Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus

+9
Not stupid
Producer1
BritishBulldog
HezekiaH
dinarstar
Kevind53
Crazy Clown
aksafeone
Ponee
13 posters

Go down

Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus Empty Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus

Post by Ponee Mon May 19, 2014 5:15 pm

OkieOilMan Short OOM&F Chat Room Visit

05/19/2014
7 Comments

[..okieoilman] I HAVE JUST HAD A FRIEND LOAN ME THEIR LOG IN PROCEDURES TO ANOTHER SITE.

THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I EVER COME ON BUT IT REALLY SET ME BACK TO SEE ALL THE NEGATIVITY AND LESS THAN COURTEOUS REMARKS BEING THROWN AROUND CONCERNING OTHER INTEL GATHERERES.

THE ANNIMOSITY SEEMS TO BE RAMPANT THIS MORNING.

WHAT WE ALL NEED TO ALWAYS REMEMBER IS THAT THIS DARN JOURNEY HAS BEEN FRAUGHT WITH TWIST, TURNS, MIS-INFORMATION AND CHANGES IN THE PROPER PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES ORIGIONALLY PLANNED FOR.

IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T PROMOTE THE POPULATION OF THE TRIBE IF THE "CANNIBALS EAT THEIR YOUNG".

I AM STILL CONFIDENT IN MY TIMING PROJECTION POSTED LAST WEEK,----I HAVEN'T BEEN INFORMED OTHERWISE.

IF AND WHEN ANYTHING CHANGES I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT AND WILL GLADLY KEEP YOU INFORMED OF ANY CHANGES.-------

STAND TALL -PRAY HARD AND KEEP THE FAITH------------BLESSINGS GALORE
~~~
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus Empty Re: Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus

Post by Ponee Mon May 19, 2014 5:17 pm

okie wrote:IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T PROMOTE THE POPULATION OF THE TRIBE IF THE "CANNIBALS EAT THEIR YOUNG".

It is only cannibalism if you are eating your own kind.  Guru's are not of my kind. 

And besides, we don't WANT to promote the population of gurus.  We want them to become EXTINCT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus Empty Re: Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus

Post by aksafeone Mon May 19, 2014 7:22 pm

WELL THERE ARE SEVERAL POINTS THAT CAN BE CHALLANGED HERE:

1.  The way Okie accessed the site.  Hmmmmm, considering that this used to be the OOM site (and a lot of us were mods there) until OKIE and his cohorts got KICKED OFF the site and another site was formed so they could continue their continuous roller coaster ride and provision of ever changing information (much of which is predictable as being balderdash).  POINT IN FACT: The procedures and passwords have not changed - he could access this site at any time if he chose - and we KNOW he has in the past.
2.  The first time he has accessed this site?  HAHAHAHAHA. - DUDE THIS WAS YOUR SITE, YA BEEN HERE MULTITUDE OF TIMES.
3.  OKIE has been confident in his predictions for 5 years that I know of and probably 5 more.  HE HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT YET,  and always blames "Changing situations beyond his control" for the failures.  Seems to me that after all these years he would finally realize that either he has been played for a fool or he is one.  Simple determination.

Many of us have moved on, OKIE, we no longer believe the gibberish, balderdash and out and out lies you gurus have been so careful to ensure that we see on almost a daily basis.  WE learned the difference and moved on to other things.  WHY don't you all realize you know nothing and move on also?  The solution is easy - LIFE DOES NOT EVOLVE AROUND THE DINAR.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Okie Oil Dude.... seriously! How can anybody with half a brain believe anything he says? Crazy Clown has made more accurate PREDICTIONS than you. Here's another... I bet we start hearing about a "Green Christmas" soon. lol
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 19, 2014 10:28 pm

No animosity toward other gurus here, we have no gurus. We have nothing against gurus per se .... just lying gurus. Don't like our attitude? Try speaking the truth for once. We'll treat you very nicely once we pick ourselves up from the floor.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 2805820865  Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 2805820865  Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 2805820865  Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon May 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Awwwwwww!!

Need a pick-me-up pokie...  :spring1: a little lift to help you through this?

How about my bony foot under your skinny ass!!

Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 1656125192

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue May 20, 2014 12:19 am

Keep up the good work Okie!!!   You have been faithful and consistent.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue May 20, 2014 12:26 am

If you don't like the heat....stay out the kitchen Okie...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Tue May 20, 2014 6:10 am

Okie....you're a total idiot, deceiver, and fraud.....other than that....I don't like you.....

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue May 20, 2014 9:42 am

Okie you aret making a bundle off of the stupid!! Use okie code for a deal!! Jerk! You lie thru your teeth then when the heat is on you claim to be old and frail to get the sympathy. Youo aref more than a moron, you are a criminal, liar, theif and shoiuld rot in jail!
Like i am concerned any more about your feelings? Make me laugh. Please leave and dont come back.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed May 21, 2014 9:13 am

Kevind53 wrote:No animosity toward other gurus here, we have no gurus. We have nothing against gurus per se .... just lying gurus. Don't like our attitude? Try speaking the truth for once. We'll treat you very nicely once we pick ourselves up from the floor.
Your post is inconsistent with your signature!

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 am

Oh? How do you figure? The trust part? Oh I trust that Okie and his cronies are consistently lying, but  I have also studied the facts and can verify that they are. I also give thanks in all things, including trials, but that really does not apply here does it?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 2805820865  Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 2805820865  Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 2805820865  Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed May 21, 2014 10:30 am

No disrespect intended to you, sir.  I very well could be in denial.  To think that someone you've followed for so long is purposely lying to you is hard to swallow. I hope that he is just lacking discernment and has good intentions.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 am

roadglide:  DO you really think Okie is just lacking discernment?  After 10 years in this thing?  A kindergartener can see clearer than that! 

These clowns (some call them gurus) have intentionally lead many astray - why?  MONEY.  Look at it - how many bought into the reserve/lay away plan and lost mucho bucks?  MANY.  Some one had to feed that frenzy week after week to garner the wages from the masses.  Some one has to egg on the frenzy.  The dealers did not - so who was left>  The gurus.  Simple logic.

Simply put these liars (and make no mistake Okie and company have proven to be liars) claim and blame others and circumstances for their failed lies (predictions/speculations) when it is their intent to mislead all along.  NO?  Then they jolly well can trot out their protected (and I think in some cases ficticious) source(s).  Bring them right on out here and lets trot them around the show ring.  At Barnum and Bailey Circus that would be the center ring!!!

Sshow me the source(s) and let them show us their stuff - if therewasa delay caused by greed - let it be known and proven.  If O held it up - trot him out here - we have a present for him (lawsuit for lost income -- which he could have taxed.  Maliki - same thing.  UST - replace the rascals.  SIMPLE SOLUTION- bring out the reason(s) and fix it/them.  Life is not complicated.

Life did nt evolve from the Iraqi Dinar and it does not revolve around it.  MOVE ON.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed May 21, 2014 11:02 am

I read roadglide's first post differently.

How do you relate your signature ("Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18) to the strong expression of your feeling towards Okie.

I am not dealing with truth here. I am trying to think through how we express the truth we believe in relationship to the signature.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 21, 2014 1:28 pm

The Word also tells us to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Jesus did not shy away from calling the Pharisees and others liars and hypocrites, in fact it could be argued that he was deliberately insulting in calling them a den of vipers, white washed sepulchers and the like. But all this really does not apply, since giving thanks in all things is said in the context of facing trials and tribulation, not lies and deception. Apples and oranges my friend, apples and oranges.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed May 21, 2014 3:13 pm

Kevind53 Good Response.
There is nothing wrong with strong emotions. In fact exposing someone who is constantly giving out false and misleading information with passion is not negative but extremely positive and valuable.

I give thanks and rejoice that you are not afraid to speak up and warn people of the dangers of following someone who is consistently wrong regardless of their intentions.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Wed May 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Nothing wrong with calling out falsehoods and I don't see it as contridiction to Kevins signature.  Where is it said that love requires us to accept abuse?

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed May 21, 2014 4:41 pm

I personally, do not believe that okie lacks discernment. I think his actions are deliberate, calculated and self serving. I think he is no longer around and posting as much as he was before because tnt tony, blew him out of the water in popularity. Dinar hyping is no longer as profitable for Okie as it once was.  He is getting less out of it so he puts less time into it.  The only reason he can't totally walk away is ego.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed May 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Crazy Clown wrote:Okie Oil Dude.... seriously! How can anybody with half a brain believe anything he says? Crazy Clown has made more accurate PREDICTIONS than you. Here's another... I bet we start hearing about a "Green Christmas" soon. lol

We will have to have our September to Remeber first...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed May 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Wow I have missed a lot since being away sick! 

Okie, get over yourself you giant tool squeezer, no one cares!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Go stick your head in the toilet Okie and push the lever. We are sick of your BS. Nobody cares how you feel.

Okie Oil Man chastises Dinarians for being mean to gurus 1656125192 

Sure hope someone from his group reads our comments.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum