Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government

3 posters

Go down

Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  Empty Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government

Post by Ponee Fri May 23, 2014 12:00 pm

05/23/2014

Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government

Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  7943349
Did not produce the results of the parliamentary elections in Iraq, which was announced last Monday on the mass of a winning majority required to form a government which seems to be difficult in a country that faces political divisions and security crises and includes components of sectarian, ethnic and national rival, such as Iraq.  Results announced by the Electoral Commission indicate that the Shiite parties, a "coalition of the rule of law," led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki was ranked first and got 92 parliamentary seats out of 328 seats, was awarded the mass of "free" of the Sadrist movement on 34 seats and the coalition of "citizen "led by Ammar al-Hakim on 27 seats. The Sunni forces, revealing the results from the decline in their representation in the elections, deceived block "united", led by Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi on the 23 seat and equal with the existing "national" led by Iyad Allawi, which got the same number either block the "Arab" led by Saleh al-Mutlaq deceived nine seats . Politicians say that the year due to the decline represented the deteriorating security situation in the Sunni cities, especially in Anbar province due to the government's declaration of war against the insurgents has led to a wave of displacement and the District of large population from participating in the elections, and accuse the government of al-Maliki exterminating sectarian.

At the Kurdish happened, "Democratic Party" led by Massoud Barzani, the 25-seat to 21-seat party "PUK" and nine seats to the MDC.

Under the fatwa issued by the Federal Court in 2010 to block the formation of the government, which is the largest bloc formed after the election through alliances, not the mass of winning the election.

Post-election will be more complex than before, and is waiting for the political blocs of winning the election negotiations are complex and long to form a government because of political divisions within the Shiite forces and Kurdish, Sunni, in addition to the financial crisis plaguing the country because of the delay in adoption of the general budget, as well as the ongoing war in the city of Al-Anbar west of the country between the army and "Daash."

Choose the next prime minister will be difficult task and only in front of the political blocs before selecting ministers and the rest of the positions, because this position is the ambition of many of the Shiite parties, as the Sunni forces and Kurdish aspire to change al-Maliki, which would raise conflicts as great as it would open the door to long negotiations.

The first task, which will start by the political blocs are forming alliances with each other to increase the number of seats, powers Shiite three main includes all of the "rule of law" and "Liberal" and "citizen", and these blocks collected by major differences today paid to enter the elections individually will begin consultations to revive a large Shiite bloc comprising 153 deputies, in addition to the forces of Shiite notably small block "reform" led by Ibrahim al-Jaafari, and "virtue" and each has 6 seats and in addition to a number of individual deputies.

The largest of these differences is concentrated between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the latter makes accuse al-Maliki as a dictator and should be replaced, while the stresses of Representatives Affiliates Sadr that they would not allow the owners to obtain a third term entertained while Maliki says that the young leader does not understand politics.

Otherwise there are other less severe but more profound between Maliki and the president of a coalition between "citizen" Ammar al-Hakim, as the wise policies also criticizes al-Maliki, but indirectly, and prefers to use analogies to criticize the situation instead of direct charge.

As Sadr and Hakim are close very understanding and agree to reject the policies of al-Maliki, Sadr, but more edgy and explicitly in the announcement of his political positions, while infuses wise diplomacy and calm.

Either Sunni blocs are divided between the other two blocks and two "united" and the Arab bloc is added to them, "national" led by Iyad Allawi, which is very close to being a Sunni blocs comprising Vice year and secularists, liberals, in addition to the small Sunni blocs got a few seats.

Will examine these blocs unite in one block as the year to face the Shiite alliance in the negotiations to form a government, but this is not an easy task as major differences distinguish the blocks, and facing the Arab bloc led by al-Mutlaq charge closer to al-Maliki in the outgoing government.

The coalition of "national" led by Allawi, it will not easily accept to join the Sunni blocs because they had already betrayed him and broke away and formed his own blocks and got Ministries and positions in government and parliament after the 2010 elections.

Kurdish parties suffer are other differences and divisions among them, especially after that entered these parties last election Bechtel independent of each other after they unite together to participate in the elections but are known to the Kurds that they unite in the face of the Arabs in the House of Representatives and during negotiations to form a government, a Makdh head Massoud Parozana days ago.

In the second phase will begin where large blocs of Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish negotiations among themselves to choose the next prime minister, and this issue is the biggest problem faced by the masses because "the rule of law," the winner of the election in terms of the number of parliamentary seats insists on nominating its leader, Nouri al-Maliki for a third term, but Kurds and Sunnis reject that strongly.
 In the case of the insistence of the Kurds and Sunnis to reject al-Maliki, the Shiite parties Vaan will be in front of a difficult position to choose an alternative to Maliki, where each will seek from the Sadrist movement and "citizen" to convince the "rule of law" to provide an alternative candidate for.

Scenarios presented months ago to replace al-Maliki as a compromise based on party leaders nominate a "call" close to him as an alternative, but the new candidate needs to be a consensus of local, regional and international tough.

According to the above, the choice of the new prime minister of Iraq's warring parties would be an impossible task, especially since it was the first government to be formed in the absence of U.S. troops which was a safety valve between politicians.

The task of forming a new government and choose the top positions in the state will not be an easy task and will take a long time may exceed the time taken to prepare for the elections, at a time when the country is facing economic crises and security and will make a major political task more difficult. http://goo.gl/e0iNvW
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  Empty Re: Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government

Post by Jayzze Fri May 23, 2014 5:22 pm

The results were unofficial. The ballots are still being counted and checked. When they voted the ballots were sent to the elections  people and the UN. When the election people finished then the UN will open up the ballots and make sure its legal. On each ballot is a hidden seal which means the ballot is good. They have found many cases of fraud. From dead people  to non existing people, they have seen votes. They should be done around may 25. The UN and interpol varifies. The ballot and the people committing the fraud faces 5 yrs in iraq jail.

Imho, the out come will be different --Maliki and friends are history
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  Empty Re: Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government

Post by Ponee Fri May 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Thanks for your thoughts Jayzze !!!  I appreciate your perspectives on the articles !!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri May 23, 2014 7:36 pm

no problem ponee at least you see and understand past the forest  to the clearing
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 23, 2014 10:36 pm

jayzze wrote:The results were unofficial. The ballots are still being counted and checked. When they voted the ballots were sent to the elections  people and the UN. When the election people finished then the UN will open up the ballots and make sure its legal. On each ballot is a hidden seal which means the ballot is good. They have found many cases of fraud. From dead people  to non existing people, they have seen votes. They should be done around may 25. The UN and interpol varifies. The ballot and the people committing the fraud faces 5 yrs in iraq jail.

Imho, the out come will be different --Maliki and friends are history

Sooo ... pretty much like our last election huh?  tony 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  2805820865  Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  2805820865  Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  2805820865  Iraqi election results fueling conflicts and delay the formation of the government  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri May 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Yep Kevin, just like that !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum