Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up.

3 posters

Go down

DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. Empty DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up.

Post by Ponee Thu May 29, 2014 5:45 pm

5-29-2014   Intel Guru DC   IMF, UST, UN,  bankers...literally just waiting...it is my understanding all are on lockdown again.  It was supposed to have been this weekend but the US asked it to be pushed past Memorial day for numerous reasons. It is now being ramped up again.   Power players in Iraq are expecting this to go quickly and security is extremely tight  right now & on phone black out. UN folks are ready for the actual RV.  The DFI funds were released...some segments still under protection but were released.  [Are we still on track for  the end of the month.]   Yes.  [Is the dong still in the 1st basket? over 1.00?]   Yes,   I believe so but don't be surprised if it changes.  Everything looks really good and extremely optimistic.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. Empty Re: DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up.

Post by Levitations Thu May 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Ya and #wearetheidiots believe every bit of this dumbazz made up crap

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up. Empty Re: DC says it was supposed to have RVed this weekend but the U.S. messed it up.

Post by Yachtsman Fri May 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Now, where oh where was DC today. Oh I remember, he had a long day and just got home to play with the kids. Yep, that makes sense when you are so involved with the Intel of an international event that will change the world !

tony
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum