Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!! Maliki refuses to leave office!!

3 posters

Go down

HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  Empty HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!! Maliki refuses to leave office!!

Post by Ponee Tue May 27, 2014 11:41 am

05/27/2014
Mass Citizen : Maliki refuses to leave office !

Baghdad / Iraq News Network - Deputy on the mass of the citizen representative, Ali inch, today, as the pursuit of its mass to establish a government partnership powerful. Describing what being a "serious matter," said an inch in a press statement: The mass "moving towards the establishment of a government partnership mighty , "pointing out that" the current prime minister is sticking to the mandate third, and waive them even if its survival at the expense of delay in forming a government, or a decline in the provision of services to citizens. "and added that" the problem of the National Alliance lies in insisting on Maliki as prime minister for the third time " , noting that "it is unreasonable to be a follower of the National Alliance, a coalition of state law."  He asked that "How can the alliance be built this way, and how to be mechanisms belonging to a particular block," describing what is going on with "serious matter. 

http://goo.gl/5LUMWi
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  Empty Re: HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!! Maliki refuses to leave office!!

Post by BritishBulldog Tue May 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Chances are he will spend a hell of alot of time...if not the rest of his life in prision for any number of charges if what I'm reading is correct about him. I wouldn't want to leave either.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!!  Maliki refuses to leave office!!  Empty Re: HE JUST WON'T LET GO !!!! Maliki refuses to leave office!!

Post by Jayzze Tue May 27, 2014 12:58 pm

bulldog you are very closethe world court has been studing the evidence on m and i expect one day son he will be getting a visit from interpol real soon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum