  There are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD says wmahite 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum