Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted

+3
Crazy Clown
Ponee
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted Empty And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted

Post by Ssmith Fri May 23, 2014 11:42 am

Wonder if this will have any impact on GooRooPoo being spewed by the likes of Tony, Okie & the rest of the clown.

Two of three Toledo area businessmen charged in a scheme to defraud investors in Iraqi currency and two nonexistent hedge funds were found guilty by a jury in U.S. District Court today, while the third defendant was convicted only of an unrelated mail fraud charge.
les Emmenecker

Enlarge

And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted N4emmenecker-3

Bradford Huebner, 66, of Ottawa Hills and Charles Emmenecker, 67, of Sylvania each were convicted of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and wire fraud. Michael Teadt, 67, of Maumee was acquitted on those counts and on three counts of structuring transactions to evade reporting requirements and one count of making a false statement to an Internal Revenue Service agent.
ael Lee Teadt

Enlarge

And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted N4teadt-6
Huebner, the founder of BH Group, which sold the currency known as dinar, also was convicted on 30 counts of structuring, nine counts of money laundering, and one count of mail fraud.
“The IRS put together a great case. They worked very hard on it,” Gene Crawford, an assistant U.S. Attorney and lead counsel on the case, said afterward. “…We’re gratified with what the jury did.”
The verdicts were read at 10 a.m. after the jury of six men and six women had deliberated for more than 17 hours over four days.

During the men’s two-week trial, federal prosecutors said the trio had collected millions of dollars from investors by feeding them lies and half-truths about the get-rich-quick scheme that never materialized. Huebner, Teadt, and Emmencker each took the witness stand, testifying that they purchased dinars and seats in the hedge funds for themselves with the full belief that one day the Iraqi government would revalue its currency, making them quite wealthy.

Huebner argued that he was engaged in a legal business, while Emmenecker and Teadt claimed they had no direct connection to the BH Group and never profited from the sale of dinar or the hedge fund placements.

Sentencing is expected to be held in the fall.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2014/05/22/Two-convicted-in-Iraqi-currency-scam-third-acquitted.html#zD1acIRVo024Hzly.99
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted Empty Re: And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted

Post by Ponee Fri May 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Thanks for bringing this to us !!

I feel the tides of the dinar saga turning in a new direction.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted Empty Re: And the Verdict is GUILTY! -- Dinar Sellers Convicted

Post by Crazy Clown Fri May 23, 2014 12:03 pm

The roaches run and hide... But they always come back.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jdowens Fri May 23, 2014 1:56 pm

What has happen with Tony, Oki?

jdowens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri May 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Unfortunately jdowens, nothing as of yet.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 23, 2014 11:05 pm

BUT the precedent has been set.  This case would typically lead the way to other successes based upon the decision of this landmark case.  It established responsibilities and awarded consequences.  This would seem to be the beginning of something that could deal harshly with the roos and dealers who have so far failed to produce anything but hollow promises and lies.

If you haven't contacted a prosecutor as of yet - please feel free to do so and let the games begin.  The more that re filed upon the more that are settled.  These clowns need to get what they deserve.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sat May 24, 2014 1:32 am

to defraud investors in Iraqi currency and two nonexistent hedge funds 

conspiracy to commit wire fraud and wire fraud

structuring transactions to evade reporting requirements and making a false statement to an Internal Revenue Service agent

They were NOT charged with lying to investors about the revalue - they were charged with improper reporting, accepting money for a non-existent hedge fund and receiving those monies across state and country lines (fraud)

They were NOT convicted of selling dinar nor of lying about its potential.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 24, 2014 2:02 am

Ah, to quote from above: "During the men’s two-week trial, federal prosecutors said the trio had collected millions of dollars from investors by feeding them lies and half-truths about the get-rich-quick scheme that never materialized."

I would say that is fraud also.  Seems the prosecutors thought that fact was important enough to bring to trial.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat May 24, 2014 9:56 am

aksafeone wrote:Ah, to quote from above: "During the men’s two-week trial, federal prosecutors said the trio had collected millions of dollars from investors by feeding them lies and half-truths about the get-rich-quick scheme that never materialized."

I would say that is fraud also.  Seems the prosecutors thought that fact was important enough to bring to trial.

Also the indictment states that the trio made false claims regarding the US Dept. of Treasury dinar holding and false claims regarding Exec. Order 13303.

Slowly but surely we are getting closer to these clown being put out of business and hopefully jail time for the con job they have been engaged in.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon May 26, 2014 3:27 pm

yes these clowns are being dealt with but the innocent sheep lost and many more are still getting screwed believing a few dollars  will make them rich. greed and gullibility will do it every time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum