Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester feels everything is done  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester feels everything is done

Go down

Jester feels everything is done  Empty Jester feels everything is done

Post by Ponee Tue May 27, 2014 8:16 am

05/26/2014

Jester’s Place:

[Jester] HI ALL... EVERYONE HAVE A NICE MEMORIAL DAY? Flag

[paul] Jester they talking about you on recaps

[Jester] paul HAHAHAH... SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW? HAHAHA

[paul] Jester but it is good lol

[hoot2602] Jester Its been quiet all weekend...is this the quiet before the storm or, is it just that nothing is going on?

[Jester] hoot2602 THERE IS PLENTY GOING ON... JUST HASN'T GOT TO THE STAGE YOU CAN SEE ANYTHING YET...

[hoot2602] hoot2602 Ok, I'm willing to wait

[oucrazy] Jester. . . are you of the persuasion that everything that needed to be done by Iraq has been completed?

[Jester] oucrazy HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME IN MY OPINION...

[catz] Jester, do you read Tom Heneghan? He wrote an emergency update about Mike Cottrell and how the IRS is after 27 Trillion dollars: The IRS has accused Cottrell of illegally co-mingling $27.5 TRILLION of U.S. Treasury funds in massive a** backwards forex currency derivatives with the Bank of England, the European Central Bank (ECB), the Central Bank of Japan, as well as U.S. JPMorgan, U.S. Citibank and finally U.S. Bank of America.

[Jester] catz WELL... IT IS WHAT IT IS... DIDN'T REALLY THINK THEY WOULD BE PUTTING THAT OUT THERE... GUESS HE DID NOT GET THE WORD TO HUSH UP... HAHHAHAAH

[Jester] NOT SURE OF THE ACCURACY OF THE NUMBERS NOR THE WAY THEY ARE BEING REPORTED... BUT SOME OF IT IS TRUE... MARKZ MIGHT TELL YOU MORE BUT I AM NOT GOING TO...

[Jester] BUT THE WAY I UNDERSTAND IT THEY ARE ONLY DEMANDING $10 TRILLION SO I AM BETTING THAT TAKES THE HEAT OFF... LOL

[Jester] SHEESH... WE ALL HAVE A COUPLE TRILLION LAYING AROUND...

[catz] Isn't Mike Cottrell a good guy and the basel payee for US Dollar Refunding Project? That is what Markz has told us. Heneghan makes him sound like a bad guy.

[Jester] catz THAT IS WHY I AM NOT GOING THERE... BUT MAYBE HE IS TRYING TO POINT OUT THAT THE IRS IS MESSING WITH HIM IN AN EFFORT TO SUBVERT THE RESET PLAN...

[hopen4it] Jester IMO the IRS don't deserve any of it. Not if they are going to hand it over to the Fed. Reserve

[LH] Jester That's the same amount of money Leo Wanta talks about

[Jester] LH SO THERE FORE IT IS EASY FOR ANYONE TO TALK ABOUT IT AND LOOK LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING...

[ModelWoman] Jester So was Soros forced to sell Citi Group, Bank of America and JP Morgan because of this?

[Jester] GUYS... THIS MONEY IS NOT FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE IN SOMEONE'S PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNT... THEY MAY KNOW WHERE IT IS... BUT I DOUBT SERIOUSLY THEY HAVE CONTROL OVER IT... MY OPINION BUT I AM STICKING TO IT...

[Jester] ModelWoman I DOUBT IT... PROBABLY DID THAT ON INSIDER INFORMATION THAT LED HIM TO DIVEST WHILE THE DIVESTING WAS GOOD...

[LH] Jester Just thought it was curious

[Jester] THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE OF THAT STATURE DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEN THERE IS A REASON FOR IT... AND PROBABLY A GOOD ONE...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum